As a daughter, Asif Zardari's arrest means nothing to me. It does not bring back my beloved father - Fatima Bhutto ‏

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistani State Does not gets involved in family disputes between the illiterate BHUTTO clan of SINDH.

The first Pakistan made government is less than 1 year old. This current government will NOT tolerate any corrupt mass murderer terrorist RAW funded family owned parties of criminals in Pakistan anymore bitch. STFU.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
1. Is there someone now to do something about it Naaa .....if so who
2. NO one gives a toss about how her father was killed or who did it and for whom
If they file a petition now I think there is a good chance it will be heard and they obviously still do care and I'm sure real old timer "nazriyati" PPP supporters who abandoned Zardaris PPP do care. Murtaza did have somewhat of a decent following of his own and regardless a crime is a crime.

3, She is getting on in age.. Probably her last chance to cash in on the Bhutto name
I doubt they have any political ambition, billo also had none, he was happily partying away in England and Dubai but was forced into it by his abba after murdering Benazir who knew if he was to survive he had to manufacture a fake bhutto because no one would accept him then as the real and sole heir to PPP

UncleG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If they file a petition now I think there is a good chance it will be heard and they obviously still do care and I'm sure real old timer "nazriyati" PPP supporters who abandoned Zardaris PPP do care. Murtaza did have somewhat of a decent following of his own and regardless a crime is a crime.

I doubt they have any political ambition, billo also had none, he was happily partying away in England and Dubai but was forced into it by his abba after murdering Benazir who knew if he was to survive he had to manufacture a fake bhutto because no one would accept him then as the real and sole heir to PPP

All you are saying is PPP is done and dusted apart from few die hard Bhutto Zinda Heh wallahs.....

loser24x7

This bastatd bhutto family never think about country
Her father got murdered by zardari
sahih fermaya ap nain...ye aurat khud her kisi ke neechay lait-ti hai, bhai iska declared (*)aandu hejra hai...kia yeh saza inke liye kum hai?

HSiddiqui

With every condemnation to the then PPP Government failing to provide justice to you and your family, Zardari is not arrested for murdering your father, he is arrested for money laundering, against the petition filed by PML"N" long ago but implied in PTI's reign. And you are a real daughter you should have asked the Government to add your father's murder as well against him, but it seem as every Bhutto you also prefers to live in your luxuries and do not want to scarifies any moment of your life for any one. Your choice be happy but then stop politicizing the death of your father, who infact was 100% involved in anti Pakistan activities.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is the purpose of slinging so much abuse at someone who had lost their father? It is natural for her to have this opinion and many other people would think the same way. We are all grateful to have our parents healthy and alive in our homes and its distasteful to abuse her for voicing her opinion regarding her father.