Are we really fighting terrorism

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some say we should bomb the TTP, others say we should talk. But my take on this is both will make no difference to the people of Pakistan in obtaining peace and the stop to this bloodshed. I pray i am wrong but that is the way i see it

Here is why

1) Our present government does not have the balls to even STOP drones let alone implement Sharia. Even if TTP only asked for stop of drones, and we will put our arms down, even then they could do nothing. Let alone all the points TTP are gonna ask for.

2) we are told by some that surgical strikes could put an end to TTP but if that were to be the case the we could have dealt with them 8 odd years ago. And we could have saved so many lives. All surgical strikes will do is more blood shed, U see they have followers scattered all over Pakistan, not just sitting in one place in a cave, u hit the cave they hit all across Pakistan. The more u kill in those areas the more terrorists will be recruited to there cause.
Simple point to understand has terrorism over the years increased or decreased? If increased then we have got it wrong.

3) TTP are not the only terrorists operating inside Pakistan, CIA, MOSAD, RAW. These other organisations we are taking dollors from and have allowed them to do what they want. We all remember the RD fiasco, don't we.

Now if one hand we are fighting TTP terrorists and the other hand we are taking dollors from foreign terrorists then how the heck are we fighting a war on terrorism????????

I am dumbstrucken by all of this, it seems so ridiculous but we are told again and again by our army and politicians that we are fighting the terrorists but in fact we are not our whole strategy is a joke.

So are we really fighting terrorism??????

zeshaan

1555505_10203181161716849_1043809100_n.jpg

Respect

The responses to this thread should give you the answer.

I was hoping for Zahid Hamid supporters to come and answer, or even better still haroon rasheed to come and give his opinion, also TUQ supporters because as far as I am aware there opinion is too take action against TTP. So that I can see the other side perspective. Because to me this whole fiasco should we or not is a complete waste of time. Either way it seems a dead end.

Last edited:

Freedomlover

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was hoping for Zahid Hamid supporters to come and answer, or even better still haroon rasheed to come and give his opinion, also TUQ supporters because as far as I am aware there opinion is too take action against TTP. So that I can see the other side perspective. Because to me this whole fiasco should we or not is a complete waste of time. Either way it seems a dead end.

They became dumb,deaf and blind when they hear about Pakistan army getting dollars from USA and killing its own citizen for that

Imranpak

We should not talk with terrorists. Vacate the area then kill them.

Respect

We should not talk with terrorists. Vacate the area then kill them.

If it was that easy it would have been done by now. They are not just sitting in one area they are throughout Pakistan. We bomb them they bomb us this scenerio has been going on for years and years. Has the situation got any better? No it has got worse, the funny thing is that TTP is not the only group fighting us.

So what do u think about the foreign terrorist operating inside Pakistan, we leave them at peace? Guess we should give them more visas.
U see we are not fighting terrorism because one hand we are fighting the TTP and the other we are taking dollors from foreign terrorist.

Imranpak

If it was that easy it would have been done by now. They are not just sitting in one area they are throughout Pakistan. We bomb them they bomb us this scenerio has been going on for years and years. Has the situation got any better? No it has got worse, the funny thing is that TTP is not the only group fighting us.

So what do u think about the foreign terrorist operating inside Pakistan, we leave them at peace? Guess we should give them more visas.
U see we are not fighting terrorism because one hand we are fighting the TTP and the other we are taking dollors from foreign terrorist.

The TTP do not want peace at all. FATA is now infested with foreign terrorists backed by out external enemies. We have not taken the war to them like it should have been with one hand tied behind the military's back. I am confused as to what exactly you want so clarify your position. I am against negotiations now that have only bought greater bloodshed like Zaid Hamid says it's not about drones but killing foreign backed terrorists, PTI is being ridiculous in wanting to party with them.