Assim al hakeem -Concept of Awliya Allah in Islam, do they have special powers granted to them by Allah

Ghulam-e-Qanbar

Councller (250+ posts)
اس بندے کو پہلے عربی زبان سیکھنے کی ضرورت ہے
جو ابن ابو جاہل لفظ ولی کا ترجمہ "سینٹ" کر رہا ہے دوسروں کو تبلیغ سے پہلے اسے اپنئ جہالت کی اصلاح کرنی چاہیئے
اللہ تبارک و تعالی سورۃ مائدہ آیۃ 55 میں ارشاد فرماتا ہے:۔
إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

لفظ ولی کا جو ترجمہ اس جاہل مولوی نے کیا ہے اس کی مطابق اس آیت کا ترجمہ یوں ہوگا:۔
بیشک تمہارا اللہ سینٹ ہے اور اسکا رسول بھی سینٹ ہے اور وہ صاحبان ایمان جو نماز قائم کرتے ہیں اور زکوااۃ ادا کرتے ہیں، اور رکوع کرتے ہیں (وہ سارے سینٹ ہیں) ???۔

Last edited:

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
HOW IS THIS MONKEY?
IF HE IS A SAUDI THEN JUST IGNORE HIM BECAUSE THESE SAUDI MULLAH ARE ANTI ISLAM SNAKES
??????????

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
HOW IS THIS MONKEY?
IF HE IS A SAUDI THEN JUST IGNORE HIM BECAUSE THESE SAUDI MULLAH ARE ANTI ISLAM SNAKES
??????????
So the arguments or difference of opinion in religious matters will be decided based on the Country of origin and not the substance.
There are many words to describe it but racism is the mildest word.

monty786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
So the arguments or difference of opinion in religious matters will be decided based on the Country of origin and not the substance.
Unfortunately it is true to a large extent. Saudia and iran are both guilty of it

Aliimran1

MY DEAR
THESE ARE (PAID ) SARKARI MAULBI
THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE ORDERS FROM THE GOVERNMENT
MONARCHY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
MY DEAR
THESE ARE (PAID ) SARKARI MAULBI
THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE ORDERS FROM THE GOVERNMENT
MONARCHY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
I agree that Monarchy has nothing to do with Islam. This is why Prophet SAW did not nominate someone from his family. This started when Ameer Muawia Nominated Yazeed his son as next Khalifa.
I disagree that these are paid by Saudi Govt. I think He is based outside Saudi.

Aliimran1

I agree that Monarchy has nothing to do with Islam. This is why Prophet SAW did not nominate someone from his family. This started when Ameer Muawia Nominated Yazeed his son as next Khalifa.
I disagree that these are paid by Saudi Govt. I think He is based outside Saudi.
Check it out with someone living in Europe America Pakistan and other parts of the world
The direct and indirect funding in Pakistan during Afghan Russia war is one example

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Check it out with someone living in Europe America Pakistan and other parts of the world
The direct and indirect funding in Pakistan during Afghan Russia war is one example
I am not disagreeing on the funding part but Iran and Saudis have been doing it for a while now, even Americans are also funding Sufis. The arguments should be responded to based on what they are saying and not by who is funding them. Most people on Social media and media in general is funded by someone. Same is true about Mullahs on all sides.

Aliimran1

I am not disagreeing on the funding part but Iran and Saudis have been doing it for a while now, even Americans are also funding Sufis. The arguments should be responded to based on what they are saying and not by who is funding them. Most people on Social media and media in general is funded by someone. Same is true about Mullahs on all sides.
ISLAM IS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
WE DON,T NEED ANY PAID MULLAH FOR INTERPRETING ISLAM
ALL THESE MULLAH HAVE HIJACKED RELIGION FOR MONEY POWER AND DOMINANCE
READ QURAN HADITH AND ALLAH HIMSELF WILL GUIDE US.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISLAM IS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
WE DON,T NEED ANY PAID MULLAH FOR INTERPRETING ISLAM
ALL THESE MULLAH HAVE HIJACKED RELIGION FOR MONEY POWER AND DOMINANCE
READ QURAN HADITH AND ALLAH HIMSELF WILL GUIDE US.
You will always need Scholars. Which ones is the question. We have Google and WEBMD as well that does not mean that we do not need Doctors. Informations allows you to choose better doctors and same is true with Islam. having access to the knowledge of Quran and Sunnah allows us to follow the right scholars. Those scholars who are making Money from Islam should be out of question.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
These are social issues with no relationship with religion. These could vary depending on the circumstances.