Asad Umar and Hammad Azhar are too much stubborn and arrogant on Media and twitters.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
In PMLN era, their is no such thing uncertainty, dollar price was not increasing month to month bases, stock market was not crashing on daily bases, their was a economic agenda.

economic is all about hype, intention, and market sentiments. which PTI did not create one bit in their 9 months and PMLN did from the beginning.

PTI need to just tell the truth that is all. What impact will it create on Pak Rupee, How much things are going to get expensive, how much tax they are going to increase, how much inflation are they going to increase, how much gas price are going to increase and electricity.

Just tell what is going to happen and do not hide things.
In pmln era dollar price was not dropping month to month? Hmm, wat was dollar value when dar ran away to england? N wat was the value when pmln govt ended? Dropped from 103 to 120 despite throwing billions of dollars in market from national treasury. U cannot deny it becoz miftah has admitted it multiple times. N by the way pti is paying interest n installments on those billions of dollars thrown in market. 22 billion dollars to b exact. These figures came from SBP not me. Aaj koi 6 billion ka loan nahi day raha becoz they can see how u wasted money in past.
Hammad n asad have told multiple times wat problems they r facing, how they r tackling it, wat they expect in next 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years n 5 years. But maryam aurangzeb kay ilawa koi press conference dekhi ho to pata ho.............
N wat exactly do u want them to tell u? Lol
They tell u they r doing reforms to bring more ppl into tax net, do u need exact number how many ppl will pay tax n how much they will pay? Who can tell that???????????? There is no definite way just assumptions n predictions. So if u dont know exactly how much money will come into govt treasury how can u say the exact prices of gas n electric in next few months?????????? Govt can only spend wat they earn, right?
The other way is to go beyond ur earnings by taking heavy loans, like ppp n pmln did. U want that from pti govt too? How can anyone tell a definite number when oil prices r so unpredictable in international market? Because remember u dont have any reserves to compensate those oil prices either, u r living on day to day basis n ur beloved pmln used the most expensive method of producing electricity, oil....lol
Its just like ur home budget dude, if ur income was 10, u kept spending 20, after 10 years when ur lenders r demanding their money back u will have to b tough on family members, they will hate u n yell at u because u got them addicted to something, but if u r wise u will continue for their better n secure future. Its not called stubbornness, it is called leading through tough times.

Now go n love the person who put u under loans n then ran away to london lol

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
From past 4 to 5 months i am seeing that both Asad and Hammad do not accept their mistake's ,which they have made in these 9 months ,however, they directly blame last government. They are right that PMLN made blunders that is why they are not in the government now you are voted to run the country. But being arrogant, not accepting your blunders, depression, confusion, 900000 people out jobs, lack of investment, dead economy growth, no economy agenda, no development, devaluing currecny on monthly bases, people are holding their investment.

You are saying people have to wait 2 years like this? Let me tell you Asad and Hammad people will not wait for 2 years so that they have very expensive electricity, gas getting 300% expensive, inflation going above 15%. You guys will make system collapse it self and gods knows how many people will sucidie and you will be directly blamed for there death.
Please Hammad and Asad please tell the truth to people and do not hide things and plese do not act like an idiot on TV or twitter.
Please list their 3 major mistakes?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhai very good explanation.
Can you please tell me something why all these parliamentarian taking big salaries and allowances and facilities when our country is in dire situation? on the other hand these vary parliamentarian giving lesson poor people of Pakistan you need to suffer, Why don't they suffer?

People of Pakistan never asked anyone to take loan, they eat simple roti from the last +70 years it these parliamentarian who used imported tissues for their toilet not the poor people of Pakistan.
Be practical man, don't give us bollywood ram aur sham sob stories. What are you trying to say if they stop taking salaries all of the sudden Pakistan will become Sweden? Obviously you know nothing about HR to attract the best talent you need to offer them similar compensation. Everyone cries why no educated and sane man comes into politics? You want a person making good money in the private sector to give it all up and come work for peanuts in politics?

One such person did, Asad Umer aur woh kissi se hazam nahi horaha. All your posts in this thread are nothing but ramblings of a butt hurt emotional youthia.

P.S : FYI your earlier sob story scenario, I have literally been in that exact scenario, but I never blamed any government, so don't tell me you don't know how it is, because I know exactly how it is.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Not going to IMF early, No connection with people regarding fakes news, Making State of Pakistan semi independent.
U heard about terms they wanted when u asked 6 billions? Can u imagine their terms if Pakistan asked 14 billions? Just think about it, if they r being so tough when u have support n money from others how tough they would be if IMF thought they r the only support u can get?

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, some of you are uncertain about the current situation and some are firm about the future of Pakistan, as i'm reading comments from some of the regular users and i assume that we are all well paid or business owner. I'll say we are blessed people, Allah has given us enough wealth to feed our self and our family.

Bhai, regardless of whoever is or was in government but there is a class in Pakistan who are hardly earning their bread and butter on daily basis, they go out of home to make "Dehari" if they don't get job they return emtpy hand. I ask a very sincere question to all of you.

Have anyone of you ever come home empty handed and your child ask you "Baba (Abu) mujhey bhook lagi hai kuch khanay kay liya lain" and you don't have even a single penny in your pocket as well as nothing to offer your child. Tell me what will be your feeling?

A Poor empty child doesn't understand who was in government and who is running it now, but one thing is sure that all these big people who are sitting in Provincial and National Assemblies are living a lavish life they just appear on front of TV and with lousy mouth they say our nation has to suffer for few years.

Bhai please tell me can you see your child hungry for an hour???

Wasalam Dear,
I agree with you........There are many poor in our society...........
Since Ramazan is near and as per Government Policy, we have to pay our Zakat to the poor and needy one at first of Ramazan................Let us make right calculations to pay our Zakat and find the exactly deserving people for the Zakat.......................

Let us do whatever is in our capacity to do.................Also we can give Sadqa to poor as well if we have the capacity..................Let us not throw everything on Government which is trying and has the intentions to take up its poor...............

disgusted

Everyone and his aunt are today geniuses in Finance. They can only criticize and point out all the wrongs but alas not a single sane and credible advice has come to date, especially from the so called notable Economists and in particular from those who worked in the World Bank .

3rd_Umpire

And hammad and Asad will tell you to wait for 2 years.
آپ خود کوئی سارا کچھ اپنے ہاتھ میں کیوں نہیں لے لیتے ؟؟

یہ تو وہ والا معاملہ ہو جائے گا، کہ
ایک دن ملاّ نصیرالدین کے پاس ایک دیہاتی اپنا کوئی مسئلہ لیکر آگیا، ملاّ کافی دیر تک مسئلہ سنتا رہا اور اثبات میں سر ہلاتا رہا، اور
جب ایک طویل بیان کے بعد دیہاتی نے تھوڑا سا تؤقف کیا، اور ملاّ سے مسئلے کا حل دریافت کیا
تو ملاّ نے لب کُشائی کی، کہ مجھے افسوس ہے کہ میرے پاس آپکے مسئلے کا کوئی حل نہیں

دیہاتی انتہائی جذباتی ہوا، اور بولا " واہ ملاّ صاحب، اتنا بڑا عمامہ سر پر پہنا ہے، اور میرے مسئلے کا کوئی حل نکال نہیں سکے" تو
ملاّ نے جھٹ سے عمامہ اپنے سر سے اُتار کر اُسکے سر پر رکھ دیا، اور دیہاتی سےمخاطب ہوا

اب عمامہ تمہارے سر پر ہے، مسئلے کا حل نکالو۔۔۔

Last edited:

ahameed

Not going to IMF early, No connection with people regarding fakes news, Making State of Pakistan semi independent.
ا۔ جب 2 ارب ڈالر ماہانہ تجارتی خسارہ تھا اور پاکستان کے پاس شارٹ ٹرم میں قرضے واپس کرنے کے لئے پیسے نہیں تھے، اس وقت آئی ایم ایف سخت شرائط عائد کرتی جس کے نتیجے میں مہنگائی زیادہ ہوتی، یا اب جبکہ کچھ ملین ڈالر ھے اور قرضے واپس کرنے کے لئے پیسے بھی ہیں؟؟؟

ب۔ میڈیا پوائنٹ ٹھیک ھے۔

ت۔ سیمی انڈیپنڈنٹ سے کیا مراد ھے؟

3rd_Umpire

From past 4 to 5 months i am seeing that both Asad and Hammad do not accept their mistake's ,which they have made in these 9 months ,however, they directly blame last government. They are right that PMLN made blunders that is why they are not in the government now you are voted to run the country. But being arrogant, not accepting your blunders, depression, confusion, 900000 people out jobs, lack of investment, dead economy growth, no economy agenda, no development, devaluing currecny on monthly bases, people are holding their investment.

You are saying people have to wait 2 years like this? Let me tell you Asad and Hammad people will not wait for 2 years so that they have very expensive electricity, gas getting 300% expensive, inflation going above 15%. You guys will make system collapse it self and gods knows how many people will sucidie and you will be directly blamed for there death.
Please Hammad and Asad please tell the truth to people and do not hide things and plese do not act like an idiot on TV or twitter.
Ok give us your solutions......................Everyone is saying the same thing what they are doing..................and we think they are doing right....................

• They inherited a big trade deficit from PMLN which was more than 18 billion dollers
    • They inherited a junk of loans other than trade deficit from PMLN.............which is additional burden.................
    • They inherited a revenue loss which again is a deficit...............................
4. They inherited a circular debt of 1200 billion rupees................................

Give me a single example where PMLN did good to economy other than losses, losses and losses..................................May be it can help us to understand something............
So what is it that you want done huh? You think 30 years of being raped, looted, pillaged corruption will disappear overnight or even in one or two years? Or maybe you prefer Ishaq Dollar who borrowed through the nose to artificially keep the dollar high, massive losses in power generation and gas.

You rather live in 5 years of fake la la land status quo economy rather than spend a couple of years of hardship so the rest of your lives and that of children gets better.
This is the status quo brigade which is happy to get slapped for years by PMLN and PPP and still have nothing to show for it.
PTI is making reforms and permanent changes. It will take time. The public knows it. Live with it.

Whenever media or PPP or PMLN are unable to respond to PTI, they accuse PTI of gali galoch, stubbornens etc. Dont blame PTI for your own limitations
OyE desperate Insaan itna desperate na ho ??‍♂️??

I wish you had lived through the western Financial crisis and Economic depressions to really understand how it feels like to be really hit by one!! I sometimes wish that AU should have let that happen for this nation to really understand what it'd have felt had they not averted one!!

I dont offer free financial advice but I can tell from your response that you are an idiot if you are holding investment right now!! If you watch too much news then it's your fault!! Stay uncertain forever!! Or learn to assess fundamentals and act on them as every parha likha businessman does!!

2014-2016 was selling season
2016-2018 was hold season
2018-2020 is the buying season
Lol this is what you say when you have no idea about the economy. People will wait for 2 years, the same way they waited when PMLN came to power and increased the same indicators.

Economies are neither built or destroyed overnight. They are doing their job, to steer this ship and it will take its time. They have been successful in reducing the imports and exports will gradually pick up.

Ishaq Dar was pumping money like a mad dog to keep dollar stable, you cant do it anymore because you have exhausted the lending. Also, the loans he took to keep it stable are maturing. You are crazy, if you think we should just keep on borrowing. The solution is simple, take the bitter pill and work on your economy to get out of this debt trap.

This is what your expert has done (https://www.dawn.com/news/1476417/govt-pays-1bn-against-eurobonds).

The stock market is one of the bullshit indicators to reflect the economy. But anyways, it is also gaining back momentum (https://tribune.com.pk/story/1951816/2-kse-100-advances-back-likely-imf-team-visit/)
ab Imran khan k bajaye Asad umer pe sara attack hai
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, some of you are uncertain about the current situation and some are firm about the future of Pakistan, as i'm reading comments from some of the regular users and i assume that we are all well paid or business owner. I'll say we are blessed people, Allah has given us enough wealth to feed our self and our family.

Bhai, regardless of whoever is or was in government but there is a class in Pakistan who are hardly earning their bread and butter on daily basis, they go out of home to make "Dehari" if they don't get job they return emtpy hand. I ask a very sincere question to all of you.

Have anyone of you ever come home empty handed and your child ask you "Baba (Abu) mujhey bhook lagi hai kuch khanay kay liya lain" and you don't have even a single penny in your pocket as well as nothing to offer your child. Tell me what will be your feeling?

A Poor empty child doesn't understand who was in government and who is running it now, but one thing is sure that all these big people who are sitting in Provincial and National Assemblies are living a lavish life they just appear on front of TV and with lousy mouth they say our nation has to suffer for few years.

Bhai please tell me can you see your child hungry for an hour???
To start with

Research on the financials of electric and gas departments in pakistan when pti government took over and how they could have survived without increasing the tearrif.

Research on how the government could have afforded to stop inflation by giving subsidy without deteriorating the pakistans economic condition further.

Research on how pakistan could have stopped dollar at 120 by throwing 10 billion dollars in the open market.

Please do some research on how pakistan could pay the upcoming 10 billion dollars in the account of loab payment?

PTI isnt responsible for even a single thing you mentioned and when they mention that who is responsible for all this you say why they saying the names? When the government asks for two years to bring some improvement to the economic condition of pakistan which was messed up by the previous two governments in ten years then you say you dont have time?
Jub Se Mian sahib bail per hain sub Asad Umer ke pichay hain, jaisay hi Mian sahib jail jaingay Wasay hi ye sub Mian sahib ki tabiat ka rona roingay aur Asad Umer ko Bhool jaingay.
انٹر نیشنل نوسربازوں کے تنخواہ دار کارندوں نے جو کھپ ڈالی ہے
، اُنکو ہڈیاں ڈالنے والے کیا کہتے رہے ذرا اس پر بھی ایک نظر ڈالیں

56544691_2244897508865650_8372131805372874752_n.jpg

بابا جی کا بھی چیلنج ہے کہ اگر
کسی کے پاس الہ دین کا چراغ ہے، تو سامنے آ جائے

Last edited:

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Be practical man, don't give us bollywood ram aur sham sob stories. What are you trying to say if they stop taking salaries all of the sudden Pakistan will become Sweden? Obviously you know nothing about HR to attract the best talent you need to offer them similar compensation. Everyone cries why no educated and sane man comes into politics? You want a person making good money in the private sector to give it all up and come work for peanuts in politics?

One such person did, Asad Umer aur woh kissi se hazam nahi horaha. All your posts in this thread are nothing but ramblings of a butt hurt emotional youthia.

P.S : FYI your earlier sob story scenario, I have literally been in that exact scenario, but I never blamed any government, so don't tell me you don't know how it is, because I know exactly how it is.

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

First: of all kindly do not label or associate me with any political party I do not belongs to anyone of them, Alhumdulilah never voted as i do not consider them loyal to nation.

Second: if its all about money then (sorry for my words) to hell with all the politicians i need my money if they are enjoying their life on my expense i dam care about them, they are my servant i pay they enjoy.

Third: I dam care about who stole the money what for me people who are sitting in the parliment are thief, just name only 1 person who is not in parliment from the past 20 to 30 years. You cannot blame only 5 or 10 people they are all crook, now its their turn.

Bhai, sorry for my words but its my grievance as civilian.

Regards,

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Wasalam Dear,
I agree with you........There are many poor in our society...........
Since Ramazan is near and as per Government Policy, we have to pay our Zakat to the poor and needy one at first of Ramazan................Let us make right calculations to pay our Zakat and find the exactly deserving people for the Zakat.......................

Let us do whatever is in our capacity to do.................Also we can give Sadqa to poor as well if we have the capacity..................Let us not throw everything on Government which is trying and has the intentions to take up its poor...............
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Jazak'Allah khaira for a very good reply, I really appreciate your positive response.

Regards,

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
r
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

First: of all kindly do not label or associate me with any political party I do not belongs to anyone of them, Alhumdulilah never voted as i do not consider them loyal to nation.

Second: if its all about money then (sorry for my words) to hell with all the politicians i need my money if they are enjoying their life on my expense i dam care about them, they are my servant i pay they enjoy.

Third: I dam care about who stole the money what for me people who are sitting in the parliment are thief, just name only 1 person who is not in parliment from the past 20 to 30 years. You cannot blame only 5 or 10 people they are all crook, now its their turn.

Regards,
First of all calm down man. Secondly, please do spend some time to learn about the economy and economic policies, if you are interested in understanding what is going on.

Do you think the government is an idiot? Don't they know that with high inflation, they are losing voters day in and day out?

It's not like some politicians came in and took all money away in their pockets. Yes, there is corruption but the amount of money they make is tiny compared to the debt we have.

It is the policies, which hurt us in the long term. We used to textile power hub for the world, we had a growing steel mill and best airline in the world. Sadly, nothing of that is left due to poor economic policies.

If you take an example of leading economies, for instance, China, you will notice that they brought low power to the industry, provided cheap labour to the world and made death penalty as a punishment for corruption. As a result, the economy grew over time and today they are one of the superpowers, similar story with South Korea and Japan.

Now, unfortunately, what our politicians did is looked at short term goals, and pumped money to keep inflation stable. Where did that money come from? loans. Even this year we have to pay back 1 bn $. ( (https://www.dawn.com/news/1476417/govt-pays-1bn-against-eurobonds). Where do you think this money is going to come from?

The simple solution is to change this method because as you go more into debt trap the conditions would become harder and harder and then there will be no way out. Read about Venezuela (one of the largest oil producers but are facing starvation these days). It is a temporary situation and the government is trying hard to come out of it.

As a PhD student with a minor in economics, I can guarantee you that there is no easier way out and I fully understand his steps. Give it some time, my guess is that inflation will start to drop in a few months time and things will start to get back to normal, and this time target is to get sustenance from industry not loans.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
r
First of all calm down man. Secondly, please do spend some time to learn about the economy and economic policies, if you are interested in understanding what is going on.

Do you think the government is an idiot? Don't they know that with high inflation, they are losing voters day in and day out?

It's not like some politicians came in and took all money away in their pockets. Yes, there is corruption but the amount of money they make is tiny compared to the debt we have.

It is the policies, which hurt us in the long term. We used to textile power hub for the world, we had a growing steel mill and best airline in the world. Sadly, nothing of that is left due to poor economic policies.

If you take an example of leading economies, for instance, China, you will notice that they brought low power to the industry, provided cheap labour to the world and made death penalty as a punishment for corruption. As a result, the economy grew over time and today they are one of the superpowers, similar story with South Korea and Japan.

Now, unfortunately, what our politicians did is looked at short term goals, and pumped money to keep inflation stable. Where did that money come from? loans. Even this year we have to pay back 1 bn $. ( (https://www.dawn.com/news/1476417/govt-pays-1bn-against-eurobonds). Where do you think this money is going to come from?

The simple solution is to change this method because as you go more into debt trap the conditions would become harder and harder and then there will be no way out. Read about Venezuela (one of the largest oil producers but are facing starvation these days). It is a temporary situation and the government is trying hard to come out of it.

As a PhD student with a minor in economics, I can guarantee you that there is no easier way out and I fully understand his steps. Give it some time, my guess is that inflation will start to drop in a few months time and things will start to get back to normal, and this time target is to get sustenance from industry not loans.
How things are going to be good when asad will increases more taxes, increase more gas and eletricity bill and depreciate pkr value further. He knows that things have got out of hand be and he will be only survive there till this years budget.

3rd_Umpire

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Regards,
ایک بےبے اپنے جوان سال بیٹے کی میّت کیساتھ بیٹھی زار و قطار رو رہی تھی،اور مسلسل یہی بین کر رہی تھی، کہ ھائے میرا بھولا بچّہ وہ تو نہ کسی کے بھلے میں تھا، اورنہ بُرے میں،،، پھر بھی محلّے کی لڑائی جھگڑے میں مارا گیا

ساتھ کھڑی ایک چاچی نے کہا، پھر تو اس کا مر جانا ہی بہتر تھا ۔۔

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
How things are going to be good when asad will increases more taxes, increase more gas and eletricity bill and depreciate pkr value further. He knows that things have got out of hand be and he will be only survive there till this years budget.
It's not per se the increase in taxes but the collection of taxes. Go to EU, US or any other country and try to defraud on taxes, they are going to put you in jail faster then you can imagine.

It is already improving since our current account deficit is shrinking. The only thing required now is for exports to pick up. Since our textile is now on par with other exporting countries, there will be hopefully more orders, which means the industry will expand and bring more jobs. Similarly, with the housing project, IK is hopeful there will be more jobs in construction. In every trip, IK is giving exclusive time to investors. He is trying his best to attract investors, and there are some early responders. Now, with a bit more stabilised economy they have an even better case.

As soon as it happens, the market will start to go towards equilibrium and there won't be any need for further devaluations. What Asad Umer is putting out there is an actual cost we had to pay, minus the subsidy which we are pulling from loans. We have to realize that it not an option anymore and we have to stand on our feet. How long will we beg?

What will happen in future is mere gestures, however, based on the economic indicators it is quite clear now that we have to start within our budget and reduce our dependence on debt. Government has already scrapped lots of development budget in order to survive.

I can see the sincerity in both Asad Umer and Imran Khan and am hopeful that inshaAllah with the help of Allah they will be able to pull us out.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
انٹر نیشنل نوسربازوں کے تنخواہ دار کارندوں نے جو کھپ ڈالی ہے
، اُنکو ہڈیاں ڈالنے والے کیا کہتے رہے ذرا اس پر بھی ایک نظر ڈالیں

56544691_2244897508865650_8372131805372874752_n.jpg

بابا جی کا بھی چیلنج ہے کہ اگر
کسی کے پاس الہ دین کا چراغ ہے، تو سامنے آ جائے

Asslam-u-Aalikum,

Bhai, I believe you need to concentrate on the words you use for people.
I never use unethical words for people in this forum as well as against whom I criticize. I do strongly believe the criticizing some one with valid reasons is our right and this criticism will help that person to improve.

However we should avoid such language.

Regards with Respect,

3rd_Umpire

Asslam-u-Aalikum,

Bhai, I believe you need to concentrate on the words you use for people.
I never use unethical words for people in this forum as well as against whom I criticize. I do strongly believe the criticizing some one with valid reasons is our right and this criticism will help that person to improve.

However we should avoid such language.

Regards with Respect,
جس دن کسی پٹواری، یا مجاور کو ملک لُوٹنے والے کو ظالم کہتے ہوئے سُن لیا، میں
اپنی تجھ سے زبان میں
حلاوت پیدا کرنے کے طریقے جاننے کے لئے ضرور رابطہ کروں گا، فی الحال

میرے لئے ایسا کرنا ممکن نہیں کہ
لُوٹ مار کرنے والوں کا دفاع کرنے والوں کو
میں
پیٹ صاف کرنے کی پھکی نہ دینے کی گناہِ کبیرہ کرنا شروع کر سکوں
CYaROZSWEAIuByY.jpg

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
جس دن کسی پٹواری، یا مجاور کو ملک لُوٹنے والے کو ظالم کہتے ہوئے سُن لیا، میں
اپنی تجھ سے زبان میں
حلاوت پیدا کرنے کے طریقے جاننے کے لئے ضرور رابطہ کروں گا، فی الحال

میرے لئے ایسا کرنا ممکن نہیں کہ
لُوٹ مار کرنے والوں کا دفاع کرنے والوں کو
میں
پیٹ صاف کرنے کی پھکی نہ دینے کی گناہِ کبیرہ کرنا شروع کر سکوں
CYaROZSWEAIuByY.jpg

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, I believe you are a Muslims and these posts of our are seen by many others as well our character represent our whole society. I understand your grievance and your anger against they people and system. I'm also against these people and system before you even realize them but such language will not replace them, but your actions and our patience will replace them INSHA'ALLAH.

However I also understand that you are well educated and for learning controlling your words you don't need me or any teacher yourself is sufficient?.

Regards,