ATTENTION--PAPPU FROM INDIA

G

jai ram ji
i m-pappufromindia
i live-uttarpradesh-india
education-ma in english
i love- india but don't hate pakistan
join this pak forum coz i think indian should try to win confidence of pakistani peoples. i feel this is wonderfull place to make ppl to ppl contact.
i dislike- america.coz it is main evil in this region.unfortunataly india and pak both consider american their boss.
my advice-don't take me easy because of my id ;)

C

commander

Re: ATTAINTION--PAPPU FROM INDIA

pappufromindia said:
jai ram ji
i m-pappufromindia
i live-uttarpradesh-india
education-ma in english
i love- india but don't hate pakistan
join this pak forum coz i think indian should try to win confidence of pakistani peoples. i feel this is wonderfull place to make ppl to ppl contact.
i dislike- america.coz it is main evil in this region.unfortunataly india and pak both consider american their boss.
my advice-don't take me easy because of my id ;)

[clap] [clap]
Welcome pappu je.

And thanks for your advice we will not take you easy. :D :D

shan-e-hindustan

Voter (50+ posts)

jai ram ji ki papufromindia
i m sure of u papu ji. i know papufromindia can be very intelligent.so u rightly said 'dont't take me easy' [funnny]

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

welcome pappu jee,
kabhi pakistan ka be visit karoo pappu jee, aap hamari mehman nawazi dekh ne k baad pappu from pakistan bun jao gay lolz [pk flag]
wese kuch din howay hein k hamarey pakistani pappu ko aik party k leader ne gaieb ker dia hai, shaied aap uss pappu ke kami door ker do lolz....

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ATTENTION PAPPU FROM INDIA :Welcome to the forum and the good intentions of trying to make friends.
First rule of friendship is respect and equality. Any comments within the realm of costructive critisizim are acceptable but we can easily recognize the camouflaged topics and comments. I say this from experience in good faith.