attention plz ! pti supporters 4m north karachi

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi pals ,i m going with my family on 25 jalsa .i just want to know if there r some ppl who r going to jalsa from north karachi that we can go together.if any 1 interested then reply me plz here.

1e76d9ed938461b3de9ea28cc1efc217.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
dont ask anyone name or address from noth part of karachi better, just understand
go there and make it successful in bigger piture

Imran Khan Zindabad

Unitedvstand

MPA (400+ posts)
ab bi bolo ke establishment ka hath ha never saw ppl going to jalsa'a with families to any other party's jalsa'a.this is called spirit.GO brother for the sake of your country.u will find millions Inshallah on 25th

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
My uncle who lives in Azad Kashmir had to go to karachi for business on 28 december, but now he is going on twenty third of december only to attend Imran Khan jalsa on twenty fifth!

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
Auh nice thread!! I must also ask if anyone from Karachi, Azizabad wants to come just PM me.. We will move forward towards Mazar-e-Quaid from Nepa.. We are group of students male and females both.. There is place for 5 students.. We will also drop if you like..!! Hope this may solve may individual problems..!

625f9c5db7.gif

Last edited:

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lahore walo PIA nay to ticket main b discount kar dia hai
ab kew nhi jaatay karachi
bas net par beath kar shour shraaba karna hota hai;)

yhdil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am walking from Tora Bura to attend the jalsa. I am with my ram deyal, bole tu my khotiiii (donkey) I am expected to arrive 2pm. plz don't let it finishhhH

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanks 4 ur all motivations.i'll definetly there with my family INSHALLAH .just want to make a group but its not essentcial. :)

Alias

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar tum aziz abad say 90 mat layjana :)

Auh nice thread!! I must also ask if anyone from Karachi, Azizabad wants to come just PM me.. We will move forward towards Mazar-e-Quaid from Nepa.. We are group of students male and females both.. There is place for 5 students.. We will also drop if you like..!! Hope this may solve may individual problems..!

625f9c5db7.gif

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Are you kidding - i am in azizabad too - here is my address I will appreciate if you can pick me up - i am very close to mukka chowk - you can't miss it - and if you get lost please ask for 90 or better say Nine Zero and people will direct you there - but make sure to tell them that you are here to pick someone up for PTI jalsa ;-)

625f9c5db7.gif

Alias

MPA (400+ posts)
We are at Nine Zero Could someone pick me from there for PTI Jalsa: MQM Rabita Committe :)

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar tum aziz abad say 90 mat layjana :)

Meray bhai fikar not 90 per kuch nahi hoga tme :P
Yahan ke log buray nahi hen kuch sector buray hen so relax :P And inshallah aap ko seedha Quaid ke mazar jalsa gah ki tarf zinda le kar jaonga :)

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you kidding - i am in azizabad too - here is my address I will appreciate if you can pick me up - i am very close to mukka chowk - you can't miss it - and if you get lost please ask for 90 or better say Nine Zero and people will direct you there - but make sure to tell them that you are here to pick someone up for PTI jalsa ;-)

Meray bhai udhar ke log ja rahay hen.. And mera ghar 90 ki line me hi he but for security me yahan nahi bta raha so me ja raha hun dosray bhi zahir he jayengay.. Comeon aap logo ko to sirf criticism aata he dosro per... Relax and please that post was to help anyone who was feeling insecure or alone and was not attending jalsa due to the reason..

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry yaar for my failed attempt at humor that you obviously didnt see....

I was not criticizing you at all - all power to you and the people who are going - hopefully there will be a large number of people there which will be good for the people and the country - we need diversity. Wish you luck!

Meray bhai udhar ke log ja rahay hen.. And mera ghar 90 ki line me hi he but for security me yahan nahi bta raha so me ja raha hun dosray bhi zahir he jayengay.. Comeon aap logo ko to sirf criticism aata he dosro per... Relax and please that post was to help anyone who was feeling insecure or alone and was not attending jalsa due to the reason..