Asad Umar brought Pakistan's economy from ICU to General Ward, that's his credit : Amir Mateen

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہن چوپو بے کہ جن لوگوں نے اسد عمر کو ہٹوایا وہ کسی جاہل کی عولاد سب کو رنگ بازی کرنی ملک کو سیدھی ڈائرکشن پے نہیں ڈالنا یہ لوگ زرا سا پریشر نہیں لے سکے اسد عمر کی ساری سیاست برباد کردی لعنت ہے جاہلو آج خان سے بھی کوفت ہو رہی ہے ان دلوں سے تو چِڑ ہے ہی پہلے خان سے شہبازے کو پےاےسی کا چیرمین لگوایا اب کندی نسلوں یہ حرکت کروائی لعنت خان صاحب تواڈے اُتے وی

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Asad Umer very energetic but was not international experience.
If he could take Shaukat Aziz as his principle advisor things would have been much different for sure. Shaukat Aziz has huge international contacts advisor to Singapore Malaysia Lebanon.Plus left best economy for Pakistan.
Crook Governor State Bank Bajwa buddy of Dar destroyed his carrier .
In politics everything is fair.

bhaibarood

yeh kon bataye Powederi Niazi ko!
I feel Niazi himself was jealous and threatened by the charm and personalty of Asad Umar. ASAD UMAR was the face of middle class in PTI now that face is all messed up.
Fouzia kasorri and Justice wajih were same and now ASAD UMAR face the same fate

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
No one could have kicked Asad Umar out, not
even Gen Bajwa, IF Imran Khan himself did not want him out.

& that is a fact my Yoothia friends should accept for once.

loser24x7

yeh kon bataye Powederi Niazi ko!
I feel Niazi himself was jealous and threatened by the charm and personalty of Asad Umar. ASAD UMAR was the face of middle class in PTI now that face is all messed up.
Fouzia kasorri and Justice wajih were same and now ASAD UMAR face the same fate
Teri gaand mein koi ziada hi bara barood ka zakheera hai...jo dhamakay se phata hai...?you are stinking all over the forum on AU's resignation or removal...

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
Simple question, economy ko ICU mein lay kar kon gia? PMLN kay zamaney mein growth rate bhi theek tha, foreign reserve bhi theek thay
Here is the catch. All media is supposed to discuss fails of IK team. This is their scope. What happened before (Noora team) and what is happening beyond (PPP in Sind) is criminally hidden by these analysts. Whatever is most criticized by them ia something worrhy....

tahirmajid

Here is the catch. All media is supposed to discuss fails of IK team. This is their scope. What happened before (Noora team) and what is happening beyond (PPP in Sind) is criminally hidden by these analysts. Whatever is most criticized by them ia something worrhy....

I also voted for PTI and IK, but I can't ignore things, I don't know how they (PMLN) were running their government even after too much loans and looting they take part in election and were ready to govern again. How and why if the economy was in very bad condition? Just read all the statitics of before IK government, everything seems ok, as they (IK and his team) start governing country start going down rapidly.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
These hypocrites are now crying their crocodile tears and as usual will act innocent because they think their is no one to hold them accountable for their crimes.

But they forget that Allah sees all. I think these media ppl will have one of the worst fates in hell

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
But the very same two characters used to sling mud at AU on their show...now why showing empathy and eulogies Asad....do media persons have any character and an aota of self reflections and introspection?

disgusted

But the very same two characters used to sling mud at AU on their show...now why showing empathy and eulogies Asad....do media persons have any character and an aota of self reflections and introspection?
very well said. today's journalist are no different from the pimps of the bygone days of the famous Diamond market of yesteryears. Chacha kuppi was the biggest critic of AU. Today he is the biggest supporter.

tahirmajid

Agar aisa tha toh Ishaq Daar bhaaga huwa kiyun hai
Lahore ki metro ke bahar bhi dunya hai
Jiger maine bhi PTI ko vote dia hay or abhi bhi PTI ka supporter hoon magar is ka ye matlab nahi keh main apni aankhein or kaaan bund kar looon. Humein to jo dikhta hay hum ne us pe bolna hay