Asif Ali Zardari reaction on corruption scandal published in Daily Mail against Shehbaz Sharif

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any one noticed Zardari having suffered from makafatey Amal?? Millions and millions he earned har.am..but he can't enjoy this ha..ram kamae..He can't walk.without some body support him..He is on many medicines due to multiple deases both physically and mentally.But his inner Shiatan force him to don't confess his sins even he is near to his end..Allah SWT gives us a chance for Touba before end of ours lives..Ameen..Nawaz..Zardari are in denail to accepting Thiers sins in Thiers last stage of life becoz of money..politics and ego..

Shah Shatranj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Any one noticed Zardari having suffered from makafatey Amal?? Millions and millions he earned har.am..but he can't enjoy this ha..ram kamae..He can't walk.without some body support him..He is on many medicines due to multiple deases both physically and mentally.But his inner Shiatan force him to don't confess his sins even he is near to his end..Allah SWT gives us a chance for Touba before end of ours lives..Ameen..Nawaz..Zardari are in denail to accepting Thiers sins in Thiers last stage of life becoz of money..politics and ego..
history will tell who will suffer from makafat amal
even after month in jail yet govt failed to put any charge
propaganda will be busted in court , all lies will be exposed
he has done nothing wrong , he will come out clean
you should do toba for supporting a person who has destroyed country

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jan insaan ka zameer mar jata hy tu wo shah shatranj ban jata hy... Kbe socha aj pakistan k halat aisy kyo han

aneeskhan

Do you accept Pakistan Robbed n Looted otherwise Pakistan would not be in such shape?
There are two options for you
1.Pakistan not robbed n looted all false-
2. Yes Pakistan Looted
If second option you accept then please tell specifically who looted ? Don't be political Sabney Loota. Tell Boldly Sharifs Zardari & Bhuttos are honest.

Shah Shatranj

Jan insaan ka zameer mar jata hy tu wo shah shatranj ban jata hy... Kbe socha aj pakistan k halat aisy kyo han
شروع سے لے کر آخر تک سوچا ہے
کون نوے کی دھائی میں حکومتوں کی ادلہ بدلی کا کھیل کھیلتا رہا
کس کے دور میں طالبان اور کراچی جہنم بنے
کس کے ایما پر چلنے والی سیاسی تحریکوں نے معیشت اجاڑ دی
سب سوچا ہے اور سب دیکھا ہے اور ابھی پکچر باقی ہے وہ بھی دیکھ رہے ہیں

Shah Shatranj

Do you accept Pakistan Robbed n Looted otherwise Pakistan would not be in such shape?
There are two options for you
1.Pakistan not robbed n looted all false-
2. Yes Pakistan Looted
If second option you accept then please tell specifically who looted ? Don't be political Sabney Loota. Tell Boldly Sharifs Zardari & Bhuttos are honest.
this is version of mentally ill ppl idiot intellect imposed on nation
there is more corruption in india but they are better economy
why
all political stability that attracts investment and prospers country
but unfortunately the establishment destroyed it to the core through its dirty games
how much one can loot and hide tell me does that equals gdp or debt

aneeskhan

You need to tell straight a way Zardari Bhuttos N Sharifs are Honest and sincere to Pakistan. I think you are finding difficulty to utter this sentence.

Shah Shatranj

You need to tell straight a way Zardari Bhuttos N Sharifs are Honest and sincere to Pakistan. I think you are finding difficulty to utter this sentence.
میں یہ بات پوری سوچ سمجھ سے کہتا ہوں کہ اگر زرداری اس وقت پاکستان کھپے کا نعرا نہ لگاتا تو ملک نہ بچتا
زرداری نے ہی اپنے اختیارات چھوڑ کر پارلیمنٹ اور الیکشن کا رستہ دکھایا جس کی وجہ سے آج کپتان نیازی حکومت میں ہے
یہ بات تاریخ اور وقت ثابت کرے گا کون ملک کا کتنا وفا دار تھا کس نے کتنا فائدہ دیا اور کس نے کتنا نقصان دیا

aneeskhan

this is version of mentally ill ppl idiot intellect imposed on nation
there is more corruption in india but they are better economy
why
all political stability that attracts investment and prospers country
but unfortunately the establishment destroyed it to the core through its dirty games
how much one can loot and hide tell me does that equals gdp or debt
Yani Pakistan Loota Nahi Giya Na Zardari Sharifs Bhuttos Corrupt Hain. Allah AApko Sharif Zardari n Bhutto Bananey Ki Taufiq dey.

aneeskhan

میں یہ بات پوری سوچ سمجھ سے کہتا ہوں کہ اگر زرداری اس وقت پاکستان کھپے کا نعرا نہ لگاتا تو ملک نہ بچتا
زرداری نے ہی اپنے اختیارات چھوڑ کر پارلیمنٹ اور الیکشن کا رستہ دکھایا جس کی وجہ سے آج کپتان نیازی حکومت میں ہے
یہ بات تاریخ اور وقت ثابت کرے گا کون ملک کا کتنا وفا دار تھا کس نے کتنا فائدہ دیا اور کس نے کتنا نقصان دیا
It is not the answer man tell with your honesty he is corrupt or nor? , Today we are alive due to Zardari,It was weakness of Pak Army who failed to protect people of Pakistan on sad incidence of Benazir. Allowed to loot kill innocents.
Bhutto Tu zardari se Bohat Bara Tha he was hanged, On day of Hanging his supporters not dare to move toilets.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahah that is not what he was asking though ... How hard it is to say that they are all honest people.

Okara

Shah Jee
Benazir was very educated as compared to Asif. Also Bhutto family despite all blunders is way more respected than Zardari family who are famous for cattle raiding so how Benazir agreed to marry him?

thinking

Na Shaa jee@ Na..
Unfortunately I had been very close to PPP ex.Minister Malik Mushtaq Awan.
And personally spent time with two Wederas sons from Sindh in Both BB and Zardari tenor... Zardari is corrupt from bottom to top.He also able to fooled BB when BB asked the peoples to discuss with Zardari for any project.
This is not matter Zardari freed from previous cases due to Muk Maka with Nawaz and leaves no evidences of his corruption..I always said Zardari is a third class choor as compare to Nawaz and Showbaz.Shareef mafia always hand on big money while Zardari like habitual as low blaikiya.(Bambino Cenima ticket blaikiya)..I was very close to PPP..Pmln Panjab leaders that's why I knew thiers corruption from my own eyes..I don't know about you and others..lekan ankho dekhi chipkali ko nigalna meray bas ki baat Nahi..I can leave IK but can't accept maroons ..ugly Gidhs Nawaz and Zardari..Aur kuch Nahi Tu kam z kam itna zarra brabar Emaan Tu ha mujh mein...Allah SWT sab ko Haq o Batil mein faraq karney ki Baseerat dey..Ameen...

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
FB-IMG-1563129929080.jpg

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is saying there is corruption in India so why not in Pakistan. According to his theory corruption stabilizes the economy.
Hahah man, you got him straight. He came up with all possible ways to avoid a very direct question you asked. This tells me that he knows very well what has happened, but he refuse to utter. He not even in denial phase..