Arnab: The News Prostitute

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Folks Ram Gopal Verma a famous Indian movie maker will soon be releasing "Arnab: The News Prostitute" film on infamous and incredibly biased news anchor Arnab Goswami in which he promises to disclose the truth behind Arnab and his Republic TV. Arnab, for those who do not know is a Hindu hardliner popular for barking like a possessed dog at his guests, he supports Modi's terrorism in IoK and ethnic cleansing of Muslim's in India. After Sushant Singh Rajput's supposed suicide he openly insulted Bollywood saying it's the home of gangsters and all other forms of crime. Strangely, I agree with him on these accusations unlike RGV who was so offended that he decided to make a movie on Goswami.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1293578346903646208

Last edited:

Ratan

Arnab...a product of Psycho Godi media....
A proclaimed RSS Bhakt, GoMutra-Gobar addict, who worships Bhagwan Surrender Feku Modi. ?

Last edited:

Imranpak

I see no Indian Hindutva pee drinkers have anything to say on this? Could be that I have forced them outta here hitting them hard over the years! Happy August 14 to India, today is the day we broke your country? Here we clearly see the difference between a Pakistani and Indian Muslims. They dare not laugh at Gobarswami then get away with it like the Pak's!? Now your own Indian is gonna screw Arnab in front of the world!

Last edited:

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dnt laugh at this psychopath.....

.......we have our share of Arnabs ready to use hyper-nationalism to push for purely self desires blocking every difference of civil opinion declaring traitors and issuing certificates of patriotism all under state protection.....& Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah was the 1st victim ?

MR7p1621.jpg

Imranpak
Raiwind-Destroyer
samsixtyone
Masud Javed
Ratan
Modest
Aamir Shehzad, Modest, Ratan and 1 other person