Another video leaked of the gang working against Chairman NAB Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal

Enlightened10

Minister (2k+ posts)

Chairman Nab was clearly helpin this Gang and Technically part of this Gang to get away from Justice and authorities
Looks like chairman Nab has been also taking sexual flavours as bribes

Last edited:

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To maintain the same status quo the Mafias are engaged in the same pattern of propaganda like Panama case JIT head Wajid Zia and just like what happened in the past, they will again fail.

Unlike the last 30 years this time around, the thugs & mafias are confronting a man who is way too Smart than them. He is none other than Imran Khan.

BrotherKantu

To maintain the same status quo the Mafias are engaged in the same pattern of propaganda like Panama case JIT head Wajid Zia and just like what happened in the past, they will again fail.

Unlike the last 30 years this time around, the thugs & mafias are confronting a man who is way too Smart than them. He is none other than Imran Khan.

Imran khan is not smart. Imran khan is not corrupt.

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Point to note is that if chairman nab was giving them any kind of favor this vdo would have never come to surface, this gang would b using it to blackmail him.
But they released this vdo becoz they could not get any favors from him so they decided to malign him so he loses his credibility.

intekhab

Are we trying to compare this video with nab chief......that means that video is true ...nab chief fall in to her ....loose character baighairat.

Enlightened10

Minister (2k+ posts)
Point to note is that if chairman nab was giving them any kind of favor this vdo would have never come to surface, this gang would b using it to blackmail him.
But they released this vdo becoz they could not get any favors from him so they decided to malign him so he loses his credibility.
If you listen to other video nab chairman clearly took name of her husband and told that he will do his work

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
If you listen to other video nab chairman clearly took name of her husband and told that he will do his work
So y would they expose him thats the point. If my case is being handled by someone who is helping me, n i also have material to blackmail him, y would i expose him n put his job at risk so somebody else takes that position who might not b in my control?
In fact i would protect his job at all costs, wont i?

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
This NAB Chairman is definitely loyal to elite mafia. He is now in a tough spot …. His family life is going to be a disaster as I am sure his wife and children must have seen these videos. This guy is a goner … He better resign soon.

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
بڑا سوال یہ ہے کہ اس قسم کے گھٹیا اور بدقماش لوگوں کی چیرمین نیب تک رسائی کیسے ہوئی۔ یہ کوئی عام تھانیدار ہوتا تو مجھے اتنا تعجب نہ ہوتا پر چئرمین نیب ایک بہت ہی اونچا آئینی عہدہ اس قسم کے گھٹیا لوگوں سے میل جول رکھتا ہے تو اس کا اپنا کردار کافی حد تک مشکوک ہو جاتا ہے۔

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستانیوں ہوشار رہو
ن لیگ کی پرانی روایات ہے جب بھی مشکل میں آجاتے ہیں تو عورتوں کے سہارے لیتے ہیں۔۔کیا عوام بھول گئی وہ گللائی ۔۔وہ ریحام والی کتاب۔۔۔اگر یہ خبر جھوٹ نکلی اس چینل کو بند کیا جانا چاہیے ۔ نیب چیرمین نے کہا تھا عید کے فورا بعد شریف فیملی اور زرداری جیل جائے گے ۔۔یہ سب انکے خلاف آخری وار ہے ۔۔پاکستانیوں یہ ٹی وی چینل کے پیچھے کبھی نہ جانا یہ لوگ ہمیں پہلے بھی ٹوپی پہنا چکے ہیں اب انکے جال میں نہ اجاو۔۔
Bhai maan lia k ye PML N ke planted aurat thi,, but kya Chairman Nab ko apni hawwas mitane k liay apna office use karna chahiay ? Chairman NAB ko ful for resign ker dena chahiay,, kon sa qanoon hai NAB ka k wo aik mulzima ko akele apne office mein bulaey aur chairman nab uss k gallay lagey,, ???

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
دو روز قبل اسی فورم پر اپنی ایک تحریر بعنوان "کچھ کر نہیں سکتے تو اتر کیوں نہیں جاتے" سے لگائی تھی جس میں اس بات کا برملا اظہار کیا کہ پنجاب پولیس ایک مافیا بن چکا، اور تھانے عقوب خانے- پنجاب میں اگر عمران خان نے کامیاب ہونا ہے تو اس مافیا کا جڑ سے خاتمہ کرنا ہوگا- فقط
اصلاحات نہیں مجرموں کی پھانساں، برطرفیاں، سزائیاں دینا ہوں گی - وگرنہ کچھ نہیں بدلنے والا
No one has this courage even the best institute, Police almost running parallel economy in Punjab.

Diesel

He should resign even he is not involve, but it show how naïve this person. This is another golden example how low intelligent / less wisdom persons at the top position of Pakistan institutes.
chairman nab appointed by political parties.. through Malik Riaz he got chairman nab post.. Every one knows Malik Riaz is close aide of zardari n NS