Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Area 51
An Uncensored
History of America's Top Secret Military Base

By Anne Jacobson.
Worth reading.

area51cover_custom.jpg

The Author was on National Public Radio. (NPR)
Here a link to the Radio program broadcast on May 17th 2011

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/17/136356848/area-51-uncensored-was-it-ufos-or-the-ussr

Adeel

Founder
Re: Area 51 'Uncensored': Was It UFOs Or The USSR?

[MENTION=11978]Night_Hawk[/MENTION]
Thank you for tagging but I would like to read your comments before I read the book.

Let's hear your take on this.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION], Bhai I have listen to this program on NPR and have not read the book completely. When I am done reading then I will be in a better position to give you my take on this.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I will read it as soon as i get it i pdf , online , torrent or otherwise ......... Thanks for remembering.!

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

these "UFO sightings" news have started to pop up quite oftenly now. Do you understand this is all BS? They just want you to belive in these conspiracies. There is even news suggesting some sort of alien attack in 2012-13.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

these "UFO sightings" news have started to pop up quite oftenly now. Do you understand this is all BS? They just want you to belive in these conspiracies. There is even news suggesting some sort of alien attack in 2012-13.
[MENTION=10116]kj_gee[/MENTION] Please read the excerpts on that link which I have provided. This is what happened in the Past. It is worth reading.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
AREA 51 sits inside of the largest government-controlled land parcel in the United States, the Nevada Test and Training Range. It's a little smaller than Connecticut, three times the size of Rhode Island, and more than twice the size of Delaware. It is the most famous military installation in the world and the most secret. Everything that goes on at Area 51 is a black operation, and most of what goes on at the Nevada Test and Training Range is classified. These operations take place in the name of national security and they all involve cutting-edge science. "AREA 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base" is the first book based on recently declassified documents and interviews with firsthand eyewitnesses to base history--seventy-four individuals linked to the secret base, thirty-two of whom lived and served the base proudly and secretly for extended periods of time.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/annie-jacobsen/area-51_b_863038.html#s279782