Bachey Maan Ke Sachey - 8th May 2011 - Imran Khan - Mother's Day Special

Arslan

10508b9448ca2a44439e7f2cbe906534.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

freedom1

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Bachey Maan Ke Sachey - 8th May 2011 - Imran Khan - Mother's Day Special

amazing programe and great guest, a living legend. Tears flood into my eyes while watching this program. I wish every mother has a son like Imran. I wish he lives hundreds of years and Pakistan has more sons like him. Every second of this program is truth and all about truth. The easiest way to find out greatness of a leader or glory of someone's personality is to measure how many people would like to be like Imran. How proud Shouqat Khanum would be in heaven, its quite obvious. Salute to your greatness and best wishes Imran bhai to you.

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)

after watching this that i would say that every mother should be like Imran Khan's mother who taght him how to value freedom and how to respect the country you live. what a wondeful mother she was and what a great prestige she has given to this country. hats off!!!

maldiaal

Citizen

This programme left me crying literally, may Allah(swt) bless imran bhai in this world and hereafter, true son of the soil and the only person to claim really "The leader of the nation" post, we love you...............

maldiaal

Citizen

True son of the soil, we love u Imran Bhai, may u live a long life.

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

Aik waqia nay Imran ki zindagi badal di aur emaan ki haqiqi daulat milgayee issay...
Aur jub itnay logo ki duain is kay sath hay aur dil ka saaf aur sacha hay.. Allah ka karam hay is pay... Insha Allah kamyabi siasat may behe Imran kay khadam choomaygi.
JazakaAllah, for posting such a superb show.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Masha Allah very nice programme and memories .How many leaders in the country got the prayers from mothers like IK did ? "LONG LIVE IMRAN KHAN".

Last edited:

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)

meray khyal me Imran khan se zyada duain shaid kisi ne na li hon. Lhuda wand karim isko apni Amaan me rakhay. In maon ki duain yaqeenan arsh pe kati hon gi.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

rulaa dia yaar...

kesa heeray jesaa aadmi hai, aur afsoos hai hum is k sath nhe kharay

beshak mera rabb qadir hai, jisay chahay izzat day

Allah aap ko is ka ajarr day Imran

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)

Please come out and join hands with this Jewel of the centuy. I think people of Pakistan has this last chance. Sit back, relax and think rationaly. I guarentee that you will agree with me that there is no other option left except Imran Khan. We need more institutions like SKMH in Pakistan and that is only possible if IK is in power.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

100 % Agreed to all above.

Love You Imran

Allah May keep Imran in His Special Protection....Aamin

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Imran Khan in Bachey Maan Ke Sachey A Heart Touching Program on Mother's Day - Must See

Thank you for posting such a nice program. I admire his efforts for establishing a hospital which is one of the best hospital in the world for Cancer treatment.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Imran Khan in Bachey Maan Ke Sachey A Heart Touching Program on Mother's Day - Must See

Imran made the Cancer Hospital in the memories of his great mother....

Today the grand mother of the all of us , the Pakistan is fighting against Cancer ....Please save this.....

No one else has capability to do this....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Look at the last segment...Zardari and Nawaz. and Altaf ... please leave my country... take your money, but please leave ....

We could not cry anymore... please leave us alone...

We want to live for our people and live with them.....

We have Imran and lots others like him..They will come out....

But shame on our honest polititions like Javeed Hashmi , who is not standing with Imran today.... not leaving the corrupt people like Nawaz...

yesmoon4u

Voter (50+ posts)

Look at the last segment...Zardari and Nawaz. and Altaf ... please leave my country... take your money, but please leave ....

We could not cry anymore... please leave us alone...

We want to live for our people and live with them.....

We have Imran and lots others like him..They will come out....

But shame on our honest polititions like Javeed Hashmi , who is not standing with Imran today.... not leaving the corrupt people like Nawaz...

hmmmmmmmm realy imran my eyes are wet Allah bless u and aap hamara aisa he maan qayam rakho ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen bus hamain kabhi baqi politicians ki tarhan let down na karna plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss good luck to u we are with u .

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
How can you not donate to his hospital, after seeing this????

Please donate to his hospital. Ask your parents, relatives and friend to donate to his cause.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

He truly is the greatest man alive for me