Are you from GTA and interested in indoor cricket?

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please let me know if anyone is interested in indoor cricket?
Let me know if you like tapeball or hardball.

thanks.

Adeel

Founder
There is a forum called Pakpassion.net

There are 100s of cricket enthusiasts from GTA area. I think, you will get a better response there.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sher_khan said:

thanks.

wow man, sold the tix yet? lol

good place to advertise lol

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
sher_khan said:

thanks.

Thanks for bringing this up. I should be more clear on my post.

Actually, this post is not an add to sell any tickets. Instead, I was looking for people who are interested in playing cricket.

I don't own any indoor facility. Just want to stay fit by playing indoor cricket during winter.

A

abbasiali

sher_khan said:
gazoomartian said:
[quote="sher_khan":35dqei2w]Please let me know if anyone is interested in indoor cricket?

thanks.

Thanks for bringing this up. I should be more clear on my post.

Actually, this post is not an add to sell any tickets. Instead, I was looking for people who are interested in playing cricket.

I don't own any indoor facility. Just want to stay fit by playing indoor cricket during winter.[/quote:35dqei2w]
Although I am badly over weight, but still stand for some times, now mainly depends on venue, do let me know the details, I am sure will keep Adeel also [pk flag]

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Although I am badly over weight, but still stand for some times, now mainly depends on venue, do let me know the details, I am sure will keep Adeel also [pk flag]

That will be great. I think that we all can loss a few pounds.

There are three possible venues.

1) One is in Brampton @ Derry and Torbram

2) The other one is in Mississauga @ Dixie And Burnhamthorpe

3) And there is another one at Finch/27

If there are other venues that people are aware of, they can list them on this thread. I am flexible with the venue and can drive anywhere.

Including Abbasi and Adeel we have about 8 people interested (including my personal friends). Lets decide on the convenience of the venue and then we can take it from there.

BTW, usually 1 to 1.5 hours of indoor cricket is more than enough for 6 to 8 people.

Please also let me know of your preferred day as well. That is do you find it convenient to play on week nights or weekends.

Thanks a million everyone.

A

abbasiali

sher_khan said:
abbasiali said:

That will be great. I think that we all can loss a few pounds.

There are three possible venues.

1) One is in Brampton @ Derry and Torbram

2) The other one is in Mississauga @ Dixie And Burnhamthorpe

3) And there is another one at Finch/27

If there are other venues that people are aware of, they can list them on this thread. I am flexible with the venue and can drive anywhere.

Including Abbasi and Adeel we have about 8 people interested (including my personal friends). Lets decide on the convenience of the venue and then we can take it from there.

BTW, usually 1 to 1.5 hours of indoor cricket is more than enough for 6 to 8 people.

Please also let me know of your preferred day as well. That is do you find it convenient to play on week nights or weekends.

Thanks a million everyone.
In my opinion, Mississauga Dixie will be fine.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just to let all the responders of my thread know that I have not forgotten about arranging for crciket.
There are some people who contacted me via personal messages. They are yet to respond to me re the preferred locations and days.
Just wanted to give them a little time to respond and then we can finalize our arrangement.

Thanks to all of those who took into consideration my request.

A

abbasiali

sher_khan said:
Just to let all the responders of my thread know that I have not forgotten about arranging for crciket.
There are some people who contacted me via personal messages. They are yet to respond to me re the preferred locations and days.
Just wanted to give them a little time to respond and then we can finalize our arrangement.

Thanks to all of those who took into consideration my request.
uw [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

akhawar

I am interested in playing tapeball cricket. what is your location? How can I contact to you?

Last edited: