Asad Umar resigns as Finance Minister

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL buzdar is still there whereas Asad Umar has been fired. Imran khan lit high
Because Buzdar was recommended by Mrs Farah, the best friend of Bushra Bibi.IK’s marriage with Bushra took place at Farah’s home in DHA Lahore. Can any PTI supporter deny this?Few months ago, Jameel Gujjar, husband of Farah, was in CM house at mid-night when Bushra Bibi’s daughter was mistreated(?) by policemen in Pakpattan. He was the central character in the transfer of DPO Pakpattan. Can any PTI supporter deny this brazen fact? What was he doing in CM House at mid-night? Can blind PTI supporters still not able to connect the dots and figure out that Bushra Bibi, not any merit, was behind the appointment of a donkey as CM Punjab. This gadha will remain CM Punjab as long as Bushra Bibi wants.

mhafeez

Just imagine that Buzdar donkey is considered capable for his job ( which is the 2nd most important post in Pakistan after PM post) while Asad Umar is considered incapable for this post. This is because Asad Umar doesn’t have the backing of Peerni. Can any PTI social media activist tell me on what grounds Buzdar has been made CM of the largest province. What has he achieved so far which Asad Umar has failed to achieve?

People on this forum know that I have supporting PTI since 2010. My whole family voted for PTI both in 2013 and 2018. From today onwards I am saying goodbye to PTI. To hell with ‘Naya Pakistan’. To hell with Nawaz and Zardari too.

بزدار کو جو کہا جاتا وہ کرلیتا ہے ، اسد عمر آگے سے سوال کرتا ہے ، دونوں میں فرق ہے

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well, we have seen moral courage here which is not associated to PMLN or PPP.
Credit still goes to PTI for setting the trend. People never resigned even on massacre in the past.
by the way PPP people and PMLn people really don't know even the meaning of moral courage.

CANSUK

Sad very sad, a first very big dent to PTI.
Media and Mafia both won, IK lost.
Sorry IK you should NOT remove or accept Aaad Umer decision.

loser24x7

Yeah my bad. Thanks for correction. BTW, I still think that he has been moved, not removed. Wait for a while, another news may come up in this week of his new portfolio. I am not sure, but really have a strong feeling about it.
I personally think he is done. The way his image was cut as a larger than life personality, his political future is over after this fiasco...That is my assessment so far...

Hussain1967

بزدار کو جو کہا جاتا وہ کرلیتا ہے ، اسد عمر آگے سے سوال کرتا ہے ، دونوں میں فرق ہے
That’s one reason. But, the main reason is that donkey Buzdar was recommended by IK’s spiritual leader, Bushra Bibi. He is very whimsical in this regard. I am sure that he believes that his ascension to PM is a result of three factors. Bushra Bibi’s spiritual guidance/prayers, military’s support, youth’s support who was fed up with Nawaz and Zardari. When someone starts believing so strongly in spiritual things and starts invoking it in every matter of his life, he loses his critical and analytical skills. So, Buzdar is here to stay and to bury PTI in Punjab.

Sohail Shuja

I personally think he is done. The way his image was cut as a larger than life personality, his political future is over after this fiasco...That is my assessment so far...
Yes, in that case, I am afraid that it will be his political death, whereas, PTI will also face significant damage.

loser24x7

Yes, in that case, I am afraid that it will be his political death, whereas, PTI will also face significant damage.
Honesty, IK is damaging PTI as it has been a one-man show. He crafted a party but could't make a cadre. He has surrounded himself with a group of sycophants who are misleading him. Now they have no one to run any ministry effectively.

Kavalier

Well in my opinion, Asad Umar was one of the very few true and sane PTI faces... There are very few and if Asad is gone, then there might be time for the 2-3 others as well to leave leaving IK alone with "lotas" and "pithoos" of establishment......

I dare not say this but marrying 3rd time was even a bigger mistake than the second marriage. A hidden enemy is worse than an open one. No matter how honest and persistent IK is, this would be his team only who will make him look good or bad. Decision making was never ever a strength for IK but after coming in power , it has even worsened, sad for our youth and nation in general.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Didnt realize that after standing up to the 'popular opinions' for so long, IK would fall for propaganda at the most crucial stage of his career. Im somewhat embarrassed.

Asad Umar is a real ideological worker. Replacing him with Omar Ayub, who has bounced from PMLQ to PMLN to PTI is an embarrassing shame. Asad Umar is paying the price for the failures of Ishaq Dar and PPP....Still cant believe IK would not have the sense ot understand all this.

Hussain1967

Didnt realize that after standing up to the 'popular opinions' for so long, IK would fall for propaganda at the most crucial stage of his career. Im somewhat embarrassed.

Asad Umar is a real ideological worker. Replacing him with Omar Ayub, who has bounced from PMLQ to PMLN to PTI is an embarrassing shame. Asad Umar is paying the price for the failures of Ishaq Dar and PPP....Still cant believe IK would not have the sense ot understand all this.
Our so-called establishment too wasn’t happy with Asad. It is they who IK listens to the most after Peerni.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way he is not taking any ministry now...

If he was not confident as Finance Minister he should have stepped aside a few months ago and not wait until inflation got worse. He probably fooled IK by putting forward financial advise without being fully qualified.
To run the country properly we need people who understand the ministery they are in charge of. This way the beaurocrats and advisers can't fool around and make a mockery out of them.

jani1

I guess it is a time buying tactic of PTI Govt. For another month and a half, when the IMF deal will be finalized, things will start getting better.

Asad Umar was loosing continuously and it is better that IK has moved him to another position in the ministry of power. His experience is in Plant management, therefore he will be better in dealing with the finances of the power ministry. On the other hand, Economy may not be his cup of tea. it would have become his political deathbed. I think IK has saved his jewel by moving him.

جتنا ماتم بھرپا کیا جارہا ۔۔۔۔اس کی ضرورت نہیں تھی۔۔
ان میں اکثریت نونیوں کی ہے۔۔۔اور چند پلاسٹکی فیلنگز رکھنے والے انصافینز کی۔۔
اس سے قبل تاریخ میں مثال نہیں ملتی کہ وزیر خزانہ کو کام کی وجہ سے عہدہ چھوڑنے کا کہا گیا ہو۔۔۔
حالانکہ نواز خود کئ بار اعتراف کرچکا تھا کہ ڈار اسے مس لیڈ کررہا ہے
۔۔۔​

Steyn

I am very disappointed. WTF is IK thinking, such a mess of economy can be improved overnight? What other Gennie can new finance minister bring to the table? I have never been this disappointed from IK or PTI. Today is one of the worst days...

There are far more qualified people than Asad Umar. There's nothing wrong with sacking ministers who aren't delivering.

Asad Umar was hellbent on IMF and doing everything they dictated to him.

Not to mention the tax amnesty scheme which goes against the manifesto and idealogy of PTI.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not Asad,its Imran who is responsible for all the mess in Pakistan.Imran stopped Asad to go to IMF ,created political instability ,and now removed him prematurely.I think country will go in further trouble .