Bad News : No offshore reserves found in Pakistan from Kekra-1

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jub Pakistan ke leay achi khabar aaati haaai to yeah pooowaaai matam dalllna start ker detey hein aur jub buri khabar aaaati haiii to ludddi daaaltey hein.. ☹ ☹

I am not a insane follower of Bongi Khan . This was a joke to the nation for last few months . Now, I know they hope were solely rely on this exploration but that is not the first time when the expectations were raise on a unrealistic desire.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ab poootwarrriooon ke dilon mein laaadddoooo phoooooooot rehey hon gaaay. ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹

P0T!ans and Patwaaris trying hard to out-do each other in their race to destroy Pakistan. Always giving false hopes, always lying to people, always begging from other countries. LOL

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sad day for Pakistan ?
Not a sad day for the industry though. This keeps happening. There were 21 test drilling expeditions since 1971 in Kekra region. Everyone sought the same fate. So, in oil and gas industry, it is "Business as Usual".

Though, the PTI followers are going to mourn as this expedition was hyped so much.... it was like we are going to hit the O&G Jackpot. PTI's media cell will have to work hard today :D

chandaa

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
looks like Manhoosiyat is full on, these rulers are so stupid

but peerni might change the outcome
Chootio investment exxon mobile nai ki thi tumharai Baap nai nahi ki thi.... exploration Exxon mobile , Ogdcl and PPl and ENI kai expert nai ki thi Imran Khan nai sysmic serves nahi kya tha noothio ..... every petroleum exploration has less than 20% chance tto dunya mainexploration naho

Sohail Shuja

Allah(SWT) jou Manzour, Govt should find other sites for oil and gas exploration.
خان سے نہ کہنا کہ احتیاط کیا کرے بڑکیں مارنے سے پہلے۔
آئل اور گیس کے دنیا میں یہ کوئی انوکھا کام نہیں ہوا۔ اس سے پہلے اکیس مرتبہ اس علاقے میں انٹرنیشنل کمپنیاں ایسے ہی والس گئی ہیں۔ ان کے لیئے یہ کوئی خاص بات نہیں۔ ہوتا رہتا ہے۔ لیکن خان صاحب نے یہ بیان مار مار کر خود قسمت کی کلہاڑی کو بھی لات ماری تھی۔

Zaidi Qasim

Not a sad day for the industry though. This keeps happening. There were 21 test drilling expeditions since 1971 in Kekra region. Everyone sought the same fate. So, in oil and gas industry, it is "Business as Usual".

Though, the PTI followers are going to mourn as this expedition was hyped so much.... it was like we are going to hit the O&G Jackpot. PTI's media cell will have to work hard today :D
Thanks Shuja.... Is this the first time when such a hype is unnecessary created. Look at the state of our economy after 9 months of weathering along . They are master of BS and fake drama. IK should have kept quite till the final results were not confirmed. But what would you do for "Irrational exuberance" ....

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Btw i agree to one thing.... that it was really really premature and childish act by Imran Khan..... which actually showed how easily he or his opinion can be manipulated by ppl around him.... the other thing is basic lack of knowledge from such a hugh calibre leader.... this hype from imran khan was quoted in international media and now he will be laughing stock..... m a die hard supporter of imran khan.... but here..... his immature statements were needless.....

araein

I am not a insane follower of Bongi Khan . This was a joke to the nation for last few months . Now, I know they hope were solely rely on this exploration but that is not the first time when the expectations were raise on a unrealistic desire.
Exxon mobil was involved in this. And everyone know the credibility of exxon mobil

back to the future

My condolence to you . I am really disappointed that the fake expectations were raised and now when the reality is hit, excuses are coming to fill the gap.
Fake expectations were raised.?
Do you know how oil exploration is done and how much is the ratio or percentage of success.
And you should remember that jaali arastoo was claiming credit for the exploration too.

and you should calculate that how much dollars you need to pay loan installments due and how much you need to pay for petroleum imports