Asif Ali Zardari reaction on corruption scandal published in Daily Mail against Shehbaz Sharif

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@ Shah Jee PhD Ultra Modern Economics Saying Corruption done by Zardari Sharifs Bhuttos or Generals Judges Bureaucrats is in favor of Stabilizing Pakistan .
Great Shah Jee You are Great.

Shah Shatranj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shah Jee
Benazir was very educated as compared to Asif. Also Bhutto family despite all blunders is way more respected than Zardari family who are famous for cattle raiding so how Benazir agreed to marry him?
Once this nation will definitely come to point that Zardari is a great man
not telling for any sympathy for reality
tell me any other way forward after BB death except what Zardari did was best !!!!

Shah Shatranj

Na Shaa jee@ Na..
Unfortunately I had been very close to PPP ex.Minister Malik Mushtaq Awan.
And personally spent time with two Wederas sons from Sindh in Both BB and Zardari tenor... Zardari is corrupt from bottom to top.He also able to fooled BB when BB asked the peoples to discuss with Zardari for any project.
This is not matter Zardari freed from previous cases due to Muk Maka with Nawaz and leaves no evidences of his corruption..I always said Zardari is a third class choor as compare to Nawaz and Showbaz.Shareef mafia always hand on big money while Zardari like habitual as low blaikiya.(Bambino Cenima ticket blaikiya)..I was very close to PPP..Pmln Panjab leaders that's why I knew thiers corruption from my own eyes..I don't know about you and others..lekan ankho dekhi chipkali ko nigalna meray bas ki baat Nahi..I can leave IK but can't accept maroons ..ugly Gidhs Nawaz and Zardari..Aur kuch Nahi Tu kam z kam itna zarra brabar Emaan Tu ha mujh mein...Allah SWT sab ko Haq o Batil mein faraq karney ki Baseerat dey..Ameen...

After all stories only conclusions will determine history
conclusion is Zardari played prime role in restoration of democracy
and one nation will see ugly face of journalists and propagandists and true face of Zardari

Okara

Once this nation will definitely come to point that Zardari is a great man
not telling for any sympathy for reality
tell me any other way forward after BB death except what Zardari did was best !!!!
At least I am already admitting he is great person whose education institute is misplaced somewhere in the world.

thinking

شروع سے لے کر آخر تک سوچا ہے
کون نوے کی دھائی میں حکومتوں کی ادلہ بدلی کا کھیل کھیلتا رہا
کس کے دور میں طالبان اور کراچی جہنم بنے
کس کے ایما پر چلنے والی سیاسی تحریکوں نے معیشت اجاڑ دی
سب سوچا ہے اور سب دیکھا ہے اور ابھی پکچر باقی ہے وہ بھی دیکھ رہے ہیں

Hahaha..wah Shaa jee wah..ap se Zardari Nawaz Ka pocha giya tha lekan ap Tu dosro ke gunah ginwanay Beth gey...Kiya Rozay Mehshar bhi Yaheeh Jawab do gey ke Allah SWT..dunia mein sabhi chori..dkaiti Kar rehay they Tu Maine bhi Kar li..is mein kon si saza??Shaah [email protected] kuch nahi Tu itna Tu jantey ho gey ke sab ne apnay amaals Ka Jawab dena ha..Kisi aur k gunaho Ka Nahi..Kuch aqal ko hath maray Shaa Jee...

aneeskhan

Shahjees Economic Theory- I liked his openness n straight forward ,never defends Sharifs zardari Bhuttos are not Corrupt as compare to other Nooras.
Increase Corruption
Improve Economy
I am sure he will get Nobel Prize for 2019.

thinking

After all stories only conclusions will determine history
conclusion is Zardari played prime role in restoration of democracy
and one nation will see ugly face of journalists and propagandists and true face of Zardari

Shaa jee you again going wrong direction..I said I personally witnessed Nawaz Zardari corruptions..not stories..
And I will rest you assure..Zardari name will written as corrupt leader of Pakistani History along with others..Only pray we both can live that day..Either you are a paid corrupt pet of Zardari or you are also from same toola of corrupt peoples...I am a free person of this site who don't have any personal interest for supporting any one..I only think of Pakistan against Nexus of Evils of Nawaz.. Zardari.. Zardari even don't know the spelling of democracy..He only greedy for power and money..He almost destroyed PPP in Panjab..After Bhutto hanging.. Peoples proud to be supporters of PPP..but now in Panjab..same peoples feels ashamed for supporting PPP..You think these die hard ex.PPP supporters are fools??These Bhutto lovers still hate Pmln from core of Thiers hearts..but Ka..njar Zardari ready to gives his daughters rishta to Pmln if he see benefits from Shareef Mafias...And please change your ID..Don't use word Shaa...I saw many Mirasi who become Shah..

Shah Shatranj

Shaa jee you again going wrong direction..I said I personally witnessed Nawaz Zardari corruptions..not stories..
And I will rest you assure..Zardari name will written as corrupt leader of Pakistani History along with others..Only pray we both can live that day..Either you are a paid corrupt pet of Zardari or you are also from same toola of corrupt peoples...I am a free person of this site who don't have any personal interest for supporting any one..I only think of Pakistan against Nexus of Evils of Nawaz.. Zardari.. Zardari even don't know the spelling of democracy..He only greedy for power and money..He almost destroyed PPP in Panjab..After Bhutto hanging.. Peoples proud to be supporters of PPP..but now in Panjab..same peoples feels ashamed for supporting PPP..You think these die hard ex.PPP supporters are fools??These Bhutto lovers still hate Pmln from core of Thiers hearts..but Ka..njar Zardari ready to gives his daughters rishta to Pmln if he see benefits from Shareef Mafias...And please change your ID..Don't use word Shaa...I saw many Mirasi who become Shah..
then go to court and make them punished , until they are punished fairly they will not be written as corrupt.
After all of their missing personality and paindo style ....... they kept ppl happier than this govt that is the thing which counts , not the stories of talism hoshrba
I'm not Shah and neither Shah belongs to Sayyeds .. It is title of Iranian kings it is not Arabic
for that as being king of Parthia (khurasaan) I am definitely a Shah son of kings not being son of Prophet but being son of kings of Khurasan

kaka1

Senator (1k+ posts)
زرادری اصل شیر
ایک زرداری سب پر بھاری
ہاں آپ کی بات ٹھیک ہے کرپشن کا تاج اسی کے سر ہے۔
لیکن لیکن اب مقابلے میں دوسرے کھلاڑی بھی آگئے ہیں۔شریف برادران پوری کوشش کر رہے ہیں کہ وہ زرداری سے کرپشن کرنے کا مقابلہ جیت جائیں۔اور جیسے جیسے انکشافات ہورہے ہیں اور شریفوں کی کرپشن کی کہانیاں سامنے آرہی ہیں لگتا ہے کہ شریف جیت جائیں گے۔اور اس طرح پھر وہ شریف آصف زرداری پر بھاری ہو ں گے

thinking

then go to court and make them punished , until they are punished fairly they will not be written as corrupt.
After all of their missing personality and paindo style ....... they kept ppl happier than this govt that is the thing which counts , not the stories of talism hoshrba
I'm not Shah and neither Shah belongs to Sayyeds .. It is title of Iranian kings it is not Arabic
for that as being king of Parthia (khurasaan) I am definitely a Shah son of kings not being son of Prophet but being son of kings of Khurasan

Shaa jee.. don't feels hurt or take it personal if I request you change your ID..You stuck with your views.and I am sure you will not change until truth unearth..Some time man..obsessed with loyality or hate with others.Your case is one of them..Shaa word mostly using in Pakistan as respectful manners.and peoples also used this for personal gains or glory.which is sad .Aa your ending point is always that time will tell..Ok..let's wait the time for Zardari matters..till he prove frishta or Shaitan by the history..

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
history will tell who will suffer from makafat amal
even after month in jail yet govt failed to put any charge
propaganda will be busted in court , all lies will be exposed
he has done nothing wrong , he will come out clean
you should do toba for supporting a person who has destroyed country
Blind faith on zardari. Keep it up. You will be treated by allah.