Andleeb Abbas Admits Zeeshan's Innocence

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last edited by a moderator:

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tou abb tou appreciate karna banta hai andleeb ko..

Regarding those ministers who gave statements earlier, they gave statement based on the information received from institutions.. Although they shouldn't have done so.. but the only sources currently available to us all are the corrupt institutions, including Punjab Police and CTD.. which was nurtured by PMLN for 10 long years...

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
literally crying........their loss is unbearable. Tho hey es nazam par aur police par
Pata nahin en harami police walon ko kisi ki bud duaa kiyun nahin lagti

Allah gharat karey jinhoun ney innocent ko

bhaibarood

literally crying........their loss is unbearable. Tho hey es nazam par aur police par
Pata nahin en harami police walon ko kisi ki bud duaa kiyun nahin lagti

Allah gharat karey jinhoun ney innocent ko
Bhai tu CTD ko tu kos raha hai, magar CTD ko ghalat info aur intelligence kis ney dee? Allah unko gharat na karay?

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
sarwar said, bare bare mlkon ma chotay choty waqyat hote rehte hain.
CM said, vekhaan gy ki krna ae.
PM said... sorry he didnt even say anything... he tweeted, dukhi hoon so sair ko doha ho ke ata hoon.
fawad said, dehshat gard thay sab
fayyaz said, muawza de dain gy bhik mangon ko.
mehmood ur rasheed is ultimate... he said all videos are fake

this is performance of govt so far on occasion of one of the biggest tragedy

bhaibarood

Fat Amigo bhai tu Andleeb ko beech main na ragh!
Pori GOvt ki phatti hui hai, Yeh bechary kia karaey.
Agencies ne bola Zeeshan dehshatgard tu buss hogaya woh dehshatgard!
Sab ko Govt piyari hai aur jaan bhi

bhaibarood

sarwar said, bare bare mlkon ma chotay choty waqyat hote rehte hain.
CM said, vekhaan gy ki krna ae.
PM said... sorry he didnt even say anything... he tweeted, dukhi hoon so sair ko doha ho ke ata hoon.
fawad said, dehshat gard thay sab
fayyaz said, muawza de dain gy bhik mangon ko.
mehmood ur rasheed is ultimate... he said all videos are fake

this is performance of govt so far on occasion of one of the biggest tragedy
Solid solid solid analysis!
Bhai tu nora katora label hojaiga.
Bohat le raha hai PTI ki?

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afsoos na kar, Dabaa ke bajao.
I am labelled indian agent lol.
I still make malshi ,boot polishi sweat.
Keep up the honest work and keep Pakistan interest on top.
i will always put reality on top. koi disagree kr skta hai. but hadith hai ke amar bilmaroof wanahi anil munkir chorh dya to fitno ma par jao gy. so lets continue our work

araein

Agencies said Zeeshan is dehshatgard, buryha jhoot bolti hai.
ISI zindabad , zeehan aur family murdabaad!
Boot polishi plz repeat
Seems like you have a personal issues with PAK ARMY and ISI... In whole incident, Pakistan ARMY and ISI has nothing to do with anything... Only CTD was involved....

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know Andleeb n had high regard of her before she joined politics and turned into a classic hypocrite

Andleeb personally knew that Zeeshan was innocent but kept quite until Zeeshan's mother came on Tv and point blank marked her.

bhaibarood

i will always put reality on top. koi disagree kr skta hai. but hadith hai ke amar bilmaroof wanahi anil munkir chorh dya to fitno ma par jao gy. so lets continue our work
Jee sir you are brutally honest thats why you are prominent with even only 400 posts.

bhaibarood

i know Andleeb n had high regard of her before she turned into a classic hypocrite of PTI

Andleeb personally knew that Zeeshan was innocent but kept quite until Zeeshan's mother came on Tv and point blank marker her.
Pressure hai bhai, sab ki phatti hui hai.
If she supports zeeshan openly she will loose her political career.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Seems like you have a personal issues with PAK ARMY and ISI... In whole incident, Pakistan ARMY and ISI has nothing to do with anything... Only CTD was involved....
ISI ki involvement na sirf CTD ne confirm ki balke govt ne b ki. second agar involve na hoti to aajkal to meme tk tweet ho rhi hain is pe to band na baja dete wo govt ki.

araein

ISI ki involvement na sirf CTD ne confirm ki balke govt ne b ki. second agar involve na hoti to aajkal to meme tk tweet ho rhi hain is pe to band na baja dete wo govt ki.

Are you still believing CTD statements???? ;););)

That means you are believing all the statements of CTD or only believing the statement related to ISI???;);)

vicahmed99

meney esi liye who ever is involved chahye woh intelligence sey ho ya CTD sey..... i don't care
Intelligence failures are bound to happen due to human error or wrong information but this is blunder and considered as extra judicial killing

Bhai tu CTD ko tu kos raha hai, magar CTD ko ghalat info aur intelligence kis ney dee? Allah unko gharat na karay?