Assim Al Hakeem - Ruling on Seeking Waseelah from Prophet

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fully makes sense.
Unfortunately we have people in our society who not only look for waseela when they pray to Allah but instead of Praying to Allah, directly ask from Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him.
Watch this famous Qawalee where the Fareed Sabri brothers are directly asking from prophet Muhammad PBUH

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Fully makes sense.
Unfortunately we have people in our society who not only look for waseela when they pray to Allah but instead of Praying to Allah, directly ask from Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him.
Watch this famous Qawalee where the Fareed Sabri brothers are directly asking from prophet Muhammad PBUH

Couldn't agree more. Such things sway the gullible and uninformed.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
unfortunately you never properly read QURAN otherwise you would never say,

aur in Laal rumal walon ke halaq say nai utarta QURAN

Wahabism he history perho khud he pata chal jaye it also started with a guy Lord of Arabia

may ALLAH guide us all to the right path

Fully makes sense.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Actually its you who is uninformed

Your comments added zero value to the conversation and all you did was single me out assuming you know what my level of knowledge is. Refrain from doing this. Your comments don't make you look any better than an ignorant person.

Peace.

knowledge88

unfortunately you never properly read QURAN otherwise you would never say,

aur in Laal rumal walon ke halaq say nai utarta QURAN

Wahabism he history perho khud he pata chal jaye it also started with a guy Lord of Arabia

may ALLAH guide us all to the right path
So in your opinion it is OK to say "Bher doh johlee mery yah Muhammad PBUH ". Like the Qawalee above?
You have read Quran. Where does Quran say that when you are in pain pray to Prophet Muhammad?
If you don't find anything wrong with that then
It means I can also pray
" YAh Muhammad may bohat beemar hoon mujhay shafa atah ker day"
You think it is OK to pray like that?
Did you listen to the Qawalee above. There is nothing wrong with that?

knowledge88

Actually its you who is uninformed
I would love to have a debate with you on this topic.
Tell me in Quran, Did God teach us how to pray?,
Is there any prayer in Quran.
A prayer which we recite in every Namaz.
I AM TALKING ABOUT Sura Fatiha.
It is also called the prayer which God taught us. The best prayer of all. He taught us this is how we should pray to him in Sura Fatiha.
Does this prayer have any waseela?

brohiniaz

Al-Furqan # 17------19

وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُوْنَ مِنْ دُوْنِ اللّٰهِ فَيَقُوْلُ ءَ اَنْتُمْ اَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِيْ هٰٓؤُلَاۗءِ اَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيْلَ 17؀ۭ

اور وہی دن ہوگا جب کہ (تمہارا رب) اِن لوگوں کو بھی گھیر لائے گا اور ان کے ان معبودوں کو بھی بلائے گا جنہیں آج یہ اللہ کو چھوڑ کر پوج رہے ہیں ، پھر وہ ان سے پوچھے گا ’’کیا تم نے میرے اِن بندوں کو گمراہ کیا تھا ؟ یا یہ خود راہِ راست سے بھٹک گئے تھے ؟‘‘
And on that Day (y our Lord will gather :.II these people together as well as their deities, whom they worship besides AIlah. Then He will ask them, "Did you mislead these servants of Mine, or did they themselves go astray?"

قَالُوْا سُبْحٰنَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنْۢبَغِيْ لَنَآ اَنْ نَّتَّخِذَ مِنْ دُوْنِكَ مِنْ اَوْلِيَاۗءَ وَلٰكِنْ مَّتَّعْتَهُمْ وَاٰبَاۗءَهُمْ حَتّٰي نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ ۚ وَكَانُوْا قَوْمًۢا بُوْرًا 18؀

وہ عرض کریں گے ’’ پاک ہے آپ کی ذات ، ہماری تو یہ بھی مجال نہ تھی کہ آپ کے سوا کسی کو اپنا مولیٰ بنائیں۔ مگر آپ نے اِن کو اور ان کے باپ دادا کو خوب سامانِ زندگی دیا حتی کہ یہ سبق بھول گئے اور شامت زدہ ہو کر رہے‘‘ (18)
They will answer, "Glory be to Thee! We dared not take anyguardian besides Thee: (they were misled because) Thou didst give them and their forefathers all the good things of life till they forgot the Admonition, and incurred the punishment. "

فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوْكُمْ بِمَا تَقُوْلُوْنَ ۙ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيْعُوْنَ صَرْفًا وَّلَا نَصْرًا ۚ وَمَنْ يَّظْلِمْ مِّنْكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيْرًا 19؀
یوں جھٹلا دیں گے وہ (تمہارے معبود) تمہاری اُن باتوں کو جو آج تم کہہ رہے ہو ، پھر تم نہ اپنی شامت کو بدل سکو گے نہ کہیں سے مدد پا سکو گے اور جو بھی تم میں سے ظلم کرے اُسے ہم سخت عذاب کا مزہ چکھائیں گے (19)

Thus will your gods deny alI that you are professing today. Then you shall neither be able to repel your punishment nor shall get any help from anywhere; and whoso is guilty. of iniquity'' among you, We shall make him taste a severe torment.

Mughal1

Can any of you define word waseelah for me? I take it to mean, a plan of actions or a road map or a formula or a way of being, having, using or doing things to achieve an end or objective.

If I want to draw water from a deep well then that is my objective and to achieve this objective I must have or use or do things to help me get what I need to get ie water from the well in this case. So a bucket and a long enough rope etc will be my waseelah for getting water from the well. This clearly means things can be waseelah as I see things but only those things which can fulfil an objective in any particular case.

Likewise if I need to get on the roof of my house I can make use of a ladder ie means for achieving an end are waseelah.

Right use of right things will be right and wrong use of right things will be wrong.

Last edited:

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Can any of you define word waseelah for me? I take it to mean, a plan of actions or a road map or a formula or a way of being, having, using or doing things to achieve an end or objective.

If I want to draw water from a deep well then that is my objective and to achieve this objective I must have or use or do things to help me get what I need to get ie water from the well in this case. So a bucket and a long enough rope etc will be my waseelah for getting water from the well. This clearly means things can be waseelah as I see things but only those things which can fulfil an objective in any particular case.

Likewise if I need to get on the roof of my house I can make use of a ladder ie means for achieving an end are waseelah.

Right use of right things will be right and wrong use of right things will be wrong.

That's where the misunderstanding generally lies. As the Prophet asked to ask Allah Al-Waseelah for him and not from him. It's a status in paradise to be given to only one person.

Muslim (384) narrated from ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas, that he heard the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “When you hear the muezzin, say what he says, then send blessings upon me, for whoever sends blessings upon me, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold. Then ask Allah to grant me al-waseelah, for it is a station in Paradise which only one of the slaves of Allah will attain, and I hope that I will be the one. Whoever asks for al-waseelah for me, intercession will be permissible for him.”

An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Al-waseelah: the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained it as being a status in Paradise. End quote.

Sharh an-Nawawi ‘ala Muslim (4/86)

At-Tirmidhi (3612) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Ask Allah to grant me al-waseelah.” They said: O Messenger of Allah, what is al-waseelah? He said: “The highest degree in Paradise which no one will attain except one man, and I hope that I will be the one.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi

Ahmad (11783) narrated that Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: Al-waseelah is a degree with Allah above which there is no other, so ask Allah to grant me al-waseelah.”

From these reports it is clear that al-waseelah is a degree in Paradise, and it is the highest degree therein, above which there is no other. No one will attain it except one man, namely the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is the leader of the sons of Adam, the best of them and the highest in status before Allah, and the closest of them to Him, may He be glorified. Yet despite that he did not ask Allah for anything but this sublime status; he did not ask Him for all the degrees of Paradise, from the lowest to the highest.

Hope this helps you understand better. Alternatively, you can ask the Shiekh directly on Twitter. He answers questions regularly.

https://twitter.com/Assimalhakeem

Mughal1

That's where the misunderstanding generally lies. As the Prophet asked to ask Allah Al-Waseelah for him and not from him. It's a status in paradise to be given to only one person.

Hope this helps you understand better. Alternatively, you can ask the Shiekh directly on Twitter. He answers questions regularly.

https://twitter.com/Assimalhakeem

Kindly elaborate in detail what you are trying to explain to help me understand your point of view.

In the quran word waseelah is used twice ie in 5/35 and 17/57. In my view this word is used in the sense I have explained already. Waseelah is things other than the seeker and what seeker is seeking or aiming for ie they are ways and means or beliefs and practices which help fulfil the objective.

Deen of islam is a mission assigned by God for muslims and anything appropriate they do to fulfil that mission is a waseelah to that end.

Regards and all the best.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Kindly elaborate in detail what you are trying to explain to help me understand your point of view.

In the quran word waseelah is used twice ie in 5/35 and 17/57. In my view this word is used in the sense I have explained already. Waseelah is things other than the seeker and what seeker is seeking or aiming for ie they are ways and means or beliefs and practices which help fulfil the objective.

Deen of islam is a mission assigned by God for muslims and anything appropriate they do to fulfil that mission is a waseelah to that end.

Regards and all the best.

I was referring to the alternate meaning of the word "Al-Waseelah". After re-reading your post in the literal sense what you have said is correct. Here's a detailed explanation with reference to the Ayah's you mentioned.

What is meant by the word waseelah [means of approach] in the verse, (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Do your duty to Allaah and fear Him. And seek the means of approach to Him, and strive hard in His Cause (as much as you can), so that you may be successful”

[al-Maa’idah 5:35]

is the way of reaching Allaah, and there is no way of reaching Him except the way that Allaah loves and is pleased with, which is by obeying Him and not disobeying Him.

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Allaah commands His believing slaves to fear Him (taqwa). When this word is accompanied by mention of obedience, it means refraining from haraam things. After that Allaah says, “And seek the means of approach to Him”. Sufyaan al-Thawri said, narrating from Talhah, from ‘Ata’, from Ibn ‘Abbaas: i.e., drawing close to Him. This was also stated by Mujaahid, Abu Waa’il, al-Hasan, Qataadah, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Katheer, al-Saddi, Ibn Zayd and others. Qataadah said: i.e., draw close to Him by obeying Him and doing that which pleases Him, and Ibn Zayd recited (interpretation of the meaning):

“Those whom they call upon [like ‘Eesa (Jesus) ‑ son of Maryam (Mary), ‘Uzayr (Ezra), angels and others] desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord (Allaah)”

[al-Isra’ 17:57]

There is no difference of opinion among the mufassireen concerning what these imams said.

Means of approach or means of access means that by means of which one reaches one’s goal. End quote.

Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 2/53, 54.

Al-Shanqeeti (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Note that the majority of scholars are of the view that what is meant by waseelah here is drawing close to Allaah by obeying His commands and avoiding that which He has forbidden, in accordance with the teachings brought by Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), doing that sincerely for the sake of Allaah alone, because this is the only path that leads to the pleasure of Allaah and attaining what is with Him and what is good in this world and in the Hereafter.

The basic meaning of the word waseelah is a path that brings one near to something. Here it means righteous deeds, according to scholarly consensus, because there is no other way of drawing close to Allaah apart from following the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Based on this, there are many verses which explain the meaning of waseelah, such as the following (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it”

[al-Hashr 59:7]

“Say (O Muhammad to mankind): ‘If you (really) love Allaah, then follow me’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:31]

“Say: Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger”

[al-Noor 24:54]

And there are other similar verses.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that what is meant by waseelah is need.

Based on this, the words narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas, “Seek with Him al-waseelah” mean, seek your needs from Allaah, for He alone is the one who is able to meet them. This is further explained by the verses in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those whom you worship besides Allaah have no power to give you provision, so seek your provision from Allaah (Alone), and worship Him (Alone)”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:17]

“and ask Allaah of His Bounty”

[al-Nisa’ 4:32]

And by the hadeeth: “If you ask, then ask of Allaah.”

Then al-Shanqeeti (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The correct view concerning the meaning of waseelah is that of the majority of scholars, that it means drawing closer to Allaah by worshipping Him alone, in accordance with the teachings of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The tafseer of Ibn ‘Abbaas comes under this heading, because calling upon Allaah (du’aa’) and praying humbly to Him when asking for one’s needs is one of the greatest forms of worship which is waseelah or seeking to draw closer to Him and attain His pleasure and mercy.

From this it may be understood that what many of the heretics and followers of ignorant men who claim to be Sufis say, which is that what is meant by waseelah in the verse is the Shaykh who has the power of mediation between him and his Lord, is ignorance, blindness and obvious misguidance; it is toying with the Book of Allaah. Taking intermediaries is the essence of the kufr of the kaafirs, as Allaah clearly stated when He said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“[They say:] We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah”

[al-Zumar 39:3]

“and they say: ‘These are our intercessors with Allaah.’ Say: ‘Do you inform Allaah of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth?’ Glorified and Exalted is He above all that which they associate as partners (with Him)!”

[Yoonus 10:18]

Every one who is accountable must understand that the way to attain the pleasure of Allaah and His Paradise and His mercy is to follow His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever deviates from that has gone astray from the straight path.

“It will not be in accordance with your desires (Muslims), nor those of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), whosoever works evil, will have the recompense thereof”

[al-Nisa’4:123]

The meaning of waseelah that we have explained here is also the meaning in the verse where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Those whom they call upon [like ‘Eesa (Jesus) ‑ son of Maryam (Mary), ‘Uzayr (Ezra), angels and others] desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord (Allaah) as to which of them should be the nearest”

Another meaning of waseelah is the status in Paradise which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us to ask Allaah to grant to him, and we hope that Allaah will give it to him, because only one person will be entitled to it, and he hoped that he would be the one. End quote.

Adwa’ al-Bayaan, 2/86-88

And Allaah knows best.

Mughal1

I was referring to the alternate meaning of the word "Al-Waseelah". After re-reading your post in the literal sense what you have said is correct. Here's a detailed explanation with reference to the Ayah's you mentioned.

What is meant by the word waseelah [means of approach] in the verse, (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Do your duty to Allaah and fear Him. And seek the means of approach to Him, and strive hard in His Cause (as much as you can), so that you may be successful”

[al-Maa’idah 5:35]

is the way of reaching Allaah, and there is no way of reaching Him except the way that Allaah loves and is pleased with, which is by obeying Him and not disobeying Him.

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Allaah commands His believing slaves to fear Him (taqwa). When this word is accompanied by mention of obedience, it means refraining from haraam things. After that Allaah says, “And seek the means of approach to Him”. Sufyaan al-Thawri said, narrating from Talhah, from ‘Ata’, from Ibn ‘Abbaas: i.e., drawing close to Him. This was also stated by Mujaahid, Abu Waa’il, al-Hasan, Qataadah, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Katheer, al-Saddi, Ibn Zayd and others. Qataadah said: i.e., draw close to Him by obeying Him and doing that which pleases Him, and Ibn Zayd recited (interpretation of the meaning):

“Those whom they call upon [like ‘Eesa (Jesus) ‑ son of Maryam (Mary), ‘Uzayr (Ezra), angels and others] desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord (Allaah)”

There is no difference of opinion among the mufassireen concerning what these imams said.

Means of approach or means of access means that by means of which one reaches one’s goal. End quote.

Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 2/53, 54.

Al-Shanqeeti (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Note that the majority of scholars are of the view that what is meant by waseelah here is drawing close to Allaah by obeying His commands and avoiding that which He has forbidden, in accordance with the teachings brought by Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), doing that sincerely for the sake of Allaah alone, because this is the only path that leads to the pleasure of Allaah and attaining what is with Him and what is good in this world and in the Hereafter.

The basic meaning of the word waseelah is a path that brings one near to something. Here it means righteous deeds, according to scholarly consensus, because there is no other way of drawing close to Allaah apart from following the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Based on this, there are many verses which explain the meaning of waseelah, such as the following (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it”

[al-Hashr 59:7]

“Say (O Muhammad to mankind): ‘If you (really) love Allaah, then follow me’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:31]

“Say: Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger”

[al-Noor 24:54]

And there are other similar verses.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that what is meant by waseelah is need.

Based on this, the words narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas, “Seek with Him al-waseelah” mean, seek your needs from Allaah, for He alone is the one who is able to meet them. This is further explained by the verses in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those whom you worship besides Allaah have no power to give you provision, so seek your provision from Allaah (Alone), and worship Him (Alone)”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:17]

“and ask Allaah of His Bounty”

[al-Nisa’ 4:32]

And by the hadeeth: “If you ask, then ask of Allaah.”

Then al-Shanqeeti (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The correct view concerning the meaning of waseelah is that of the majority of scholars, that it means drawing closer to Allaah by worshipping Him alone, in accordance with the teachings of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The tafseer of Ibn ‘Abbaas comes under this heading, because calling upon Allaah (du’aa’) and praying humbly to Him when asking for one’s needs is one of the greatest forms of worship which is waseelah or seeking to draw closer to Him and attain His pleasure and mercy.

From this it may be understood that what many of the heretics and followers of ignorant men who claim to be Sufis say, which is that what is meant by waseelah in the verse is the Shaykh who has the power of mediation between him and his Lord, is ignorance, blindness and obvious misguidance; it is toying with the Book of Allaah. Taking intermediaries is the essence of the kufr of the kaafirs, as Allaah clearly stated when He said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“[They say:] We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah”

[al-Zumar 39:3]

“and they say: ‘These are our intercessors with Allaah.’ Say: ‘Do you inform Allaah of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth?’ Glorified and Exalted is He above all that which they associate as partners (with Him)!”

[Yoonus 10:18]

Every one who is accountable must understand that the way to attain the pleasure of Allaah and His Paradise and His mercy is to follow His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever deviates from that has gone astray from the straight path.

“It will not be in accordance with your desires (Muslims), nor those of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), whosoever works evil, will have the recompense thereof”

[al-Nisa’4:123]

The meaning of waseelah that we have explained here is also the meaning in the verse where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Those whom they call upon [like ‘Eesa (Jesus) ‑ son of Maryam (Mary), ‘Uzayr (Ezra), angels and others] desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord (Allaah) as to which of them should be the nearest”

Another meaning of waseelah is the status in Paradise which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us to ask Allaah to grant to him, and we hope that Allaah will give it to him, because only one person will be entitled to it, and he hoped that he would be the one. End quote.

Adwa’ al-Bayaan, 2/86-88

And Allaah knows best.

Thank you for your kind response but again your reply seems to be confusing for me. Here is why.

You agree with me that things are ways and means for fulfilling an objective. Fine. But then you are saying we should ask Allah for ways and means. This is where confusion starts. Why? Because Allah has already planned everything and he has put all things to work for fulfilment his purpose according to his plan for which he created everything. This is why when I am hungry, I eat the food God has already provided for me through various ways and means so my hunger is satisfied. I do not need to ask God to give me food instead I do things which God has already told me to do to get my food.

Now if I do not live by way of life God has advised for me and the way he has set up this universe and things in it to work then no matter what I do I will not get my food or things of need for continuing my life or existence.

This is why if we disregard set up systems and laws of God which govern operation of this universe (or creation) and the way of life God has told us to live by for living in this universe properly then we cannot survive in this world at all.

Let me try and explain this point in another way as well so that it may help you see my problem with your explanation of things. Let say I am thirsty but I cannot get to water and you are there who could give me water, Should I ask God for water or should I request you for water? Will it be shirk if requested you for water? Can you see the point I am trying to clarify for you?

This is why you cannot label use of things which are ways and means for ends as God himself has planned them. I see with my eyes, I use my ears to hear, I use my hands to catch things, I use my feet to walk. I do not need to ask God to make use of any of these things that he should make them do this or that because that is what he has already planned ie it is he who has made eyes for me to see with or ears to hears with etc etc.

A baby when hungry looks for his mother not God. Why not? Because that is the way God has made things to work. If it was shirk to use things as they were then all such uses will be shirk but that is not the case and cannot be the case if you can think logically consistently.

This also shows clearly the point that God makes things work through things, in that case is God himself committing shirk? Parents are used by God to produce children, is that shirk because God is using ways and means to achieve his end? If God needs ways and means to achieve his end then how can anything else not use ways and means to achieve its ends?

This is why in my view shirk can only be, the use of ways and means, against the set up of God and his advised way of life. That is God tells us to live according to deen of islam but we start living the way we like instead of going by what God told us.

God sent his messengers as missionaries for establishing deen of islam in this world for ensuring well being of mankind and so that people live this way to fulfil the purpose for which God created everything including human beings. If we live that way then that is towheed but if instead of living by his advised way of life we deliberately start living the way we like then that could be labelled shirk or kufar etc or at least a crime against God as well as things.

So in light of these explanations, it should be clear that asking things for things is not shirk at all if it is done within the context explained. However people misuse or mismanage things so that is what actually causes problems.

God sent his messengers and scriptures for his purpose ie to guide mankind about how they should live in this world properly. Now people are not taking God sent messengers and scriptures as they should but instead they have invented many baseless beliefs and practices that have nothing at all to do with purpose for which God sent his messengers and scriptures. This is clearly a crime against God as well as his messengers and scriptures. This is how human beings misuse things and cause problems for themselves.

Word zulm is from root ZWAA, LAAM and MEEM. This root has many meanings including misplacing things or misusing or mystifying them etc etc. An ummah has to be a properly organised and a properly regulated human community not a random crowd of disorganised and unregulated people.

Who has done all this to this ummah? Muslims themselves. Yet muslims blame everyone else but themselves. All because they have no idea at all what deen of islam is. They follow their molvies blindly wherever they lead them and they have led them in to the hell hole they are in and they are suffering because of it. The quran advises against such behaviour. It tells people to use their brains and senses properly. It tells people to become learned and wise so that they could carry through God given program the way he has told them.

regards and all the best.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
If you're confused I am not the right person to answer your questions. You seem eager to understand and learn which is very commendable.

I'd advise you seek out an expert on the subject matter and ask for a detailed explanation to gain more clarity on the subject. If you want a website you can use: https://islamqa.info/ the answers on the site are collected from well-versed scholars and are in detail and in-depth.

Alternatively, go and ask in your local community who's the go-to scholar for detailed interpretations in your area/city.