Asia's largest oil, gas reserves may soon be found near Karachi: PM

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Largest oil reserves will not help if largest corruption reservoirs are also there
Like Nigeria largest oil reserves of Africa and largest corrupts of Africa.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LoL ..... Youthiye pagal hougaey hain, koe khuda k baad imran khan ko bara keh raha hai, koe barishoun ka zimaydar imran khan ko keh raha hai...... :D

ab zameen main say tail bhe imran khan ki waja say nikal raha hai halan k exxon ko nawaz shareef ki Government main bulaya gaya tha drilling k leye

Matlab ye hai kay jab say IK aya hai, Pakistan main Allah ki rahmat nazil hona shoroo hogayee.

Muhammad Jibran

Matlab ye hai kay jab say IK aya hai, Pakistan main Allah ki rahmat nazil hona shoroo hogayee.
Imran khan jab say aya hai islam dushmani pakistan main barhti jarahe hai, kabhe madaris k khilaf karwai tou kabhe ulma key khilaf....
Kabhe ghair muslimoun ko islam qabool karwanay waloun k khilaf....

Blade

Voter (50+ posts)
In Shah Allah , but this is not yet confirmed.

also Is survey of Exxon completed and what was the result ?

araein

LoL ..... Youthiye pagal hougaey hain, koe khuda k baad imran khan ko bara keh raha hai, koe barishoun ka zimaydar imran khan ko keh raha hai...... :D

ab zameen main say tail bhe imran khan ki waja say nikal raha hai halan k exxon ko nawaz shareef ki Government main bulaya gaya tha drilling k leye

Tujhey kuoooon tap charhiiii huwi haaaiiii.... ???

Nawaz Sharif ke tenure mein to Chiniot se Gold bhi niklaaa tha, kia huwaaa????

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
انشاءاللہ پاکستان کو معدنی ذخائر کی دولت ملے گی پاکستان کی معاشی حالت بہتر ہوگی باقی اگر عمران خان مخلص ہوا تو پاکستان ضرور ترقی کرے گا۔

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is height of immaturity and stupidity. Well hasn't even reached it's intended level. Then it needs to be logged before one can announce the discovery let alone talk about size. The pressure kick being touted about is on-related to this prospect and is a regional phenomena in offshore Pakistan just like other basins.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
IK haven't delievered yet..... Nothing has changed .... I have just posted a thread .... See it you will relealize what i m trying to say
I dont know wat did u expect to happen within 8 months or wat changes u have seen happening even in rich countries within 8 months, or wat govt in the history of world tells u a country of 20 crore ppl can change in 8 months but here is a little snapshot.
From no money to make payments, desperately need more than 12 billion from imf, we went to make payments without imf plus foreign investment agreements......
From do more threat from usa we went to please help us.......
From india isolating us we went to resolution of 57 countries against indian terrorism......
From media crying on corruption of govt we went to "hot topic" of nawaz shareef health every day on every show lol.....
Well i m just a pathetic pti supporter so u r more than welcome to quote wat other govts have u seen starting off doing better? I m waiting

fakarddin

Councller (250+ posts)
The discovery has not been confirmed yet.Let us pray and hope big quantities of oil and gas will be found.It is not a good to give the impression that oil has been discovered otherwise we will be disappointed.
Pakistan ka oil Iran zamin ke andar se khich le raha hai .

Muhammad Jibran

I dont know wat did u expect to happen within 8 months or wat changes u have seen happening even in rich countries within 8 months, or wat govt in the history of world tells u a country of 20 crore ppl can change in 8 months but here is a little snapshot.
From no money to make payments, desperately need more than 12 billion from imf, we went to make payments without imf plus foreign investment agreements......
From do more threat from usa we went to please help us.......
From india isolating us we went to resolution of 57 countries against indian terrorism......
From media crying on corruption of govt we went to "hot topic" of nawaz shareef health every day on every show lol.....
Well i m just a pathetic pti supporter so u r more than welcome to quote wat other govts have u seen starting off doing better? I m waiting
What he promised to deliver in 100days we only expect that, nothing more nothing less ..... Unless you are saying he lied about his promises and we shouldn't bother about them.

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If the reserves are indeed found, the government must make sure that it's benefits reaches to the whole of Pakistan in equitable way. There will be many, look around the Africa and Middle east region for example, who will be ready to use excuse of injustice to create anarchy in Pakistan. Government must create small local governments and have smaller provinces. I think it will be much easier to convince the naysayers if and when the reserves are proven and wealth be distributed among people.

Aslan

Pakistan ka oil Iran zamin ke andar se khich le raha hai .
I don't believe you unless you share the location and show some evidence.Iran can not take oil belong to us.It can use lateral drilling in areas close to our border but we can easily drill our own vertical wells.This assumes the oil reservoir is inside our territory.

Aslan

Largest oil reserves will not help if largest corruption reservoirs are also there
Like Nigeria largest oil reserves of Africa and largest corrupts of Africa.
Don't be pessimistic.Nigeria is the worst example.Corruption is prevalent in may countries yet they are still making progress.Italy and Russia are two examples where corruption is widespread but these two countries are still quite powerful. if state institutions are strengthened then there is no reason why Pakistan can't control corruption.

Hate_Nooras

IA its true but we have had false dawns before and i just hope that the Kaptaan hasnt raised expectations too much. If i was to be honest, i expect this to be another false dawn but i will pray that its true.