Asad Umar expresses reservations on budget and demands inquiry of price hike in sugar

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
That’s right he is supporting his brother

No, he wanted to suck the blood of the people slowly whereas Bongia wants to drain it completely.

Pakistan is not a mature economy like the West, you cannot tax it to the hilt. You have to generate income from outside so it becomes a net exporter like China.

There's a storm coming post July and before Eid. He was fired from the Finance Ministry and thus creating space between himself and the 'Government'. He's 'washing his hands' from this mess.

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a looser this guy is and now some pseudo intellectuals will come to defend him....ugnoring that this looser was removed from this post where he is making these comments....

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PMLN and PPP are used to a slave and wadera mentality, and are forced to repeat whatever their leige lords say....regardless of how absurd it may be. They cannot ever fathom the concept of genuine disagreements within a political party. Thats why Asad Umar's comments are being taken by them in all sorts of queer ways.

Asad made good points. It wouldnt hurt to look into them and see what can be done. We need a proper tax culture in the country, and we need to take some tough steps on the way.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, he wanted to suck the blood of the people slowly whereas Bongia wants to drain it completely.

Pakistan is not a mature economy like the West, you cannot tax it to the hilt. You have to generate income from outside so it becomes a net exporter like China.

There's a storm coming post July and before Eid. He was fired from the Finance Ministry and thus creating space between himself and the 'Government'. He's 'washing his hands' from this mess.

No AU Was Actually Taking The Right Steps.God Help Pakistan Now That An IMF Puppet Has Been Installed.He Has Already Started Destroying Our Industry By Finishing Zero Rating

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
No AU Was Actually Taking The Right Steps.God Help Pakistan Now That An IMF Puppet Has Been Installed.He Has Already Started Destroying Our Industry By Finishing Zero Rating

IMF Spies control the Finance Ministry & Central Bank. In today's World, data is key and they have all necessary information to destroy Pakistan.

Edit: Who controls the IMF?

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Admin should feel some shame as my question is why to show picture of Jahangeer Tareen in the thumbnail? Sharif Mafia have 12 sugar mills where as Tareen has only 3, and it is TAX on Sugar which is increased which will go to Govt's pocket not Tareen / Sharifs!

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Admin should feel some shame as my question is why to show picture of Jahangeer Tareen in the thumbnail? Sharif Mafia have 12 sugar mills where as Tareen has only 3, and it is TAX on Sugar which is increased which will go to Govt's pocket not Tareen / Sharifs!
JKT ke ATM ko pay back karney ka time agaya hai.... so sugar mills mafia can make billions.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Perhaps you are not aware that these Sugar Mill mafia have millions of tons of sugar in their warehouses which they will now sell for the new price, while giving tax on the old scale, as these will not come under new tax. This will bring them Billions already.

Raahi

Councller (250+ posts)

can you plz share details of these 12 sugar mills some one told me that all of them are closed I want to know if thats true or are they still running now.