Another question about NRO and another hard hitting reply!!!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My request to the PM Imran Khan:
We know you are an honest man but please be courageous and let the nation know
who the hell is letting all these crooks go scott free? Is it the Generals, Judiciary, Javed Iqbal? Or all of them? You know the dream of a 'Kurra Ehtesaab' you showed us , of all the crooks, regardless of who they are?...Aur Mein kisi ko nahin choronga!....This dream is now being shattered, piece by piece, bit by bit.. Whole nation is so depressed, feeling hopeless.
And when you lose hope, you lose every thing.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
لفظوں کی چھترول دلوں پے اور روحوں پر چھریاں پھیر رہی ھیں

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
PEOPLE IN ALL WALK OF LIFE IN INDIA ARE DONATING ENORMOUS MONEY IN HUGE NUMBERS AND FEEDING THE POORS ON THE REQUEST OF INDIAN PM MODI BUT IN PAKISTAN , ALL THE RICH POLITICIANS , TRADERS AND OTHERS NOT COMING FORWARD TO DONATE IN PM " CORONA RELIEF FUND " JUST BECAUSE OF PTI GOVT . OUR EARNEST REQUEST TO ALL THOSE WHEN YOU WILL WAKE UP WHEN NATION WILL BE UPSIDE DOWN ? RIGHT NOW , SITUATION IS EXACTLY LIKE THAT . WE ALSO REQUEST THE PM , PLEASE TAKE INITIATIVE AND APPEAL THEM DIRECTLY AND MEET ALL OF THEM . NATION IS GOING IN A BIGGER HOLE , SAVE IT IF YOU CAN OTHERWISE WAIT FOR THE DOOM .
PLEASE ,PLEASE PLEASE ALL THE RICH FROM ALL WALK OF LIFE HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP PAKISTAN FINANCIALLY AND ALSO FEEDING POORS OF THIS NATION BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE . EVERYONE HAVE TO GET RID OF ITS PERSONAL HATRED AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR THE SAKE OF NATION AND ITS PEOPLE , MAY GOD ALMIGHTY GIVE THEM WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY---AMEEN .

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
PEOPLE IN ALL WALK OF LIFE IN INDIA ARE DONATING ENORMOUS MONEY IN HUGE NUMBER AND FEEDING THE POORS ON THE REQUEST OF INDIAN PM MODI BUT IN PAKISTAN , ALL THE RICH POLITICIANS , TRADERS AND OTHERS NOT COMING FORWARD TO DONATE IN PM " CORONA RELIEF FUND " JUST BECAUSE OF PTI GOVT . OUR EARNEST REQUEST TO ALL THOSE WHEN YOU WILL WAKE UP WHEN NATION WILL BE UPSIDE DOWN ? RIGHT NOW , SITUATION IS EXACTLY LIKE THAT . WE ALSO REQUEST THE PM , PLEASE TAKE INITIATIVE AND APPEAL THEM DIRECTLY AND MEET ALL OF THEM . NATION IS GOING IN A BIGGER HOLE , SAVE IT IF YOU CAN OTHERWISE WAIT FOR THE DOOM .
PLEASE ,PLEASE PLEASE ALL THE RICH FROM ALL WALK OF LIFE HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP PAKISTAN FINANCIALLY AND ALSO FEEDING POORS OF THIS NATION BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE . EVERYONE HAVE TO GET OF ITS PERSONAL HATRED AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR THE SAKE OF THE NATION AND ITS PEOPLE , MAY GOD ALMIGHTY GIVE THEM WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY---AMEEN .

Do you have the comparison of amounts collected in two countries???

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
who the hell is letting all these crooks go scott free? Is it the Generals, Judiciary, Javed Iqbal? Or all of them? You know the dream of a 'Kurra Ehtesaab' you showed us , of all the crooks, regardless of who they are?...Aur Mein kisi ko nahin choronga!....This dream is now being shattered, piece by piece, bit by bit.. Whole nation is so depressed, feeling hopeless.
It has an upside as well ..... All the cronies of corrupt are being exposed one by one ..... It will be easier to purge them once identified ..... I still believe there are sleeper cells in PTI too...Further people will realise what IK is fighting against .... Once economy is a bit stable I bet he is gonna go after them ruthlessly ..... He invested in youth which gave him 2018 victory .... Now he is investing in downtrodden and they are gonna give him 2023 .... In sha Allah....

miafridi

Maafi osko milti hai jo maafi mang raha ho. Sharif family bhi apni corruption aur jhoot par maafi mang kar looti hui dolat wapas kar de, phir agar Imran khan na maaf karay toh osay criticize karo.

Saboo

It has an upside as well ..... All the cronies of corrupt are being exposed one by one ..... It will be easier to purge them once identified ..... I still believe there are sleeper cells in PTI too...Further people will realise what IK is fighting against .... Once economy is a bit stable I bet he is gonna go after them ruthlessly ..... He invested in youth which gave him 2018 victory .... Now he is investing in downtrodden and they are gonna give him 2023 .... In sha Allah....
Sonya more than PTI sleeper cells, people now suspect there are forces ( Army, Judiciay, specially IHC) going overhead to give relief to all the crooks and make IK's accountability drive a joke. I am sure NAB is in on it too? People really are disappointed, frustrated with what is happening.
I believe if IK tells the people who is letting them go over his head and put them to shame. may it be army or the judges, and let the pakistani people be on their asses, we can still have the accountability drive back on the track some what?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sonya more than PTI sleeper cells, people now suspect there are forces ( Army, Judiciay, specially IHC) going overhead to give relief to all the crooks and make IK's accountability drive a joke. I am sure NAB is in on it too? People really are disappointed, frustrated with what is happening.
I believe if IK tells the people who is letting them go over his head and put them to shame. may it be army or the judges, and let the pakistani people be on their asses, we can still have the accountability drive back on the track some what?
Nawaz Sharif blew his politics to smithreens with his platelet drama and running away to London ..... Shehbaz and Maryam are at loggerheads, Bilawal is naive and incompetent .... and all of these dynastic politicians do not like any senior member of their party to rise above their stature..... We know all this BECAUSE of the cronies of the corrupt..... I say let them use every single card before they are penalised...... Let every mole come out ( read journos and anchormen ) ..... And then the PURGE ..... This will ensure 2nd term for Khan which is desperately needed to cleanse the institutions ....

Saboo

Nawaz Sharif blew his politics to smithreens with his platelet drama and running away to London ..... Shehbaz and Maryam are at loggerheads, Bilawal is naive and incompetent .... and all of these dynastic politicians do not like any senior member of their party to rise above their stature..... We know all this BECAUSE of the cronies of the corrupt..... I say let them use every single card before they are penalised...... Let every mole come out ( read journos and anchormen ) ..... And then the PURGE ..... This will ensure 2nd term for Khan which is desperately needed to cleanse the institutions ....
I have no doubt about Khan's 2nd term but how can you be so sure that he would be able to do the PURGE when he wants it this time?...without those unseen forces on board? OR you think he will be able to force those forces to hop on board?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not possible, simply because establishment is also corrupt the only way he could have achieved this was by becoming General and then taking over the country through denda

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no doubt about Khan's 2nd term but how can you be so sure that he would be able to do the PURGE when he wants it this time?...without those unseen forces on board? OR you think he will be able to force those forces to hop on board?
Khan has been at war footings since the start .... First the defaulted economy , then the actual war with endia and now this economy busting calamity...... It is my belief that once it’s over Khan will be much more lethal and resilient..... Afterall his whole politics of 22 years is fight against corruption ..... He just can’t forget that ..... Never .......

Saboo

Khan has been at war footings since the start .... First the defaulted economy , then the actual war with endia and now this economy busting calamity...... It is my belief that once it’s over Khan will be much more lethal and resilient..... Afterall his whole politics of 22 years is fight against corruption ..... He just can’t forget that ..... Never .......
I hope you are right....God bless!