Anti CAA-NRC | Peaceful Protest March by Indians in Frankfurt

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why dont they protest sgainst persecution of minorities in pakistan and bangladesh.

My dear RAW AGENT ,
Some of them I know in person , One guarantee I can give you , all are from India.
This is a big change in Indian living in Germany . I was not expecting such demonstration from them.
Spartacus ( ISI AGENT- Take as a joke )

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
why dont they protest sgainst persecution of minorities in pakistan and bangladesh.

These protesters are Indians themselves. How come issues from Pakistan and Bangladesh become their concern? Just recently a German student in India had to leave after receiving notice..... he simply noticed the same symptoms in India which his grandparents and/or great-grandparents did during rise and consequent control of Nazi party in Germany.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spartacus chacha , now how will ur Altaf bhai take indian nationlaity ? he is so called muslim ?

Modi sarkar drafted the bill. And this was their reaction after receiving Altaf Bhai's asylum request

Hindustani-Bhau-Sitting-in-His-Car.jpg

RAW AGENT

My dear RAW AGENT ,
Some of them I know in person , One guarantee I can give you , all are from India.
This is a big change in Indian living in Germany . I was not expecting such demonstration from them.
Spartacus ( ISI AGENT- Take as a joke )
Those demonstrating should also give some consideration to peresecuted minorities of pakistan and bangladesh who are getting citizenship in india by this bill.

Spartacus

Spartacus chacha , now how will ur Altaf bhai take indian nationlaity ? he is so called muslim ?

Dear Kayawish ,
Logically your question is not valid .

1) Altaf Hussain can not leave UK for a long period of time .
2) UK is 1000 times better than India when it comes to get asylum.
3) In my opnion Altaf Hussain has lost all politics within Pakistan. ( He is no more important in Pakistani politics as he was before )

RAW AGENT

These protesters are Indians themselves. How come issues from Pakistan and Bangladesh become their concern? Just recently a German student in India had to leave after receiving notice..... he simply noticed the same symptoms in India which his grandparents and/or great-grandparents did during rise and consequent control of Nazi party in Germany.
This bill is specialy made for persecuted hindus, sikhs, masihis, qadianis of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and afghanistan , this will give them right of asylum in india.

RAW AGENT

This is democracy , they are not crying about you that you are not supporting their demonstration and you should also not cry about their rights to protest.
i am just opposing religious persecution of minorities in pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, this bill get them relief from religious persecution.

RAW AGENT

This is democracy , they are not crying about you that you are not supporting their demonstration and you should also not cry about their rights to protest.
They are supporting religious persecution of hindus, masihis, sikhs in neighbouring muslim countries of india.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
This bill is specialy made for persecuted hindus, sikhs, masihis, qadianis of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and afghanistan , this will give them right of asylum in india.

Narendra Modi spoke about 1947 partition. However Afghanistan was not under British Raj back then. There's no mention of Ahmadiyya community in the bill even though they're considered as Muslims in India, USA, Canada and various other nations. Also, what about Hindu Tamils from Sri Lanka as mentioned by one of the protesters in the video ?

RAW AGENT

Narendra Modi spoke about 1947 partition. However Afghanistan was not under British Raj back then. There's no mention of Ahmadiyya community in the bill even though they're considered as Muslims in India, USA, Canada and various other nations. Also, what about Hindu Tamils from Sri Lanka as mentioned by one of the protesters in the video ?
hindu tamils are not religiously peresecuted in srilanka, only extremists muslims do it on basis of religion and agenda of jehad on non muslims. Nobody converts tamil hindus or abducts hindu girls .
What is your problem if india is hiving citizenship to hindu, masihis, and sikhs of pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan?

RAW AGENT

I hope modi will add ahmadiyas in to asylum list. India has right to give asylum to hindus sikh, masihis,ahmadiyas of Afghanistan because talibans will kill them all.