Apna Ghar housing scheme (Nawaz project) fails to deliver a single home in five years (Mar 2018 Report)

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is from PMln "Manifesto" 2013 under heading "Housing for Low Income Families"
Page 14-15 (18-19 of pdf file):
"At least 1,000 clusters of 500 houses each for lower income families will be developed on a public private partnership mode, and the industry will be encouraged to expand investment and to provide employment opportunities in the adjoining areas. The PML(N) would strive to eventually provide a house to each Pakistani family through public-private partnership by expanding credit facilities for low-income housing and encouraging provincial governments to provide land for such housing schemes "
Source: http://www.pmo.gov.pk/documents/manifesto.pdf
500 houses*1000 clusters meaning a total of 500000 houses. Where are these?
I'm sorry for raising this question if anyone over here feels that I've "endangered the democracy"...

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
Foundation stone of PM IK's Naya Pakistan housing scheme has been laid, but many few people would remember that Mian Sab announced a similar scheme back in 2013 but not even a single house could be made in 5 years. Guess he was pretty busy with his corruption cases, after all.
looks like my source URL has been deleted because it linked to another popular forum.
This is report from Express tribune of 2017:https://tribune.com.pk/story/1385439/low-cost-housing-reviving-grandiose-forgotten-scheme/

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
That’s a lie...look how much they helped the the low income sharifs within such as, maryam, Hasan, Hussein, Hamza etc.

You’re just against sharifocracy...
you missed Sulaiman and Ali Imran ... i bet one would get eliminated if ever tried to expose the nexus during their regimes.... these are dangerous ppl .. :O

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Foundation stone of PM IK's Naya Pakistan housing scheme has been laid, but many few people would remember that Mian Sab announced a similar scheme back in 2013 but not even a single house could be made in 5 years. Guess he was pretty busy with his corruption cases, after all.

Ghurr bhee zero bunae budget bhee billions kaa khaa gaae hurami. DONOE MC BHAIOUN NAE MILL KAE LOOTA PAKISTAN ORR USKAE AWAM KOE ORR HUM KUCH NAHEE KURSUKAE KHAIR UBH ALLAHTALLAH FAESLAA KURRAE GAH INSHALLAH READ BELOW SOME INFO

Pakistan budget 2014-15, 6 Billion rupees were allocated for the said housing scheme. Although this amount is very small when compared to Rs 1,170 Billions of development Public Sector Development Program (PSDP), yet it can be increased later once project start.
Prime minister apna ghar affordable government housing scheme emphasize the need of low cost affordable housing and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and chief minister Punjab Ashiana government housing program for low income people due to housing shortage.
Nawaz Sharif government announced Low Cost Housing Scheme or Apna Ghar Housing Scheme housing scheme during November 2013. Government housing scheme pledge 500,000 housing units at 1000 places around Pakistan.

Note that these are not houses like previous Ashiana Scheme but these are four story apartments. Upper story prices should be one lakh rupees less for each story. Delivery may take up to 4 years. Therefore, it is long time until you need to pay around Rs. 600,000 rupees. I hope CM Shahbaz Sharif will review these terms and conditions. I hope PM Low-cost Apna Ghar Scheme will provide better options. Punjab government Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif Housing Scheme Ashiana Iqbal Lahore started. So, again CM Punjab surpassed federal government PM Nawaz Sharif Apna Ghar Scheme.