'Austerity drive': PM Imran Khan will travel to the US on a commercial flight rather than a charter plane

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
here is a patriotic pakistan leader not a corrupt and thief business who looted pakistan like the zardaris and nawazu may they rot in jail as they allowed pakistan to be looted
may allah punish all those who looted this country escape now but allah is waiting for u

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So setting a good example by not wasting the poor tax payers money is a drama queen? Dumb ass
تو یار پانچ روپے کی ٹیلیفون کال ہی کر لے - ٹرمپ کو
پہلے بیچارہ کیا پٹ کر لے آیا تھا - جو اب لے کر آے گا

RajaRawal111

اور حساب لگا کر قوم کو بتا دے کہ کتنے پیسے بچاے ہیں
جا کر کیا کرے گا - پہلے بیچارہ کیا پٹ کر لے آیا تھا - جو اب لے کر آے گا

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پہلے بیچارہ کیا پٹ کر لے آیا تھا - جو اب لے کر آے گا
Where was you when NS spent 1/4 years abroad on holiday? IK has spent time on the phone but somethings can't be done on the phone, and hence you have face to face talks. Can you tell me why NS spent a 1/4 of his time abroad?

RajaRawal111

Where was you when NS spent 1/4 years abroad on holiday? IK has spent time on the phone but somethings can't be done on the phone, and hence you have face to face talks. Can you tell me why NS spent a 1/4 of his time abroad?
No
But I saw CPEC, TAPI, Power Projects, etc, etc happening. There is a mental capacity issue with you so i cant explain.

rtabasum2

He is going to UN...........should he make a phone call you would be the first one to cry

Rambler

I think he should send Nawaz of Dalla haran wala clan on a luxury jet along with his tabber and army of khansamas to stay in the most expensive of hotels and try to read something from a chit and get a shabashi on the back.

Hate_Nooras

No
But I saw CPEC, TAPI, Power Projects, etc, etc happening. There is a mental capacity issue with you so i cant explain.

Firstly I am happy that you accepted that he was crooked guy that took abused his position for personal luxuries.
I also saw flats brought on stolen money, I saw commissions on every project ( remember the WSJ article) and theft on a grand scale which bankrupted the country. But your ghulami of crooks means your Noora mental capacity blinds you to basic facts.