Another son of soil laid his life while performing duty - Capt Zargham embraces Shadat while defusing a bomb

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
And those claiming that they r eating their tax payer money, i dare them to spend one day in active line of such duty & ill pay them their one month salary and I know they don't have balls to even stand up that much tough routines.
Having said that those misusing their position & power among our armed forces and become embarrassment for armed forces & whole nation should be ashamed of their wrong doings & should be treated according to law. It also hold true for those who were being part of illegal & unethical actives such as "car porch" saga for #Ferarri

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Salute to the Martyr, you have secured our children future with your holy blood. All the angels are welcoming you on the doors of Heaven.
Let Langra Khadim Rizvi, Jalali and the so called pro-democracy lovers go for only one day, just a single day to the frontline against terrorists . Then if they start issues fatwas we will think over it. My deep felt prayers are with the 'Shaheed's family and friends. It is brave sons of the soil like them that were are safe in our houses.

bhaibarood

Where Are Bhaibarood and KingQ And Zaidi Qasim And All The Other Randian Rats That Infest Siasat.pk??????
Shaheed ko salam!
Samlee randian hogee teri ami.
Le ab is post ko dekh aur dobara naam na leen kisi ka, yeh sarey members Pakistani hai aur kisi ko terey certificate ki zarorat nahi khadim rizvi

Last edited:

profiler

MPA (400+ posts)
وَلَا تَقُولُوا لِمَن يُقْتَلُ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتٌ ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ وَلَٰكِن لَّا تَشْعُرُونَ (154)
اور جو لوگ خدا کی راہ میں مارے جائیں ان کی نسبت یہ کہنا کہ وہ مرے ہوئے ہیں (وہ مردہ نہیں) بلکہ زندہ ہیں لیکن تم نہیں جانتے (۱۵۴

وَلَـنَبۡلُوَنَّكُمۡ بِشَىۡءٍ مِّنَ الۡخَـوۡفِ وَالۡجُـوۡعِ وَنَقۡصٍ مِّنَ الۡاَمۡوَالِ وَالۡاَنۡفُسِ وَالثَّمَرٰتِؕ وَبَشِّرِ الصّٰبِرِيۡنَۙ‏ ﴿۱۵۵﴾ اور ہم کسی قدر خوف اور بھوک اور مال اور جانوں اور میوؤں کے نقصان سے تمہاری آزمائش کریں گے توصبر کرنے والوں کو (خدا کی خوشنودی کی) بشارت سنا دو ﴿۱۵۵﴾

الَّذِيۡنَ اِذَآ اَصَابَتۡهُمۡ مُّصِيۡبَةٌ ۙ قَالُوۡٓا اِنَّا لِلّٰهِ وَاِنَّـآ اِلَيۡهِ رٰجِعُوۡنَؕ‏ ﴿۱۵۶
ان لوگوں پر جب کوئی مصیبت واقع ہوتی ہے تو کہتے ہیں کہ ہم خدا ہی کا مال ہیں اور اسی کی طرف لوٹ کر جانے والے ہیں

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why can't we buy robots to diffuse such devices which is very common in west? For me it looks like we don't care about if someone loosing a life or not.

bhaibarood

Why can't we buy robots to diffuse such devices which is very common in west? For me it looks like we don't care about if someone loosing a life or not.
Robots are expensive and humans are cheap and readily available.
No doubt its avoidable loss of life
I dont understand why dont we deploy robots at border too, why those border forces always need to be sacrificed by snipers

Hate_Nooras

There are more pi drinkers
Zaidi Qasim, FSociety,Zinda_Rood,fakarddin, bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,aneeskhan,Shah Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,Londonguy,FANNE,BMW, Liberal 000,tarzanfaridi, Shazi Ji, Intekab,Landmark,Kingq,Fatamigo
Can we rank their haraaminess- although there is a couple on that list that should not be on there.