Asad Umar resigns as Finance Minister

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its one of the worst decisions from Imran Khan, he must have this under extreme pressure of many state departments which are still loyal to sharer looters but not with the country

Awan S

I don't think it is good decision to remove Asad Umer from Finance Ministry; PTI do not have any better replacement within party. If a strong financial advisor is going to be appoint soon why he cannot be under Asad Umer. Asad Umer refused to take any other ministry showing his disappointment; such an able person out of cabinet is a disaster. I thing removal of Asad Umer is to restore trust of trade industry as market is no more trusting him. Umer Ayub is likely to be new finance minister; never heard of him being a finance person. It would have been better if Fawaz Chaudari was removed.

Modest

If Asad Umer takes loan immediately and hold the dollor price falsely like Ishaq Dar then he’d be able to survive but he speaks the truth and paid the price.
Next in line after IK was sacked but what about other crap in PTI ?
Didn’t IK introduce AU as his best man ?
IK came into trap of media and mafia who’s against of pakistan’s Stability.
Sorry, I must say IK made a big blunder. Now I remember when he came to bat after 1down in 91 World Cup .....will he be rescue the team as introducing himself as FM ? or who is next ? Where is the name ?
Reshuffling in cabinet happens all over the world. Imran Khan is not that weak or naive that he will take decisions on media fears or blackmailing. Those who don’t perform will go home, that’s it. IK came one down in 92 World Cup because he likes to lead from the front & he doesn’t hesitate to take tough decisions. He always works for the betterment of the country not his personal gains. He doesn’t mess around nor will he allow anyone to mess up the country. I am sure he sacked AU after a careful look at his performance. Too much inflation is breaking people’s back bone plus the dollar is going up & up. Economy has already been destroyed by the Nooras & Zardaris and IK can’t let it be weakened anymore.
We should be proud that Imran Khan is a brave leader & he will not hesitate to take tough decisions.
Country comes first above everything

jani1

Shahid Abassi

Didnt realize that after standing up to the 'popular opinions' for so long, IK would fall for propaganda at the most crucial stage of his career. Im somewhat embarrassed.

Asad Umar is a real ideological worker. Replacing him with Omar Ayub, who has bounced from PMLQ to PMLN to PTI is an embarrassing shame. Asad Umar is paying the price for the failures of Ishaq Dar and PPP....Still cant believe IK would not have the sense ot understand all this.
The only person he consults and follows is Tareen. The two had a private meeting and this is the result of it.

Sohail Shuja

۔۔اس کا آسان حل۔۔نونیوں کی طرح ڈھیٹ بن جاو۔۔
اگر ڈھیٹ ہی بننا ہے تو بندہ نونیا ہی نہ بن جائے؟
اسد عمر کی پہلی باری ہے۔ بچہ ابھی دباوٗ نہیں برداشت کر پا رہا۔
ایسے میں بارہواں کھلاڑی کام آتا ہے۔

ویسے اگر منسٹر تبدیل ہوگیا ہے تو کیا آئی ایم ایف سے دوبارہ مذاکرات ہونگے؟
معاہدہ ابھی ہوا نہیں ہے۔

دوسری طرف بجٹ بھی ہے۔
کیا پہلے سے تیار ہے یا کہیں تیار کیا جا رہا ہے؟

لگتا ہے کہ اسد عمر آئی ایم ایف کی ڈیل میں کسی فل ٹاس پر گلانس مارنے کی کوشش کر رہا ہے۔

Respect

What the fluck is IK smoking? Now i believe there is a better than strong chance of PTI govt falling sooner rather than later.
Dumb decision by IK.....pandering to idiots. Sorry IK...you are a star...but this was dumb. Might as well go and give it on contract to Ishaq Dar.

I started following PTI more after Asad Umar joined....and now with his departure, the party really looks like what the opposition accuses it of. Sorry IK...you have failed on this point. You spent a lifetime going against the crowd, not pandering to opposers, no matter how loud they were....but in this case, you flopped.
bro I am no expert in economy but he looked weak. Let's be honest the company he worked for overseas went down as well and he was a part of it. what actually experience did he really have?????

Respect

IK means business well done this is just like his cricket days when he did not accept his cousin in team.

To be honest Asad is a great guy but no wasim akram or waqar younis.

Respect

Khan has a history of listening to the party followers. Lets see if he listens to the crowd in this case and reverses this obviously $hitty decision
The average Joe on street was not too happy with Asad as well. A lot of people who are critical of PTI say that IK is sincere but his team is weak. He needed to act so he did, I hope buzdar us next.....

CANSUK

Reshuffling in cabinet happens all over the world. Imran Khan is not that weak or naive that he will take decisions on media fears or blackmailing. Those who don’t perform will go home, that’s it. IK came one down in 92 World Cup because he likes to lead from the front & he doesn’t hesitate to take tough decisions. He always works for the betterment of the country not his personal gains. He doesn’t mess around nor will he allow anyone to mess up the country. I am sure he sacked AU after a careful look at his performance. Too much inflation is breaking people’s back bone plus the dollar is going up & up. Economy has already been destroyed by the Nooras & Zardaris and IK can’t let it be weakened anymore.
We should be proud that Imran Khan is a brave leader & he will not hesitate to take tough decisions.
Country comes first above everything

We didn’t support IK for this, IK made a mistake. Would be the first nail in his own coffin by his very own people. Power politics of electables started.
We supported IK for Pakistan betterment only. I’m not a worshipper of IK, I’m just a supporter.

Modest

We didn’t support IK for this, IK made a mistake. Would be the first nail in his own coffin by his very own people. Power politics of electables started.
We supported IK for Pakistan betterment only. I’m not a worshipper of IK, I’m just a supporter.
No need to get too hyper. Reshuffling in cabinet happens everywhere. IK didn’t make a mistake but he emerged as a more stronger leader. He showed that he won’t make compromises & he will change people if needed, be it in cabinet or anywhere else. After all he is ultimately responsible to the people. You are trying to worship Asad Umar, which is a mistake. AU is a nice person but if he can’t manage the economy then better make a change. Revival of the country’s economy is more important than personalities