Are MQM leaders in hiding OR avoiding TV talk shows ?

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
your differences are as high as mount Everest!!i don't see the end of political turmoil in pakistan...too many divisions,only few provinces with evry province belonging to one ethnicity!!

Feel pity for people who left their motherland !!

Gajoo bihari is also mohajir :)

all knows this termoil is planted my indian paid agent tafoo and co.......we dont beleave in bramen,wash,khashtri and shuder ..though there is always room for difference and we know the concept of unity out of diversity...wait its matter of time.
rest left bangladesh..........it was plan of india and now bangali even regret they were just cleaverly deceived my zionest hindus.
and its not 70s its 2011 we know you indians are BHAGAL MAIN CHURI MUN MAIN RAM RAM

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol.......your tafoo is asking place from indain for mohagir ......and in your book he is not indian mole ...how come i...if you are that much alergic to indian leave this indain's funded MQM.

Kya lekhte ho bhai?
A mole is a Pakistani supporting Indians

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
[DUNYA][/DUNYA]
Kya lekhte ho bhai?
A mole is a Pakistani supporting Indians

They are all hiding like rats (I am using the word RATS very losely) till the government throws couple of bones, they will come back to the government.

400 Pakistanis killed No Problem, who gives a rats ***

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are all hiding like rats (I am using the word RATS very losely) till the government throws couple of bones, they will come back to the government.

400 Pakistanis killed No Problem, who gives a rats ***

The real rat is doing dharnas in Islamabad, where all his little rat buddies sing and dance as he plays his pipe
Who cares if people die in Karachi? They deserve it...

all knows this termoil is planted my indian paid agent tafoo and co.......we dont beleave in bramen,wash,khashtri and shuder ..though there is always room for difference and we know the concept of unity out of diversity...wait its matter of time.
rest left bangladesh..........it was plan of india and now bangali even regret they were just cleaverly deceived my zionest hindus.
and its not 70s its 2011 we know you indians are BHAGAL MAIN CHURI MUN MAIN RAM RAM

lol........[hilar][hilar](clap)(clap)(bigsmile)(bigsmile):lol::lol::lol:Here comes Zahil hamid part II

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
mqm is the most trouble some educated mafia group of asia.

they kill innocent pakhtoons and instigate ethnic riots=>this is what indian media says about them!

If they want to prove innocence and want to make good impression in eyes of people,they should surrender their guns,target killers and compensate all the riots affected pakhtoon family!!
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)Mohan sahib, Please tell mqm in your own language not to kill humans for political gains. They don't seem to listen to us. Aap tou in k barray hain.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
The real rat is doing dharnas in Islamabad, where all his little rat buddies sing and dance as he plays his pipe
Who cares if people die in Karachi? They deserve it...
Phobia phobia phobia..............With your all dheetness, aap PTI ko bhatta khore qatil nahi keh saktay.

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
someone is missing. wo aik khatoon jo urdu main likha kerti thiin wo nahi nazar aa rhin?
2 months k baad a ker yahi kehain ge . aap purani baatain nahi kerain . pehly hum jhooty thy ab sachy ho gaye hain

zebaghzl

Citizen
maloom nahi shayed yeh in ki koi strategy he. ye hamesha kuch daer key liye ghayeb ho jatay hai. jab koi bara masala jahan koi bhi stance leney say dartay hai. jab raymond ka masala tha us waqt bhi 4 , 5 din kay liye picture say ghaib no gaye thay. ab bhi yeh nayee planing ker rahay hain. altaf to india ka agent hai aur kisi tor say bhi Pakistan ka khair khawa nahi. mohajiron ko bacharon ko hijack kiya howa hai.

kms9009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
May they scared of the popularity of Imran Khan [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
news-14.gif

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اور ہاں کافی دنوں سے الطاف حسین نے بھی دیدار نہیں کرایا.
دال میں کچھ کالا کالا لگ رہا ہے.