Azam Swati farewell message for Bajwa ?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The next bastard is ready to continue the deception.
Please don't be fooled by the change of faces or even by the change of policies.
These people want to continue the loot by the hook or crook

One should keep a very close watch on his brother who is a shady character of highest order. If the new guy is caught involved in anything then it will be thru that brother.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
in my living memory I haven't seen an army chief being despised so much. this is a good lesson for the incoming one not to follow his footsteps.
Asal mein hum hi bewaqoof they. Fauj is corrupt aur sirf property dealer aur business conglomerate hai, I being a nobody know how faujis have made millions in defence deals, money which never even reached Pakistani shores bar o bar hi sub ne apas mein bhaant liya.

Only reason he is so hated kyu ke Imran Khan ne is ko aur is ke katooron ko nanga ker diya and he reacted in the usual way old desi powerful elites do.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asal mein hum hi bewaqoof they. Fauj is corrupt aur sirf property dealer aur business conglomerate hai, I being a nobody know how faujis have made millions in defence deals, money which never even reached Pakistani shores bar o bar hi sub ne apas mein bhaant liya.

Only reason he is so hated kyu ke Imran Khan ne is ko aur is ke katooron ko nanga ker diya and he reacted in the usual way old desi powerful elites do.
spot on. In the dirty world of Pak politics and power corridors, presence of Imran Khan is like that mirror which is exposing the real dirty faces of these elites who brought the country to its knees. thats why they are hellbent on silencing his voice.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Remember the torture and fascism this bastard Bajwa inflicted on the Pakistanis.

Fib4ibbWIAct6FL