Asal Momin Kon Hai? - مومن کون ہے - Life Changing Bayan - Dr Israr Ahmed

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All the explanations of the Quran done by the so-called Imams (Tabari, Zamakhshari, Ibne Kathir, Bukhari, Muslim etc) are misguided and misleading.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
All the explanations of the Quran done by the so-called Imams (Tabari, Zamakhshari, Ibne Kathir, Bukhari, Muslim etc) are misguided and misleading.
Haven't read any of them so can't comment. In fact I kinda avoid almost everything by so called "classical scholars" which seems to be the only job of white western converts to translate "classical" text into English. Having one good friend who is exactly this I see the frivolous, meaningless argument and debate such people are constantly involved in.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maybe, but his interpretations of the Quran were totally messed up and non sensical.

Dear citizen x, his interpretation of the quran is the best available to humanity so far in our time. Almost all others fall well short of the mark. His interpretation is based on the idea of rabubiyat. You have no idea how vitally important the idea of universal rabubiyat is. I have explained it in detail in my posts which you look at as walls of text. One cannot learn sense unless one gets hang of the idea one expresses before one criticises it. Look at your childish responses to my posts all over the place. In fact you are all over the place criticising politics and economics of pakistan what for? It is because it is all about rabubiyat or sustenance or subsistence or provisions or livelihood etc.

You are follower of ghamidi sb and mufti abu layth etc. These people are very confused and have no idea at all about deen of islam. To them islam is just another religion like the rest of the religions that has nothing to do with politics and economics etc. They are pujaaries not scholars of deen of islam. All pujaaries are wasting their God gifted lives in nonsense. I don't criticise their sincerity but their ignorance be it unintentional or deliberate.

regards and all the best.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't remember everything off the top of my head, but I have seen some of his videos and remember him translating things like Jinns as some bedoiun tribe and Tayoor ( birds ) as fast horses, and pretty much most of it was of similar fashion i.e making great leaps of faith in linguistics as well as beliefs to make the Quran fit into his narrative.

Ghamdi's example of "shorba" is an excellent example of Perwez's linguistic and mental gymnastics, watch his entire 1 hour talk on Perwez, it worth listening to, specially Perwezis like Mughal. You know Ghamdi, he absolutely refrains from speaking ill about anyone but Perwez was so out there he was forced to make this refutation.

Never said so. But like I said, Perwez's whole schtick is his "revolutionary" translation of the Quran and the new meaning he has derived from it but like I said that doesn't make any sense what so ever, so when his fundamentals are flawed then his entire thing collapses like a house of cards. Might work for people who don't understand even basic Arabic but even for someone like me who can converse in casual Arabic it makes no sense at all and is absurd to say the least.

His translation is based on according to what he thinks the Quran is saying.

Well I haven't read any translations by any mullahs so I cannot comment.

Dear citizen x, each and every person believes and does what one thinks, be it right or wrong according to someone else. People who do not think and do things, don't do anything purposefully useful in their lives. They just talk nonsense that has no head or tail like you do in response to my posts without actually bothering to read and understand them.

Any criticism you raise about deen of islam or quranic interpretation has been addressed in my posts fully but who is going to bother to read them? Not you because you are only here for having some fun with people.

regards and all the best.