Azizi as Reham Khan ( Hilarious)

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Reham khan aggar 1 Lakh per night Malish karnay ka leti with happy ending to ziyada maal aor izzat kamati ( Waisye kia pata yeh bhi karti hi ho part time)

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
I stopped watching H-H after Najai left and they brought this other annoying woman with her annoying fake laughter
Very well said. Further, Sohail Ahmad is pro-PML-N and always favour PML-N. We have an enough time watch such non-sense propagenda by Dunya TV on behalf of PML-N.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Very well said. Further, Sohail Ahmad is pro-PML-N and always favour PML-N. We have an enough time watch such non-sense propagenda by Dunya TV on behalf of PML-N.
I have nothing but the greatest respect for Sohail Ahmed and believe him to be a national treasure, I have no problem with his political affiliation as long as he keeps his politics and his entertainment separate
The only reason I don't watch H-e-H is because of that annoying woman with her continuous fake laughter, spoiling the whole program.

savethepak

Councller (250+ posts)
یہ میڈیا والے دکان بیچتے ہیں میک اپ لگا کے Orya Maqbool Jan Defending Imran Khan

savethepak

Councller (250+ posts)
Hamid Meer Bashing Mohammad Malick on his poly gamy many shadies

Hamid Meer Bashing Mohammad Malick on his poly gamy many shadies. Is Ganje ne Kal 3 badmash journs ko bulaya tha aur pti par khoob keecher uchala. lagao sale ki watt. ragar do

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is program's format ,azizi tanz krta hai,aur anchor ki baat ko oppose krta hai,waisay you may have seen a video jahan woh IK ko pak ka wahid saaf suthra leader keh ra hai

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I stopped watching H-H after Najai left and they brought this other annoying woman with her annoying fake laughter
.. forced, copied, tasteless laughter..and how they treated NajiaBaig..
It's worth appreciating how stage veteran SohailAhmed brought struggling theatre actors to this show and helped arrange a living for them, in the new format, where previously they were just occasional guests. But in doing so, they decided to put Najia together with them to which she protested, being an original member. She just wanted to keep her chair where it was and not sit in a row with the newcomers, just like the men were going to. Understandable. But she was forced to quit over this. If they thought she wasn't celebrity enough, then who knew junaidsaleem before this show? And they had the audacity to keep the intro with her characteristic laughter, even after she left, for a while.. This is condemnable at many levels. Not our biggest problem, but something that shouldn't happen in society.
Sounds frivolous when the post around this one is about the stewardess being shot after physical harassment..
Talk about rights for women workers..

Last edited: