Asma Jehangir's daughter is working for an Indian TV!!!

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
India wants Nawaz the man they invested so much on to return to Pak. Naturally, they'll clinch on to any hope in their attempts to divert their peoples action from the bashing China has given them. They don't want to interview Pravin Swahney, Ashok Swain, Ajay Shukla or Arundhati Roy.

Diesel

al e sharif, al e zardari, al e asfandyar, al e fuzla and al e achakzai are confirmed indian raw agents in pakistan. no doubt about it.

Raiwind-Destroyer

107659634_1504917549679508_3040472327365853836_n.jpg

Diesel

is bharway noore butt ko koyi kahe ke ALLAH ki kitab mein kaha ALLAH ko bagwan kaha gaya Ya hamare NABI [PBUH] ne kab ALLAH ko bagwan kaha? iska darbari khwaja sara asif bi aj kal keh raha ha ke kisi religion ko dosre religion par koyi foqiyat nahi.. in par to kola kola fatwa lagna chaye ta Lekin sab ye fake mulwi in munafiqo traitors ke sat mile howay ha

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
al e sharif, al e zardari, al e asfandyar, al e fuzla and al e achakzai are confirmed indian raw agents in pakistan. no doubt about it.
Al e Imran Kahan hai.
All were traitors...???
Thanks finally we got someone patriot, Al e Imran. ?

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
That’s a footage sold to different media outlet, doesn’t mean she’s working on that channel.

Please don’t do these cheap propaganda
Her mother was a despicable pro Hindustan Modi lover. Stop being a defender of a contaminated anti Pakistan gutter born virus.

Munawarkhan

it is always nice to remember deceased with their good deeds. I amy not agree with her point of view on some topics, but it doesn’t mean that I can ignore that she was a great human rights activist.

she has fought cases for 100’s of women pro bono and has beeen doing it since 1980’s and has done a lot to improve Human Rights in Pakistan.

So unless you have similar achievements, don’t think you are even qualified to spell her name.

May she get highest place in jannat on behalf of humans she has served.

Her mother was a despicable pro Hindustan Modi lover. Stop being a defender of a contaminated anti Pakistan gutter born virus.

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
Just like her mother defended one of the biggest traitors, criminal and raw agent Altaf Hussain and somehow ironically in some media sections is apparently remembered for her humanitarian causes what a travesty and joke it is for Pakistan, disgraceful,

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
it is always nice to remember deceased with their good deeds. I amy not agree with her point of view on some topics, but it doesn’t mean that I can ignore that she was a great human rights activist.

she has fought cases for 100’s of women pro bono and has beeen doing it since 1980’s and has done a lot to improve Human Rights in Pakistan.

So unless you have similar achievements, don’t think you are even qualified to spell her name.

May she get highest place in jannat on behalf of humans she has served.
With all due respect to your views on Asma Jahangir, and her achievements according to YOU, are doubtful to say the least.

I am more than qualified to render an opinion on a charlatan masquerading as a so called Human Rights activist a fraud concept, which is totally based on Satanist US foreign policy towards the third world countries.

I hope she rots in hell. Look around YOU.. Next door neighbor Hindustan? Daily Genocide of all minorities, especially Muslims. Largest demon cracy.. Remember?

A war criminal populist genocidal PIG is running Hindustan.

Same in America, demockry is DEAD. So is the witch Asma.

I hope you are satisfied by my views on EVIL women.