Arif Hameed Bhatti lashes out at PM Imran Khan.....

Adeel...

I really do not understand, who give importance to a low mentality guy like AHB, who says what ever comes in his mind as internal & exclusive story, just to make himself visible on television. Come on people improve your standards.

Insight

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think he's right here. Nawaz has gone.
Imran didn't gave NRO but gave legal and safe exit to London.
Yes, no NRO to Nawaz but gave him more than NRO ??

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

عمران ٹھیک پتے کھیل رہا ہے.

دو دن پہلے اسلام آباد ایئر پورٹ پر وکیلوں کو پھینٹا لگا تھا لوگوں سے.
اب ان ججوں کی باری ہے.
اپنی عزت اپنے ہاتھ ہوتی ہے
عمران خان نے فیصلہ ججوں کے حوالے کر کے اپنی عزت بچا لی.
اگر جج حرام خور نا ہوتے تو قانون کے مطابق فیصلہ کرتے اور کہتے ایک مجرم کو باہر جانے کی اجازت قانون میں نہیں ہے.

چور ٹبر کی ساری جائیداد ایک ایک کر کے پاکستان کو مل جاۓ گی ان چوروں کا بھاگ کے لندن جانا بے کار کی ہشیاری ہے.
خان قانون قانون کھیلتا ہے اور اس کی بیس سال کی ساری کہانی قانون قانون ہے.

Eye on Pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes you think to keep thinking and next time vote for Bhatti so he wouldn't give to NRO anyone ???

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Chup ker jaah mama jaah ker Games of thrones mai kaam ker....Pakistani sysat teray bss ke baat nahi

Beta aap keyboard warrior ho. You kids don't know shit about how real politics works. I know all too well how your PTI WhatsApp groups work, I was part of it years back. But unlike you, I opened my eyes and decided that I'd rather die an honest and unbiased man than let someone tell me what "the real truth" is. Go cry back to HK scientist or whoever is now controlling that WhatsApp group.

PTI patwaris lapdog

Eye on Pak

MPA (400+ posts)
You are taking just rubbish you belong to only one group and that is the jahil group of patwaris.
You die honest ???? you people sell your qeemay wala naan and plate of biryani and you are talking about honesty f...sake ????