Any minister not beneficial for country will be replaced - PM Imran Khan

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
IT minister (MQM - Khalid M. Siddiqui) who cannot check his Whatsapp is very suitable for the country!

Azam Swati is the most beneficial for the country and common people! The kid was put in jail on his order! After RAZINAMA his family was promised to be given 1 crore. That kid was put in school, now he's out of school no compensation given.
IK is still surrounded by corrupt politician lobbyist!

Last edited:

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
The night October 2011 when Imran Khan was standing at Minar-e-Pakistan in fornt of a huge crowd criticizing PPP Govt's failed economic and financial policies and its mismanagement leading to lawless corruption and nepotism, that night, Hafeez Sheikh was Finance Minister of Zardari and Firdaus Ashiq Awan was Minister of Population Welfare !

Let that sink in for few minutes..................shall WE ??

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
His team is hitting dot balls whn the required over rate is 7 an over. Apart from economy the most important ministry is Education ministry. Education emergency kahan hai? Kon lagaega? Oh wait....education emergency to lagi huwi hai 8 mahinon se....aur KPK mein 6 saal se emergency lagi huwi hai

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
the frick u on about. asad umar policies were right. the recent news about deficit decreasing proves this. U fucked up Ik

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not a supporter of Asad Umar. However, mark my works. IMF will not do a deal with Pakistan without owning the country and our military and CPEC assets. The Qadianis and members of one specific sect in these banks have been ditched by PMLN when they couldn't get through the amendment to declare qadianis equal to muslims. They are furious.
I assume that Pakistan will get a 6-8 bn long term loans from China for the next 3 years. Pakistan will finger the afghan peace and US will force IMF to provide us loans on no commitments

alf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
khan sab aik fawad choudary aur sheikh rashid reh gay hain un ko bi tabdeel ker kay koi buzdar aur kp cm jis ka naam bi hamain maloom nahin jaisy efficient banday lay ker aayen.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ahh more butt hurt youthias and khalai makhlooq conspiracy theorists. Truth of the matter is, it is a very grave and near and dear warning to everyone, that no one is untouchable if he can get rid of his near and dears like Asad Umer and Raja Amir Kiani due to non performance. Then no one is safe and everyone should be on their toes 24/7.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IT minister (MQM - Khalid M. Siddiqui) who cannot check his Whatsapp is very suitable for the country!

Azam Swati is the most beneficial for the country and common people! The kid was put in jail on his order! After RAZINAMA his family was promised to be given 1 crore. That kid was put in school, now he's out of school no compensation given.
IK is still surrounded by corrupt politician lobbyist!
Ik is surrounded 100% pakistanis, kouee 100% farishta nuzur mein hae toe butanaa.

Ppp n pmln mein toe number one looters thae uss waqt khamosh rahae ubh perfect govt chaheeae

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guess Who’s election slogan was this “ Saaf Chali Shafaf Chali”

Ik is surrounded 100% pakistanis, kouee 100% farishta nuzur mein hae toe butanaa.

Ppp n pmln mein toe number one looters thae uss waqt khamosh rahae ubh perfect govt chaheeae

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not a supporter of Asad Umar. However, mark my works. IMF will not do a deal with Pakistan without owning the country and our military and CPEC assets. The Qadianis and members of one specific sect in these banks have been ditched by PMLN when they couldn't get through the amendment to declare qadianis equal to muslims. They are furious.
I assume that Pakistan will get a 6-8 bn long term loans from China for the next 3 years. Pakistan will finger the afghan peace and US will force IMF to provide us loans on no commitments

& Gen Kayani believes that he will succeed in expanding his Dairy Farm business in Australia with his brother and secure permanent residency very soon.

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
Ahh more butt hurt youthias and khalai makhlooq conspiracy theorists. Truth of the matter is, it is a very grave and near and dear warning to everyone, that no one is untouchable if he can get rid of his near and dears like Asad Umer and Raja Amir Kiani due to non performance. Then no one is safe and everyone should be on their toes 24/7.

Bookmark this post.

Six months from now, you will be here in this forum with me, criticizing Army for not letting Imran Khan work independently & Shebaz will be the new PM with SMQ as CM Punjab.

Oh and 3rd divorce will also be the final one!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bookmark this post.

Six months from now, you will be here in this forum with me, criticizing Army for not letting Imran Khan work independently & Shebaz will be the new PM with SMQ as CM Punjab.

Oh and 3rd divorce will also be the final one!
Go sell your khalai makhlooq chooran somewhere else.