Army officers did press conference with "Lanti" Shehryar Afridi - Rana Sana asks COAS to take notice

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

جی جی جرائم پیشہ چور معافی نہ مانگیں ، چوکیدار معافی مانگے

جتنا اسکے مقدمے کو لٹکایا جائے گا اتنا اس کو بک بک کرنے کا موقع ملتا رہے گا اور کیس الگ سے کمزور ہوتا جائے گا

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
امین خان صاحب فورم پر پٹوار خانے کی نمائندگی کو رکھے گئے ہیں سب ممبر یہ بھی نوٹس لیں
?

Amin Khan 1

امین خان صاحب فورم پر پٹوار خانے کی نمائندگی کو رکھے گئے ہیں سب ممبر یہ بھی نوٹس لیں
?
Youthiye bhai isko reporting bolte hein side laina nahi. Apna dimagi elaj karvain.

Asadullahehsan

Councller (250+ posts)
رانا ثنااللہ صاحب کے منہ سے سیاست دانوں کو لعنتی کہنا اور چیف آف آرمی کو اپیلیں کرنا۔۔۔واہ -- بدلتے ہیں رنگ آسماں کیسے۔۔ کاش آپکو آرمی چیف کی قدر نواز شریف کے اقدار میں ہوتی۔ اللہ ہدایت دے ہمارے حکمرانوں کو۔۔ اپنی اوقات بھولنے میں ذرا وقت نہیں لگاتے ۔۔

sensible

Youthiye bhai isko reporting bolte hein side laina nahi. Apna dimagi elaj karvain.
????
آپکا جواب اور لینگویج ہی کافی ہے آپکی اصلیت بتانے کو .
میں نے صرف نشاندہی کی کوئی اعتراض تو نہیں کیا آپ تڑپ کر جامے سے باہر آ گئے
یہ ان پروفیشنل ہے

Last edited:

Ali raza babar

جی جی جرائم پیشہ چور معافی نہ مانگیں ، چوکیدار معافی مانگے

جتنا اسکے مقدمے کو لٹکایا جائے گا اتنا اس کو بک بک کرنے کا موقع ملتا رہے گا اور کیس الگ سے کمزور ہوتا جائے گا
Muqadmay ki jagah is kuty ko latka dein kaam asaan ہوجائے qaum ka

Amin Khan 1

????
آپکا جواب اور لنگویج ہی کافی ہے آپکی اصلیت بتانے کو .
میں نے صرف نشاندہی کی کوئی اعتراض تو نہیں کیا آپ تڑپ کر جامے سے باہر آ گئے
یہ ان پروفیشنل ہے
Youthiye bhai maine tu apki language main jawab dya hai. apna dimagi elaj karvain ALLAH sehat dy apko. Shukriya

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
نیازی بھی ایک دن جیل جائے گا۔ اس سازشی نیازی کے ساتھ جو
ہو گا دنیا دیکھے گی۔

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
ڈڈو خور یوتھیے تم کتنے جاہل اور بے غیرت ہو اس کی مثال دنیا میں کہیں نہیں ملتی۔

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایک سزا یافتہ مجرم کیمروں پر دل کی بھڑاس نکال رہاہے، گالیاں بک رہا ہے، اور ٹی وی چینل اسے دیکھا بھی رہا ہےتو پیمرا جیسےبےجان ادارےکو کیوں نا ختم کر دیا جاۓجہاں درباریوں کو عوامی ٹیکس کے پیسوں پر لگایاجاتا ہے

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1181848760781086720
LAHORE: A court in Lahore on Wednesday extended the judicial remand of senior Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Rana Sanaullah till October 18 in a drug-related case.

During today’s hearing, Sanuallah’s lawyer Azam Nazeer Tarar told the court that all the footage has been secured. “The entire story of taking out the bags and discovering drugs was made-up. After watching the video, everyone knows that Rana Sanullah’s version of the story is correct,” he told the court.

The Anti-Narcotics Force lawyer requested that records be presented in the court and Sanaullah be charged.

After hearing the arguments, the court extended Sanullah’s judicial remand till October 18 and ordered the complainant, Azizullah to appear before the court.

Speaking to the media after the hearing, Sanaullah said PML-N workers will follow the party leadership regarding the Azadi March. “I have been informed that PML-N will participate in Azadi March,” Sanaullah said.

He further said that the safe city records have proven him correct. “Shehryar Afridi should apologise to the nation. Records have proven that nothing happened at the toll plaza. All the hypothetical proceedings happened at the police station. I have never seen heroin in my life nor have I smoked a cigarette.”

APP18-04Islamabad.jpg

https://www.geo.tv/latest/250562-rana-sanaullahs-judicial-remand-extended-till-october-18

Last edited:

Husaink

https://twitter.com/x/status/1181848760781086720
LAHORE: A court in Lahore on Wednesday extended the judicial remand of senior Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Rana Sanaullah till October 18 in a drug-related case.

During today’s hearing, Sanuallah’s lawyer Azam Nazeer Tarar told the court that all the footage has been secured. “The entire story of taking out the bags and discovering drugs was made-up. After watching the video, everyone knows that Rana Sanullah’s version of the story is correct,” he told the court.

The Anti-Narcotics Force lawyer requested that records be presented in the court and Sanaullah be charged.

After hearing the arguments, the court extended Sanullah’s judicial remand till October 18 and ordered the complainant, Azizullah to appear before the court.

Speaking to the media after the hearing, Sanaullah said PML-N workers will follow the party leadership regarding the Azadi March. “I have been informed that PML-N will participate in Azadi March,” Sanaullah said.

He further said that the safe city records have proven him correct. “Shehryar Afridi should apologise to the nation. Records have proven that nothing happened at the toll plaza. All the hypothetical proceedings happened at the police station. I have never seen heroin in my life nor have I smoked a cigarette.”

https://www.geo.tv/latest/250562-rana-sanaullahs-judicial-remand-extended-till-october-18
خلائی کھوتے اب یہ رانا تم لوگوں کے کام کا نہیں رہا کوئی رانا ڈھونڈ لو

Okara

Either Rana is innocent and Shahryar Afridi and head of ANF are telling lies or Rana is criminal and these are incompetent. In both cases both must be punished.