APTMA announces closure of all textile mills across Pakistan

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
صبح تو ساری ملیں فل کپیسٹی پر چل رہی تھیں اب کیا ہوا؟؟

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sub business thap chal rhay hain. PTI maderchood walay soye howay hain. Apna bhi sara karobar thap para hai. Haq halal ki khatay thay likin aab izzat se rozgar kerna bhi mushkil hogya hai

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
حکومت کو ان چوروں کے ہاتھوں بلیک میل نہیں ہونا چاہیئے، یہ چور نہ تو مزدوروں کو انکا بنیادی حق دیتے ہیں نہ ہی انکی جائز شکایات کا ازالہ اور ٹیکس دینے کےلیے بھی تیار نہیں، دس لاکھ مزدوروں کو ملوں پر قبضہ کرلینا اورن-لیگ کے بدمعا ش مالکان کو ملوں کے سامنے سرعام مرغا بنانا چاہیئے یہ تمام اپنے دور میں بجلی اور ٹیکس چوری کرتے آئے ہیں اور اس مسلئے کو خطاب کے زریعے عوام تک پہنچانا اور ان چوروں کی کارستانیاں عوام کے سامنے بیان کرنا ضروری ہے کہ کسطرح یہ ملک اور عوام کو نقصان پہنچا رہے ہیں، رب سے دعا ہیکہ عوام اور مندرجہ بالا چور بھی اپنی ذمے داریوں کو سمجھیں اور پورا کریں

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
black mailing started. I think they will not close due to increase in export orders only drama to give them relief in electricity which government should not as common public pays the same electricty unit rate APTMA walas are not special that they get relief

Last edited:

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hope your mother is safe.
Did i rub yours(mother) the wrong way? I just gave my opinion about a lousy govt that is not only corrupt but also incompetent. I voted PTI in hope of a better. But didn't know shit would go in a tail spin.

Dream Seller

I didn't do any money laundering, but the amount of bribes I have had to pay for a legitimate business during this govt is anyones business.
On the contrary, I had a better experience in this government and I’m not saying everything is ok now.

stargazer

صبح تو ساری ملیں فل کپیسٹی پر چل رہی تھیں اب کیا ہوا؟؟
Bill aa gaye.
This is blackmailing by APTMA which they always have been, blackmailers.
Their personal properties and Mills should be used as collateral for the bills.

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
I didn't abuse you in my initial comment, only resorted to cheapness when you crossed the line. I was referring to ppl in position of power screwing up the country.
he didn't cross the line, you had been already crossed the line and limit before. Read and compare the words or sentences from both side often, till you are able to differentiate this ....""PTI maderchood walay........And.....I hope your mother is safe"". if you are so sensitive please think twice before you abuse anyone

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why dont elaborate where and why you paid the bribes? Why dont use the forums available like PM portal.
That way, the work would not have been done na...

I mean, they will pay the bribe no metter what, and then blame the system.

Khud change nahin hona. System ko blame karo.

Tax nahin dena, and then complain about Mahngayee.

This is the thinking which have been established during the last 70 years.

And now, they want everything fixed, up and running within one and half years.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bhai mai tax bhi deta hon aur is hakumat ko bakshish bhi. Pagal nhi hon. I know where the affiliation of these guys reside. PTI have headhunted them and placed them in specific departments to serve their purpose/agenda. Hum log kabhi nhi badl saktay kyun ke na tu Baaji Firduos change ke alamat hai na he Pervaiz Khattak aur na he Dr fraud Awan. Rest in peace Pakistan

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)

Simple, if i bribed 1000 Rs, its mean the earning or return is much more higher or i was not eligible but through Bribe, i am eligible too. ...Bribes are not taken but given

Last edited: