Animation Of PIA Crash Karachi | Here's What Really Happened to Flight 8303

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You're self psychology judgement won't change a fact of who you are??
You ass is sore because I challenge your threads and just don't blindly believe them and give you a standing ovation the very instant your thread is published. So you decided to do the same, I say most welcome, thats the whole point of these forums, exchange of ideas.

But instead like a 4 year old child you took this personally and went off on a toxic tangent and when that didn't work started will your BS ad hominem attacks.

Grow the fuck up will ya' !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
1. The didn't inform control tower so they can visually confirm whether landing gear is down or not.
2. After taking off again they pretend as if nothing happened. Instead of planning emergency landing they go again for ILS 25.
3. They had opportunity to dump the aircraft in an empty ground next to runway but instead opted to line up for runway despite losing engines.
4. Model Town Colony should be vacated and clear, how is residential area allowed right next to runway.
5. This is why I am big proponent of critical thinking and logic/reasoning being taught in Pakistani schools. We are too high on opium of hope and prayers.
I'm starting to give more credence to the theory that pilot messed up his decent and was about to overshoot the runway ( why that happened will only come out if data from the CVR is retrieved, some pilots actually pull the fuse on the CVRs so what ever they talk about in the cockpit is not recorded, and sometimes a CVR breaks down between inspections and no data is recovered )

But then became hell bent of making the landing ( get there-itis) got tunnel vision and ignored all SOPs and forgot to lower landing gear

What is frighting is this is actually not uncommon as I even copied the comments from youtube by an experience ATC !!!

Just some articles on this. ?????

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک سفارشی اور نالائق پائیلٹ کی کلاسیکل مثال

عالمی تحقیقاتی اداروں کا کہنا ہے، کہ
پی آئی اے کا بیشتر عملہ پی آئی اے کے سابقہ قُلی
مشاہد اللہ کا منتخب کردہ ہے، اور بیشتر رائے ونڈ کے محل
میں جھوٹے برتن اپنی زبان سے صاف کرتے تھے

نوار-زرداری کے دورِ اقتدار میں
پی آئی اے میں سفارشیوں کا ایک فوج ظفرِ موج بھرتی ہوا

!00% right.

Galaxy

Zardari and his Pee Pee drowned PIA in the nineties. It was never the same Airline again.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bakwas mukammal, ye sari itla control tower ne di hai.....Pilot kitna hi jahil ho apni zindagi khatre men nahin dale ga.....aksutic aur visual alarm agar bata de ke landing gear nahin khula to koi pagal hi plane ko utarega bagher tower ko bataye hue..... ye sab CHINI MAFIA KA KAAM HAI TAWAJJAH HATANE KE LIYE..... data box ka intezar zaruri hai!!!!!
*******Wahid hal islami inqelab, jiddojohad karo, sabr karo, firqabazai haram hai muslim bano...

Galaxy

secondly he control tower must inform the Fire trucks to get ready and the minute the plane touches they speed to ward the plane to extinguish any possible fires.

Galaxy

Corruption and nepotism destroyed the country in the last 50 years. Who cares if people are dyeing. I remember in the early eighties when we use to go the extra mile to newyork to take PIA to Pakistan ,because it was the best Airline in those days.

rtabasum2

I'm starting to give more credence to the theory that pilot messed up his decent and was about to overshoot the runway ( why that happened will only come out if data from the CVR is retrieved, some pilots actually pull the fuse on the CVRs so what ever they talk about in the cockpit is not recorded, and sometimes a CVR breaks down between inspections and no data is recovered )

But then became hell bent of making the landing ( get there-itis) got tunnel vision and ignored all SOPs and forgot to lower landing gear

What is frighting is this is actually not uncommon as I even copied the comments from youtube by an experience ATC !!!

Just some articles on this. ?????
Ok......can you tell us what was co pilot doing in all this??? and what is his role in cock pit if he does not have anything to do

rtabasum2

First time after decades PIA was making profit and this happen........there is more to the story.....why was an edited version of Air traffic control n Pilot was leaked within hours of crash.....4 years ago JJ plane crashed never heard thing about it after......whose fault was it...nothing zilch.....but this crash is talk of town.....big mafia operates in PIA backed by PPP thugs......n they are doing the most dramas

Last edited:

rtabasum2

Why is there no full conversation of his first approach....where did that transcript go?????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ok......can you tell us what was co pilot doing in all this??? and what is his role in cock pit if he does not have anything to do
One crew member flies the plane, the other crew member takes care of the radio communication, checklists, keeps eye on fuel usage i.e everything other than actually flying the plane. In aviation terms its called CRM or Crew Resource Management.

So the voice you hear on the ATC tapes is actually the crew member not flying the plane.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
First time after decades PIA was making profit and this happen........there is more to the story.....why was an edited version of Air traffic control n Pilot was leaked within hours of crash.....4 years ago JJ plane crashed never heard thing about it after......whose fault was it...nothing zilch.....but this crash is talk of town.....big mafia operates in PIA backed by PPP thugs......n they are doing the most dramas
If you are not aware of the facts, it's no ones fault other than yours. There was no leak, ATC radio is not classified and can be picked up by anyone and recorded, look up VAS aviation channel on Youtube thats what the entire channel is about, radio traffic between planes and ATC.

You can tune in and have a listen yourself on this, type in Karachi airport code in the box above which is OPKC and press enter, unfortunately there is very less traffic in Pakistani skies these day so you can't catch much. You can try JFK in NY and catch radio chatter type in JFK code in the airport go and listen to gnd or twr. Airport code is KJFK

As for Flight PK-661, preliminary report has been released but final is still not out.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
By the way where was the co pilot? We can understand the captain was busy with correcting the height /speed issue. ?