Another Dark Day- Cries of the innocent

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
I woke up feeling grateful and positive but the news of the terrorist attack on the School in Peshawar has left me gutted. I am speaking not just for myself but for any sane person when I condemn the killings of innocent school children in Peshawar in the strongest possible way.

The terrorists then had the audacity to raise their hands and boastfully claim the responsibility for murdering little children. They are nothing less than barbaric animals that kill just to feed their stomach. They defy all teachings of Islam, yet shamelessly, they still try to manipulate people into believing that they have a justifiable cause.

My Quran tells me through Surah An Nisa: verse 93 But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.

This was a deliberate and intentional attack to kill innocent believing children. Will the Merciful Lord just overlook this and let them off? No, He is Supremely Merciful but Extremely Just, so these misdeeds of cowardly killings will not go unanswered. I hope the terrorists feel the same pain the parents are experiencing, before they head to hell to answer their deeds. The humanity has clearly left their soul and they have no remorse in regards to their actions.

Our Quaid, Mohammad Ali Jinnah struggled against all odds to get us an independent and free Pakistan, but due to the corrupt leadership, our great country has regressed to the point where terrorists are targeting school children, minorities and civilians to create anarchy and mayhem.

Today each and every one of us should look into a mirror and hang our heads in shame. Shame that we cannot protect our children from these evil and vicious terrorists! Shame that we have even an iota of sympathy with these vile creatures (I refuse to call them human who the Lord has created as Supreme Being). I may sound brutal but the time has come to eradicate the menace of terrorism from our land.

To say the least, enough is enough!

Source:http://www.pkhope.com/another-dark-day-cries-of-the-innocent/

Last edited by a moderator:

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khawarjee Taliban are kafir, animal and operating from Afghanistan.

Pakistan must request Afghan Government or NATO forces for surgical strike in Kunar (Afghanistan) and if Afghan Government is reluctant PAF must take on evil Khawarjee Taliban harbouring in Kunar (Afghanistan).

No to Khawarjee Taliban, they are infidels as per Quran and Hadith, lets fight, do or die.

Sorry to Admin for copy/paste or trolling, it is hard to comment today