mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جن لوگوں نے پہلے اس خبر پر گالیاں دیں وہ اب کیا کریں گے؟؟

mhafeez

ٹوٹل پانچ وزارتوں کو تبدیل کرنے کی خبر تھی باقی چار کہاں ہیں؟؟

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
Feel bad for Asad Umar. He will be remembered as a failed finance minister who resigned before securing an IMF deal or providing an economic roadmap. Unless PTI brings in a technocrat, his replacement will be more clueless about economy

intekhab

One chicken run out.....kal tak tou bechara IMF k godon main para hua tha.... chalo ab naya youthia dhondo...... ?

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What the fluck is IK smoking? Now i believe there is a better than strong chance of PTI govt falling sooner rather than later.
Dumb decision by IK.....pandering to idiots. Sorry IK...you are a star...but this was dumb. Might as well go and give it on contract to Ishaq Dar.

I started following PTI more after Asad Umar joined....and now with his departure, the party really looks like what the opposition accuses it of. Sorry IK...you have failed on this point. You spent a lifetime going against the crowd, not pandering to opposers, no matter how loud they were....but in this case, you flopped.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
What the fluck is IK smoking? Now i believe there is a better than strong chance of PTI govt falling sooner rather than later.
Dumb decision by IK.....pandering to idiots. Sorry IK...you are a star...but this was dumb. Might as well go and give it on contract to Ishaq Dar
This is what happens when people are flaunting shitty ideas of overnight changes across you. This is one of the worst decisions, I have seen from Khan. Also, at a critical juncture when IMF will visit to finalize the loan terms.

aneeskhan

I feel upset as first important wicket down. I have all sympathies with him .
Next one will be under huge pressure.
Asad was not having international experience
I believe crook state bank Governor Bajwa buddy of Dar pave the way for his exit.
Very many things leaked out before he knew.

Will_Bite

This is what happens when people are flaunting shitty ideas of overnight changes across you. This is one of the worst decisions, I have seen from Khan. Also, at a critical juncture when IMF will visit to finalize the loan terms.
Khan has a history of listening to the party followers. Lets see if he listens to the crowd in this case and reverses this obviously $hitty decision