Awam Ki Adalat - 31st July 2011

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
very good programme, i fully agree with Ayaz wazir and by the way I dont agree with the voting result-I have different opinion.Mulla Umar ,Hikmat yar and siraj ud din Haqqani are in very much favour of pakistan and they are the stake holders. TTP is originated and financed by US. As soon the americans leave ,Insha allah, situation will change into better so we should not have misgivings about afghan talibans otherwise there are many countries who like to see friction between pak and afghan which is not good for both countries.Russia,India ,US and israel will find the opportunity to back afghan against pak so lets have good feelings about afghan talibans and try to talk it out with TTP too,God almighty will bring peace and happiness back to this region as soon americans are out of here.

Last edited:

jujuju

Banned
Hi samy, in understanding the situation better, I have a question for you. Is there any evidence that US funded TTP? neither side in the debate is claming that. saleem shehzads book (which I highly recommend) does not claim that. In fact I do not know of any credible souce which claims what you are saying.
very good programme, i fully agree with Ayaz wazir and by the way I dont agree with the voting result-I have different opinion.Mulla Umar ,Hikmat yar and siraj ud din Haqqani are in very much favour of pakistan and they are the stake holders. TTP is originated and financed by US. As soon the americans leave ,Insha allah, situation will change into better so we should not have misgivings about afghan talibans otherwise there are many countries who like to see friction between pak and afghan which is not good for both countries.Russia,India ,US and israel will find the opportunity to back afghan against pak so lets have good feelings about afghan talibans and try to talk it out with TTP too,God almighty will bring peace and happiness back to this nation as soon americans are out of here.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi samy, in understanding the situation better, I have a question for you. Is there any evidence that US funded TTP? neither side in the debate is claming that. saleem shehzads book (which I highly recommend) does not claim that. In fact I do not know of any credible souce which claims what you are saying.
Check the circumstantial evidences ,you will find it.From where TTP is getting all the funds and arms, CIA ,India and Israel otherwise you tell who is funding TTP ? our own intelligence deptt got the proof that who are behind the TTP funding,it has been in the media also.why US not going after TTP with their drones? Bait ullah mehsud was killed because pak intelligence had surrounded him to capture thats why he was eliminated and he was having lots of usefull informations .why US dont kill "Hakim ullah Mahsud" even pak intelligence gave them very usefull and accurate information ?

jujuju

Banned
well this line of argument is very very problematic. it obviously as you said urself is circumstantial(i dont belive the circumstances you are narrating are accurate in any case), and not based on any solid evidence. also if pak intelligence already know about TTP-CIA link why dont they just announce it and catch these guys. i dont think any pak military source has EVER made such a claim. neither have any good investigative journalists like rahimullah yousafzai or saleem shehzad made the claim.
in general i would think this is a conspiracy theory. while conspiracy theories are sometimes useful, a simple rule of thumb is that if you can explain something without resorting to conspiracy theories, you should not accept conspiracy theories as explanations.

one if the big issues with even the circumstances that you mentioned is, if CIA is funding TTP, then who is it bombing in Khyber-P and FATA? common people??? and for what reason is it bombing then? as far as hakimullah is concerned, it is well known that in 2010 there was a drone strike aimed at him, and people initially thought he was dead. however he escaped and resurfaced. besides this, there have been several more strikes against him. more importantly even if i accepted your thesis, i dont understand what CIA would gain by funding TTP? it will only make pakistan more unstable and create a headache for everyone including the US itself. also it is well accepted now that BB was killed by behtullah of TTP, while USA was the one which brought her back to pakistan trhu dealsbazi.

Check the circumstantial evidences ,you will find it.From where TTP is getting all the funds and arms, CIA ,India and Israel otherwise you tell who is funding TTP ? our own intelligence deptt got the proof that who are behind the TTP funding,it has been in the media also.why US not going after TTP with their drones? Bait ullah mehsud was killed because pak intelligence had surrounded him to capture thats why he was eliminated and he was having lots of usefull informations .why US dont kill "Hakim ullah Mahsud" even pak intelligence gave them very usefull and accurate information ?

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
JUJUJU,you did't mention then who is funding TTP? Are they getting everything from the sky.US thinks that pak is playing the double game with them at the musharraf time thats why they let go musharraf and start playing the double game with pak.It has been mentioned by rehman malik and Gen athar abbas that TTP are being funded by foreign forces.Their statements are pointing the fingers at US ,INdia and israel.Its upto you to decide,I told what i knew.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JUJUJU,you did't mention then who is funding TTP? Are they getting everything from the sky.US thinks that pak is playing the double game with them at the musharraf time thats why they let go musharraf and start playing the double game with pak.It has been mentioned by rehman malik and Gen athar abbas that TTP are being funded by foreign forces.Their statements are pointing the fingers at US ,INdia and israel.Its upto you to decide,I told what i knew.
Who is funding the afghan taliban? may be you will get your answer.....