Arif Hameed Bhatti reveals hidden reality behind DGISPR's tweet

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
"بھٹی صاحب ٹویٹ نوں " پدی چڑی کہہ لیا کرو ساہڈی ایویں بزتی کرا دتی جے پینڈو اخوا کے

It's called pronunciation. Ever heard Billo Khusri try to speak Urdu. Its just as cringy!

Well just get on with your sadistic life and don't expect everyone speaking like an Englishman in Pakistan, besides you understood what he said in the first place. There was no need to get your pyjamas in a twist.

A few weeks back there was a 'Tweetari campaign' against Sabir Shakir just because he couldn't pronounce one English word like 'Boris Johnson', and I was like really?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well just get on with your sadistic life and don't expect everyone speaking like an Englishman in Pakistan, besides you understood what he said in the first place. There was no need to get your pyjamas in a twist.

A few weeks back there was a 'Tweetari campaign' against Sabir Shakir just because he couldn't pronounce one English word like 'Boris Johnson', and I was like really?
Should have taken some of your advice and not gotten your dhoti in such a twist over my post and moved on.

My issue with Bhatti has nothing to do with it, go look up my recent posts about him and you'll know. Taw'weet was just an added bonus.