Appeal to SC

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a focun spin master sitting on boots lap. The moron Judge himself telling in the video that boots had pressurized him to deliver the decision against NS even though there are no documented evidence that he did any corruption . This moron Raja is known to be kissing the boots for long time is accusing NS for pressurizing him . He is a nut in this community which needs to be cut off. They are playing diversion game from the video evidence of what this Judge has said. Trying to diver the attention from real issue which is that this judge was blackmailed and pressurized for the decision by the boots and he is stating that in this video.

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a focun spin master sitting on boots lap. The moron Judge himself telling in the video that boots had pressurized him to deliver the decision against NS even though there are no documented evidence that he did any corruption . This moron Raja is known to be kissing the boots for long time is accusing NS for pressurizing him . He is a nut in this community which needs to be cut off. They are playing diversion game from the video evidence of what this Judge has said. Trying to diver the attention from real issue which is that this judge was blackmailed and pressurized for the decision by the boots and he is stating that in this video.
Lol teri bhi kia life hai...are you ever happy? I’m just curious and don’t need to swear at me

Zaidi Qasim

Lol teri bhi kia life hai...are you ever happy? I’m just curious and don’t need to swear at me

I don't swear on those who do not swear at me . Life tu tumhari deekhnay kay kabil hai. Jo kuch Judiciary ka drama ho raha hai Pakistan main , tumharay jesa para likha bhi agar osko nahi sumajh sukta ya sumajhna nahi chahita tu afsoos kay siwa kia kaha ja sakta hai.

Last edited:

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

How could you be so dumb to not get what the judge has said? He met Nawaz Sharif & not anyone else. Are you trying to say that meeting NS is equal to getting pressurized by boots???

Khan125

Pakistan me aajkal kothey pe bethney valian izzat darr ho gaee hain fankaar ban k. Inka b vohi hisaab hey vo jism bechti hain inhoon ne apna zameer becha hoa hey...

Khan125

I am getting disappointed day by day from this PTI and BAJWA govt.....

mujy lgta hey k IK ore BAJWA VO NIJAT DAHINDA NHI jo ham isey samjtey rahey.....

Abi tk jin choron k ltkani k vadey pe vote liey they UNKY KHILAAF KUCH NHI HOA....

SIRF AWAM K saath mazaak ho raha hey.

Khan125

her rooz IK apna thooka hoa chaatta hey....

jab choron ko ltkana hi nhi, corruption ko khatm hi nhi krna TO PHIR AISEE BAJWA DOCTRINE pakistan k liey tabahi k siva kuch nhi.

Khan125

Begharat zameer farosh, judge SAHIBAAN BUN k beth gaey hain.

is mulk ko aisa bunda chahey jo dandy k zore pe sarey choron ko ulta ltka dey.

hukamran hm ne IK ko bnaya, ore khosa khosa ho raha hey...

IK se:
kursi hey, tera janaza to nhi hey

kuch kr nhi sktey to utar kion nhi jaty

Zaidi Qasim

How could you be so dumb to not get what the judge has said? He met Nawaz Sharif & not anyone else. Are you trying to say that meeting NS is equal to getting pressurized by boots???
Don't ever tell the full truth . Because that doesn't bode well with your story. In this video itself, does he say that he met NS ?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't ever tell the full truth . Because that doesn't bode well with your story. In this video itself, does he say that he met NS ?

He said that in a written statement. The video is not original. Nothing can be concluded from the video.

Zaidi Qasim

He said that in a written statement. The video is not original. Nothing can be concluded from the video.

I asked you if he said that in his video and your answer is no.
His written statement is merely his defence against the Video in which he was telling people like you, how the boots pressured him and he end up writing that decision against NS, even though there were no evidence of his corruption .
His statement worth nothing after when he was proven to be under the pressure and when his own video of confession was released. I wouldn't spend time paying any attention in to his apologists statement after the real facts were emerged. It was his effort to save his ass from the boots and nothing more.Its like if someone has filed an FIR against me and then I go to the police station and file a counter FIR, which is worthless in court .
And yeh Video is not original. someone else is sitting there having his mask on his face and talking . such a life of you pottyheads.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
I asked you if he said that in his video and your answer is no.
His written statement is merely his defence against the Video in which he was telling people like you, how the boots pressured him and he end up writing that decision against NS, even though there were no evidence of his corruption .
His statement worth nothing after when he was proven to be under the pressure and when his own video of confession was released. I wouldn't spend time paying any attention in to his apologists statement after the real facts were emerged. It was his effort to save his ass from the boots and nothing more.Its like if someone has filed an FIR against me and then I go to the police station and file a counter FIR, which is worthless in court .
And yeh Video is not original. someone else is sitting there having his mask on his face and talking . such a life of you pottyheads.

The video is separate from the audio. Maryam confessed it herself. Plus the subtitles are added as the audio is not clear.
So, No, he never says that he was under influence of the boots.
Plus, an edited video holds no value.
On the other hand, a confession statement on oath holds value & it has.
Your attention does not really matter here. The law does.
Learn to follow the law, not your wishes.

Zaidi Qasim

The video is separate from the audio. Maryam confessed it herself. Plus the subtitles are added as the audio is not clear.
So, No, he never says that he was under influence of the boots.
Plus, an edited video holds no value.
On the other hand, a confession statement on oath holds value & it has.
Your attention does not really matter here. The law does.
Learn to follow the law, not your wishes.
And also the voice on that video is not his and the face in this video is also not his face. where would your lie will stop ?
Yeah, he never said that and you never heard that . I guess you also didn't her him said that they showed him another old video and blackmailed him . Did you hear that or you ear started to hurt ?
You should also stop licking the boots , just for the change and start to tell the truth and not hide the truth .
Why didn't this boot licker, under pressure Judge said that when he was approached by someone from NS family ? Why did he say that after his video is released ? You should know the law and stop fooling others. His confessional statement after being accused, exposed and blackmailed is worthless.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
And also the voice on that video is not his and the face in this video is also not his face. where would your lie will stop ?
Yeah, he never said that and you never heard that . I guess you also didn't her him said that they showed him another old video and blackmailed him . Did you hear that or you ear started to hurt ?
You should also stop licking the boots , just for the change and start to tell the truth and not hide the truth .
Why didn't this boot licker, under pressure Judge said that when he was approched by someone from NS family ? Why did he say that after his video is released ? You should know the law and stop fooling others. His confessional statement after being accused and blackmailed is worthless.

His old video was shown to him by PMLN. Do not try to be over smart. Do not blame your own deeds on others. The one providing the old blackmailing video has also been caught.
He was being blackmailed by the Sharif family.
His confessional statement has actually landed Maryam & NS in more trouble.
The voice, face, subtitles, all of them would only be of value if the video is original. Edited video is not acceptable. That is the law. Read the verdict.

Zaidi Qasim

His old video was shown to him by PMLN. Do not try to be over smart. Do not blame your own deeds on others. The one providing the old blackmailing video has also been caught.
He was being blackmailed by the Sharif family.
His confessional statement has actually landed Maryam & NS in more trouble.
The voice, face, subtitles, all of them would only be of value if the video is original. Edited video is not acceptable. That is the law. Read the verdict.
you are such a stupid idiot. That video was more than 15 years old which he is talking about and he is clearly mentioned that it was showed to him by those who wanted him to deliver a decision against NS. . You don't fucken know anything and come to debate the issue.
If that statement could have caused any harm to Maryam, The boot licker at SC , the Khota Justice of Pakistan would have done so. He is a fucked up boot licker who is now sending everything back to high court after poking his nose and finding nothing .

If the Video didn't have any value , this fuckon Judge would not be issuing an statement and in his statement he never denied the existing of his confessional video. He rather tried to save his ass started to blame NS for blackmailing him . As I said to you before, why didn't he say that when PMLN approached him ? Why accusing them after the Video release ?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are such a stupid idiot. That video was more than 15 years old which he is talking about and he is clearly mentioned that it was showed to him by those who wanted him to deliver a decision against NS. . You don't fucken know anything and come to debate the issue.
If that statement could have caused any harm to Maryam, The boot licker at SC , the Khota Justice of Pakistan would have done so. He is a fucked up boot licker who is now sending everything back to high court after poking his nose and finding nothing .

If the Video didn't have any value , this fuckon Judge would not be issuing an statement and in his statement he never denied the existing of his confessional video. He rather tried to save his ass started to blame NS for blackmailing him . As I said to you before, why didn't he say that when PMLN approached him ? Why accusing them after the Video release ?

Using foul language like "fucken", "Khota", "fucked up", "boot licker" etc is not going to make your argument strong. In fact this only goes to show that you are desperate & have no solid ground to make an argument.
First of all, he has made it clear in his confessional statement that he was blackmailed by PMLN & not by anyone else. So there is no proof of otherwise. Plus the supplier of the 15 years old video has admitted that he was contacted & paid by PMLN. I do not understand what else is there to explain.
Maryam has proven that PMLN contacted a sitting judge. This is the harm done. Good for us if you cannot see the writing on the wall.
The video shows that the judge is meeting a PMLN member. That is enough to ruin the reputation & career of a judge. But he is meeting a PMLN member, not the opposite party. So PMLN is the culprit as well.
Why did he not say anything when PMLN approached him? The answer is quite obvious. BECAUSE he was approached with a blackmailing video by PMLN.

Zaidi Qasim

Using foul language like "fucken", "Khota", "fucked up", "boot licker" etc is not going to make your argument strong. In fact this only goes to show that you are desperate & have no solid ground to make an argument.
First of all, he has made it clear in his confessional statement that he was blackmailed by PMLN & not by anyone else. So there is no proof of otherwise. Plus the supplier of the 15 years old video has admitted that he was contacted & paid by PMLN. I do not understand what else is there to explain.
Maryam has proven that PMLN contacted a sitting judge. This is the harm done. Good for us if you cannot see the writing on the wall.
The video shows that the judge is meeting a PMLN member. That is enough to ruin the reputation & career of a judge. But he is meeting a PMLN member, not the opposite party. So PMLN is the culprit as well.
Why did he not say anything when PMLN approached him? The answer is quite obvious. BECAUSE he was approached with a blackmailing video by PMLN.
you don't seem to pay attention and keep repeating your stereotyped which has been taught to you by PTI .

His statements after the release of Video is worth nothing . It is a defensive statement where he is trying to protect his ass. Your whole emphasis is on his statement and you don't like to talk about his Video of Confession .
In his video which is the first prove of any pressure , he is clearly saying that those who approached him during the trial wanted a decisions against NS. His statement is merely a counter offensive and there is no evidence to prove that he was telling the truth .
so, lets for one second , believe that he was blackmailed by NS and he was afraid of them . Then why his decision against NS came out instead of in favour of NS ?
It clearly shows that he delivered them the decision of their liking and he was confessing it in his video and telling about those who blackmailed him .
I believe his video more than his later statement in which he try to save his ass . And that is the difference . you entirely rely on his statement and neglecting his video of confession. But the Video came first and the statement came later.
The point that he was so afraid of PMLN that he didn't report is mocking the intellectual level of you thinking , because he was brave enough to decide against them at the end and yet coward enough to continue to be taking part in the trial which he was being blackmailed by the same people. It doesn't make any sense and as usual, you guys are fake story writers and believers.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
you don't seem to pay attention and keep repeating your stereotyped which has been taught to you by PTI .

His statements after the release of Video is worth nothing . It is a defensive statement where he is trying to protect his ass. Your whole emphasis is on his statement and you don't like to talk about his Video of Confession .
In his video which is the first prove of any pressure , he is clearly saying that those who approached him during the trial wanted a decisions against NS. His statement is merely a counter offensive and there is no evidence to prove that he was telling the truth .
so, lets for one second , believe that he was blackmailed by NS and he was afraid of them . Then why his decision against NS came out instead of in favour of NS ?
It clearly shows that he delivered them the decision of their liking and he was confessing it in his video and telling about those who blackmailed him .
I believe his video more than his later statement in which he try to save his ass . And that is the difference . you entirely rely on his statement and neglecting his video of confession. But the Video came first and the statement came later.
The point that he was so afraid of PMLN that he didn't report is mocking the intellectual level of you thinking , because he was brave enough to decide against them at the end and yet coward enough to continue to be taking part in the trial which he was being blackmailed by the same people. It doesn't make any sense and as usual, you guys are fake story writers and believers.

Sorry, but this whole argument is negated by the fact that he acquitted NS in one case.
Plus the video you are relying upon is edited. Audio is different, video is different. So we do not know if its his voice or what is actually being said. Subtitles are imposed when the lip movement is not coherent at all. So the video presented is tampered. It cannot be relied upon at all. That is why it is Zero.
And confessional statement would only come after this secret video as he was not aware that PMLN is recording his video. So he did not know his video with Nasir Butt exists. So obviously he would only give a confessional statement once Maryam showed that secretly made video.

Zaidi Qasim

Sorry, but this whole argument is negated by the fact that he acquitted NS in one case.
Plus the video you are relying upon is edited. Audio is different, video is different. So we do not know if its his voice or what is actually being said. Subtitles are imposed when the lip movement is not coherent at all. So the video presented is tampered. It cannot be relied upon at all. That is why it is Zero.
And confessional statement would only come after this secret video as he was not aware that PMLN is recording his video. So he did not know his video with Nasir Butt exists. So obviously he would only give a confessional statement once Maryam showed that secretly made video.
This video will be used to get the Acquittal in the charge which he is under arrest . No one is contesting the charges which he is already acquitted. so, the whole argument is not about the decision in which he was acquitted but in the decision where he was convicted. Judge himself said that there were no evidence against his corruption, and yet he was asked to find him guilty .

I am just laughing at the point that he was not aware that PMLN was recording his video. All such videos are recorded in secret when the truth needed to be found . In order to get the truth from him , this video was really needed so the people can see how the army and boots blackmail and threaten the Judges and try to manipulate the decisions. One day,. all these facts will be revealed and people will hold their heads in shame who are now defending the boots activities and harming the country .