Answer to the allegation that Zaid Hamid spreads hatred

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
PAKISTAN IS FOR THE FRENDLY ;GENTLE NOBLE PEACE LOVING PAKISTANIES The Enemy of pakistan, corrupt ,wadaras, bloodsucker, innocent stupied
and anti pakistan M- - -- -U- -- r- - - -d - - --a b- -- - -a- - --- -d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Zaid Hamid Zindabad !!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PAKISTAN IS FOR THE FRENDLY ;GENTLE NOBLE PEACE LOVING PAKISTANIES The Enemy of pakistan, corrupt ,wadaras, bloodsucker, innocent stupied
and anti pakistan M- - -- -U- -- r- - - -d - - --a b- -- - -a- - --- -d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Zaid Hamid Zindabad !!!

I like your spelling of murdabad LOL

M

Murshad Jee

گزو بھائی ان کو اتنی زیادہ اہمیت نہ دو اور ان کی پوسٹس کو بس نظر انداز کر دو پھر دیکھنا یہ سارے کے سارے اپنے نقلی مللاؤں کی طرح جلد ہی غائب ہو جائیں گے جیسے گدھے کے سر سے سینگھ

karachiwala

Who ever believes that the Laal masjid operation was right.in my opinion he is friend of Dajjal....and we all know zaid hamid was in favour of laal Masjid Operation...
no matter what circumstances were there at the moment.. and we all know choudhry shujaat hussain told media about operation that musharraf didnt agree to avoid clash.. Zaid Hamid was there to suport that general. and he is still supporting his act on Laal masjid operation.. go and watch what media has discovered about this myth..Hamid Mir and Talat Hussain are know as the most authentic media persons of pakistan.. they both were there when operation started..and they are still saying that operation was unjustice.. cz Molana ghazi was ready to surrenderyou can listen the recent post of hamid mir and media person talking on phone.. what hamid mir has said about laal masjid..
Nowhere in the world these kind of attrocity has been reported with the citizens of their own country..... those who support zulm also will be counted as Zaalim on the day of judgement...
Zaid Hamid fobia has now over.. media is making fun of him.... thats why no importance is being given to zaid hamid any more..

Very true brother. ZH is over people are crying over a rotten piece of flesh. The only thing that I hate is that this person is a kazzab incarnate. He is lying at every turn saying different things to different people. His proclaimation of love of Rasoolullah Sallahu Alaihi Wassalam is also a lie as he still has yousuf kazzab in his heart whom he tries to shield in private.

gazoomartian

گزو بھائی ان کو اتنی زیادہ اہمیت نہ دو اور ان کی پوسٹس کو بس نظر انداز کر دو پھر دیکھنا یہ سارے کے سارے اپنے نقلی مللاؤں کی طرح جلد ہی غائب ہو جائیں گے جیسے گدھے کے سر سے سینگھ

you are correct. thats what i will do from now on.they aint worth arguing with LOL

gazoomartian

Very true brother. ZH is over people are crying over a rotten piece of flesh. The only thing that I hate is that this person is a kazzab incarnate. He is lying at every turn saying different things to different people. His proclaimation of love of Rasoolullah Sallahu Alaihi Wassalam is also a lie as he still has yousuf kazzab in his heart whom he tries to shield in private.

Zaid Hamid, the clear alternative for Pakistan
Pakistan Paindabad