'Austerity drive': PM Imran Khan will travel to the US on a commercial flight rather than a charter plane

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
We don’t care how you go, be a captain kick out incompetent from cabinet bring sincere and hardworking people, you said 200 needed from 22 crores, you cannot find 200 in one year. We are losing hope.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تو یار پانچ روپے کی ٹیلیفون کال ہی کر لے - ٹرمپ کو
اور حساب لگا کر قوم کو بتا دے کہ کتنے پیسے بچاے ہیں
جا کر کیا کرے گا - پہلے بیچارہ کیا پٹ کر لے آیا تھا - جو اب لے کر آے گا

panch rupees ki call ............. ? ? ?

rtabasum2

Well going over there is total waste anyways
He better should, let me keep crying.
Are you a War mongrel than??? ...........won't be happy if it happens ........and War is very much on cards.........Imran is a pacifist take him out of equation and everybody wants War

RAW AGENT

Are you a War mongrel than??? ...........won't be happy if it happens ........and War is very much on cards.........Imran is a pacifist take him out of equation and everybody wants War

shekh rashid is biggest war monger .

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well who told you that about me now. --- I dont want a war Behen jee.
Some how I know what will be the end of this war and I am not living is UK

RajaRawal111

And please correct your statement, The Pakistani Army is pacifist, because as I said somehow they also know the end of this war. The destruction it will bring is not a joke.

rtabasum2

And please correct your statement, The Pakistani Army is pacifist, because as I said somehow they also know the end of this war. The destruction it will bring is not a joke.
Nope they are trained to fight they are just on waiting game..........let the curfew lift n Kashmiris start protesting ............won't be long before things go out of control

RajaRawal111

Nope they are trained to fight they are just on waiting game..........let the curfew lift n Kashmiris start protesting ............won't be long before things go out of control
If that is a Jazbati statement then I will not stand in front of it.

the reality is not so green. Yes this is true that After curfew the things will boil up a bit. I am dead sure that Army may be thinking to go back on the track of engaging india inside the occupied regions (as it used to), rather than having direct head on collision.
In fact India is also playing same games. they are keeping us on the tip of war to keep us away from going back on the past strategies. And world is also doing same with us through FATF stick.

rtabasum2

If that is a Jazbati statement then I will not stand in front of it.

the reality is not so green. Yes this is true that After curfew the things will boil up a bit. I am dead sure that Army may be thinking to go back on the track of engaging india inside the occupied regions (as it used to), rather than having direct head on collision.
In fact India is also playing same games. they are keeping us on the tip of war to keep us away from going back on the past strategies. And world is also doing same with us through FATF stick.
Its not Pak/India both don't have the economies to do a War........but greater powers who want it..........sooner or later we will be in the thick of it

Steyn

Heh. Wastes 300 billions rupees taxes of this poor nation and then fools them with this dramabazi

RajaRawal111

Its not Pak/India both don't have the economies to do a War........but greater powers who want it..........sooner or later we will be in the thick of it
When Fission reaction takes place, there are hundreds subatomic fragments generated. Most fragments have half life of seconds. But many have half life of years and years (half life determined the decay time of radioactivity). The diffusion models of these fragments show that they will spread out all over the globe. The scare that it will develop, will create a psychological havoc on the globe. this will kill the world economy. The so called "greater powers" know that. I dont think they will allow both Stupid nations even to start it. They are looking at us from above all the time. They will destroy our missiles even before launching. And they can do the same with Indians as well.
And we dont have Paawo aadh paawo bombs. Sheikh Rasheed might be talking about his food.

rtabasum2

When Fission reaction takes place, there are hundreds subatomic fragments generated. Most fragments have half life of seconds. But many have half life of years and years (half life determined the decay time of radioactivity). The diffusion models of these fragments show that they will spread out all over the globe. The scare that it will develop, will create a psychological havoc on the globe. this will kill the world economy. The so called "greater powers" know that. I dont think they will allow both Stupid nations even to start it. They are looking at us from above all the time. They will destroy our missiles even before launching. And they can do the same with Indians as well.
And we dont have Paawo aadh paawo bombs. Sheikh Rasheed might be talking about his food.
Makes sense.........agreed on this......damn my Israeli conspiracy theory goes to waste

RajaRawal111

Makes sense.........agreed on this......damn my Israeli conspiracy theory goes to waste
? That sound more sarcastic than agreement. But it is true and a deeper concern for our strategic thinker makhlooq (you know who they are). We dont know how good we are in camouflaging. We have only 10 minutes to react and that also is the possible "if and only if" they dont know where we have spread out our toys. So it is not just a game.