Another good news international fashion comes to Pakistan: Foreign models walk the ramp for fashion fest 2020

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
apki tweet se sawaal kia. maloom tha jawab nahi dein gay.
aur Nikkah karna culture nahi, balke religious maamla hai
Again dancing around the bush does not help anyone. Tweet was not mine and I was not concerned about the importance of nikah either by posting that. The implications were obvious. You are promoting a culture and your own PM in requesting you not to do that. It's not a rocket science. Adopting to immoral practices in the name of progress is just stupid.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mohan beta as I said you can change IDs but you cannot hide. You are burning in anti Pakistani hatred, enjoy
There is something called common sense which is obviously not very common. Then there is another thing called honesty. You are lacking in both.
Before proving yourself to be useless it's better to check. Easiest way is to check the messages history before making yourself a fool.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is something called common sense which is obviously not very common. Then there is another thing called honesty. You are lacking in both.
Before proving yourself to be useless it's better to check. Easiest way is to check the messages history before making yourself a fool.
You trolls use different names & IDs to post different kind of messages & to disguise yourself as Pakistani. But in reality you are hate filled cow mutr brigade