Asad Owaisi: We gave shelter to Tiger Siddiqui who created Mukhti Bahani, then Bangladesh was formed

webminded

Citizen

(Listen from 1:54m)
Sympathizer of Asad Owaisi & his leaders needs to watch this. Listen & think. Indian Muslims also supported Mukhti Bahani by giving support & shelter and helped Indian government to break eastern part of Pakistan.

اسد اویسی اقرار کرتے ہوئے ہم نے ٹائیگر صدیقی کوپناہ دی جس نے مکتی باہنی بنائی اور پھر بنگلہ دیش وجود میں آیا اب آپ خود سوچئے، انڈین مسلمانوں نے ہندوؤں کی مدد کرکے پاکستان کو توڑا اور ہندوؤں کو پوری سپورٹ دی. اب آپ خود سوچئے اور فیصلہ کیجیے کہ پاکستان کے وجود سے سےکس کو محبت تھی اور کس کو نفرت تھی اور کون پاکستان سے مخلص رہا پاکستان بننے کے بعد بھی

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indian muslims supported mukti bahini? so wat?> should they have supported Pakistan? Are they Pakistani? Normal people fight and support their COUNTRY....they are indians first muslims SECOND. I am PAKISTANI FIRST Muslim SECOND. But I BET you are Muslim first and Pakistani SECOND.....

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian muslims supported mukti bahini? so wat?> should they have supported Pakistan? Are they Pakistani? Normal people fight and support their COUNTRY....they are indians first muslims SECOND. I am PAKISTANI FIRST Muslim SECOND. But I BET you are Muslim first and Pakistani SECOND.....
What is First and Second when it comes to religion and nationality I don't understand.
By the way it is very easy to follow the religion you like but it is very difficult to adapt the nationality of a country one loves.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
SubhanAllah I hope you understand what you just said or if you think your statement is right. I pray for you

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They’ll keep screaming to prove their loyalty to extremists Hindus and still they won’t be accepted. India is a terrorist state with a terrorist government.

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
kia khoob kaha tha or such kaha tha Meray Quaid nay “MUSLIMS WHO ARE OPPOSING PAKISTAN WILL SPEND REST OF THEIR LIVES PROVING LOYALTY TO INDIA”
ab tum jesay latkay raho Modi ki balls say

nazrulislam

MPA (400+ posts)

Sympathizer of Asad Owaisi & his leaders needs to watch this. Listen & think. Indian Muslims also supported Mukhti Bahani by giving support & shelter and helped Indian government to break eastern part of Pakistan.

اسد اویسی اقرار کرتے ہوئے ہم نے ٹائیگر صدیقی کوپناہ دی جس نے مکتی باہنی بنائی اور پھر بنگلہ دیش وجود میں آیا اب آپ خود سوچئے، انڈین مسلمانوں نے ہندوؤں کی مدد کرکے پاکستان کو توڑا اور ہندوؤں کو پوری سپورٹ دی. اب آپ خود سوچئے اور فیصلہ کیجیے کہ پاکستان کے وجود سے سےکس کو محبت تھی اور کس کو نفرت تھی اور کون پاکستان سے مخلص رہا پاکستان بننے کے بعد بھی

very well said , we are indebted to you for freedom of our country .

Last edited:

nazrulislam

MPA (400+ posts)

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

جتنا چاہو ہندو برہمن کو اپنی وفاداری کا یقین دلا لو بلکہ ایک دفعہ شدھ ہو کر ہندو بھی بن جاؤ مگر برہمن کی نظر میں تم سات جنموں تک دیش دروہی اور شودر ہی رہو گے یہ راز قائد اعظم نے ستر برس پہلے ہی پا لیا تھا اور ہمیں اس عذاب سے نکال دیا تھا

Husaink

very well said , we are indebted to you for freedom of our country .
صرف باتیں بنا کر احسان نہیں چکا کرتے آسام سے لاکھوں مسلمانوں کو بھی اپنے پاس بلاؤ جس سے حسینہ پہلے ہی بھاگ چکی ہے ، اب دیکھتے رہو یہ بنیا تم لوگوں سے آزادی کی قیمت کیسے وصولتا ہے

nazrulislam

MPA (400+ posts)
صرف باتیں بنا کر احسان نہیں چکا کرتے آسام سے لاکھوں مسلمانوں کو بھی اپنے پاس بلاؤ جس سے حسینہ پہلے ہی بھاگ چکی ہے ، اب دیکھتے رہو یہ بنیا تم لوگوں سے آزادی کی قیمت کیسے وصولتا ہے

you should be ashamed of what you did with us before 1971 , still biharis are with us ,don't bother about bangladeshis do something for biharis .

Husaink

you should be ashamed of what you did with us before 1971 , still biharis are with us ,don't bother about bangladeshis do something for biharis .
یہی تو کہہ رہا ہوں کہ جب بھارتی مسلمانوں نے اتنا ساتھ دیا ہے تو حسینہ واجد اب کیوں بھاگ رہی ہے ، جہاں تک رہی بہاریوں کی بات تو کراچی میں ہزاروں بنگالی بہاری بن کر رہ رہے ہیں اور کاروبار بھی کر رہے ہیں ، پاکستان نے دنیا میں سب زیادہ مسلمان مہاجرین کو پناہ دی ہے اب تم لوگوں کی باری ہے