Australian Senator Fraser Anning blames Muslims for New Zealand mosque shooting

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They're not crap countries. They are a million times better than Pakistan and any sane human would try to go there.

As for this senators comments, there are extremists everywhere.

Pakistanis played a vital role in helping this senators narrative when we helped America with Afghan Soviets war and then 9/11.

America couldn't have done it if Pakistan hadn't trained those terrorists in Karachi.

Anyway, this senator doesn't matter. His comments are just useless and he's already getting the heat for it.
australia is a shitty place, if u think australia is good then ur shitty urself

Galaxy

This hate against Muslims are all over the west because jewish Media is portraying Muslims as violent and terrorists since 911.

Steyn

Pak is much better than them we just need to end corruption our people are tolerant and much better than these white criminals Australia and New Zealand both were formed by criminals

Yeah yeah. Future. Even Ethiopia is much better if we get rid of the criminals.

Fact is Pakistan has politicians that would rather get perks and high salaries than work for the betterment of this country.

I was raised up being told how great Pakistan is and blah blah but i see the scum of the earth ruling us who sell their souls for cheap dollars. I can imagine how great Pakistan could've been but it's not.

Back in my university days, we had a teacher. Really great funny and charismatic guy, everyone liked him and he was really good with his subject. He had shit pay, after a while he got himself a visa to Australia. Guy couldn't be anymore happier. Has never looked back to Pakistan.

Pakistan is a great country if you're a rich guy or a politician. It's hell on earth if you're an average person. Australia is a great country even if you're a common man.

We all live once. There's no need for anyone especially the average people like us to waste it in hopes and dreams for a country that has only gone downhill since its inception. It's not upto us anyway, it's up to politicians and they're too worried about an SUV no less than 2500cc power.

This one incident doesn't make Australia or NewZealand a shitty country. It's far better welcoming and better country than America. There are bad people everywhere, there are bad people on this forum, there are bad people in Pakistan, in Australia, in New Zealand.

kakamuna420

jitna bhi crap hai per Living standard Pakistan se phir bee bohot behtar hai thats why ur friends applying there.No country is safe in this word even if you go to Antartica its not safe.If you dont die with bullet then u will die of cold.
Our local imam in US have asked the regular masjid doers to report to him if they have carry conceal license. Because police probably won't be able to stay 24/7 outside the mosque.
It is also because in the second attack, one namazi fire back and forced them to retreat.

kakamuna420

Pakistan is much better as Police is always outside juma prayers and the religious places of minorities are protected by ranger teams.

kakamuna420

Jitnay phattu aur bharrway bangladeshi hain dunya main aur koi bhi itni buzdil nation nahi hay .
Bangladeshi team ran away. What is the use of being young and strong. If muslim men are like these bengalis..then thank God Pakistan got separated from Bangladesh.

kakamuna420

https://twitter.com/x/status/1106470860011917312 بنگلہ دیشی کرکٹر شکیب الحسن کی ٹوئٹ پڑھ کر بھی مجھے اتنا ہی غصہ آیا تھا جتنا اس سینیٹر کی کونڈمنیشن پڑھ کر آیا ہے۔
یہ تو نان مسلم ہے اس کی نفرت کا کوئی جواز ہو گا۔ شکیب تو مسلمان ہے اس سے اتنی سنگ دلی اور خود غرضی کی امید نہیں تھی۔
all God fearing and courageous Bangladeshis have already moved to Karachi

Steyn

jitna bhi crap hai per Living standard Pakistan se phir bee bohot behtar hai thats why ur friends applying there.No country is safe in this word even if you go to Antartica its not safe.If you dont die with bullet then u will die of cold.

These Munafiq people live outside Pakistan and lecture us about how we should be grateful and all that shit.

It's like a Pakistani lectures an African that hey Pakistan isn't that great, you should be grateful for what you've got.

I will be honest Africa fucking scares me. No the Africans living there should try to fly away as soon as they can.

If Pakistan was so great, these people would be living with us not in West.

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
کہی صدیوں سے جاری کالے گورے کی تقسیم جو تاحال ختم نہیں ہوسکی جب کہ دنیا کے ترقی یافتہ ملکوں (یورپ امریکہ اسٹریلیا وغیرہ )میں آج بھی رنگ نسل کو بنیاد بنا کر کالوں پر حملے کرتے ہیں۔ 2001 کے بعد انگلش میڈیا نے مسلمانوں کے خلاف ایسی نفرت انگیز مہم چلائی کے بچوں سے لے کر بوڑھوں تک اسلامک فوبیا کا شکار ہوگئے ۔جو حملہ پہلے صرف کالوں پر ہوتے تھے ان میں اب مسلمان بھی شامل ہوگئے گورے انگریز جن کو یہ بھی نہیں پتہ ہوتا کہ انکے والد کا نام کیا ہے وہ بھی دھشگردی کا الزام مسلمانوں کو دے دیتے ہیں اور کہی علاقوں میں انگریز اپنے ہمسائے یا کمیونٹی میں موجود بے گناہ مسلمانوں کو انتہاپسند قرار دے کر ذخمی یا قتل کردیتے ہیں انکی پراپرٹی اور جائیداد کو نقصان بھی پہنچا دیتے ہیں ۔ اکثر علاقوں میں جب عیسائیوں نے چرچ جانا چھوڑ دیا تو چرچ بند ہوگئے ان پر برائے فروخت کے بورڈ لگ گئے مسلمانوں نے وہ جگہیں خریدیں انکو مسجد یا سکول بنادیا۔جس پر پھر احتجاج کرتے ہیں یہ تو ہمارا چرچ تھا،جب تم زمین اور عمارت فروخت کردی ہے کیونکہ تم چرچ جانا چھوڑ دیا ہے۔ جبکہ مسلمان اپنی مساجد کا رخ کرتے ہیں۔
اور آسٹریلین سینٹر کوئی پہلے شخص نہیں ہیں جنہوں نے ایسی اسلام مخالف تحریریں لکھی ہیں اکثریتی یورپی اور امریکی ممالک میں ایسے افراد انکی اسمبلیوں میں موجود ہیں جو باقاعدہ طور پر ایسی ایکٹیوٹیز کو سپورٹ کرتے ہیں انکی فنڈنگ بھی کرتے ہیں۔

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont care about statistics or news reports.....I will speak from life experience. Crime is out of control in these pathetic countries like Australia and New Zealand. When I was studying in New York....ive had a guy tried to rob me at gunpoint during my 8 years there.....but never had anyone rob me at gunpoint in Pakistan. Much safer. One of my classfellows i know personally got raped in New York while walking home from university....but in Pakistan I dont know any such a person. Its one of the reasons I didnt want to remain in USA....and live in a much better place now. If you decide to live in these pathetic countries....then you have to be prepared to face the concequences. The only thing these countries have is a stronger currency.....which the current rulers are too dumb to understand and they devalue it twice within the first month of assuming power.

Last edited:

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
What's yours?
I lived in the best city of the world according to ratings and it had the highest use of drugs and high HIV so don't be fooled by what they want us to think.Our problem is corruption due to poverty and it's not economic poverty but also education.

Nightcrawl

Yeah yeah. Future. Even Ethiopia is much better if we get rid of the criminals.

Fact is Pakistan has politicians that would rather get perks and high salaries than work for the betterment of this country.

I was raised up being told how great Pakistan is and blah blah but i see the scum of the earth ruling us who sell their souls for cheap dollars. I can imagine how great Pakistan could've been but it's not.

Back in my university days, we had a teacher. Really great funny and charismatic guy, everyone liked him and he was really good with his subject. He had shit pay, after a while he got himself a visa to Australia. Guy couldn't be anymore happier. Has never looked back to Pakistan.

Pakistan is a great country if you're a rich guy or a politician. It's hell on earth if you're an average person. Australia is a great country even if you're a common man.

We all live once. There's no need for anyone especially the average people like us to waste it in hopes and dreams for a country that has only gone downhill since its inception. It's not upto us anyway, it's up to politicians and they're too worried about an SUV no less than 2500cc power.

This one incident doesn't make Australia or NewZealand a shitty country. It's far better welcoming and better country than America. There are bad people everywhere, there are bad people on this forum, there are bad people in Pakistan, in Australia, in New Zealand.

Well you're right about being rich is better in pak

ghumman786

Citizen
This is how Narrative shaping works. while millions of Muslims died because of aggression against them. while they killed 0.00001% of non Muslims in terror related incidents. Still they are to be blamed. we need to wake up and change Narrative. we are the victims from extremists on both spectrum's

Steyn

What's yours?
I lived in the best city of the world according to ratings and it had the highest use of drugs and high HIV so don't be fooled by what they want us to think.Our problem is corruption due to poverty and it's not economic poverty but also education.

Mine? Crap healthcare, crap education, crap judiciary, poverty everywhere. That's my definition of crap country and it's also everyone's.

Yeah racism and islamophobia has gotten worse in the recent years but humanity by and large is good. Did you watch that video i pasted? It should tell you that.

kayawish

These Munafiq people live outside Pakistan and lecture us about how we should be grateful and all that shit.

It's like a Pakistani lectures an African that hey Pakistan isn't that great, you should be grateful for what you've got.

I will be honest Africa fucking scares me. No the Africans living there should try to fly away as soon as they can.

If Pakistan was so great, these people would be living with us not in West.
from now on i will only speak pashto with you on siasat.pk no more urdu or english.pa kahabara poe shwe ?

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Mine? Crap healthcare, crap education, crap judiciary, poverty everywhere. That's my definition of crap country and it's also everyone's.

Yeah racism and islamophobia has gotten worse in the recent years but humanity by and large is good. Did you watch that video i pasted? It should tell you that.
I have lived in five different countries and finally moved to a Muslim country so I carry the experience and while there are good things don't get fooled by all that is sent to you through the subliminal messaging and programming through their media

kayawish

کہی صدیوں سے جاری کالے گورے کی تقسیم جو تاحال ختم نہیں ہوسکی جب کہ دنیا کے ترقی یافتہ ملکوں (یورپ امریکہ اسٹریلیا وغیرہ )میں آج بھی رنگ نسل کو بنیاد بنا کر کالوں پر حملے کرتے ہیں۔ 2001 کے بعد انگلش میڈیا نے مسلمانوں کے خلاف ایسی نفرت انگیز مہم چلائی کے بچوں سے لے کر بوڑھوں تک اسلامک فوبیا کا شکار ہوگئے ۔جو حملہ پہلے صرف کالوں پر ہوتے تھے ان میں اب مسلمان بھی شامل ہوگئے گورے انگریز جن کو یہ بھی نہیں پتہ ہوتا کہ انکے والد کا نام کیا ہے وہ بھی دھشگردی کا الزام مسلمانوں کو دے دیتے ہیں اور کہی علاقوں میں انگریز اپنے ہمسائے یا کمیونٹی میں موجود بے گناہ مسلمانوں کو انتہاپسند قرار دے کر ذخمی یا قتل کردیتے ہیں انکی پراپرٹی اور جائیداد کو نقصان بھی پہنچا دیتے ہیں ۔ اکثر علاقوں میں جب عیسائیوں نے چرچ جانا چھوڑ دیا تو چرچ بند ہوگئے ان پر برائے فروخت کے بورڈ لگ گئے مسلمانوں نے وہ جگہیں خریدیں انکو مسجد یا سکول بنادیا۔جس پر پھر احتجاج کرتے ہیں یہ تو ہمارا چرچ تھا،جب تم زمین اور عمارت فروخت کردی ہے کیونکہ تم چرچ جانا چھوڑ دیا ہے۔ جبکہ مسلمان اپنی مساجد کا رخ کرتے ہیں۔
اور آسٹریلین سینٹر کوئی پہلے شخص نہیں ہیں جنہوں نے ایسی اسلام مخالف تحریریں لکھی ہیں اکثریتی یورپی اور امریکی ممالک میں ایسے افراد انکی اسمبلیوں میں موجود ہیں جو باقاعدہ طور پر ایسی ایکٹیوٹیز کو سپورٹ کرتے ہیں انکی فنڈنگ بھی کرتے ہیں۔
pakistan aur afghanistan main racism nahin hai kya ? kitne log pakistan main afghani se nafrat karte hain aur kitne afghani pakistanion se nafrat karte hain ? sara malba west par dalna i think is not fair.