Andleeb Abbas Admits Zeeshan's Innocence

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Govt. ministers are defending CTD statements... Look at the statement of Raja basharat, they are defending CTD which is wrong...

They should wait for JIT report..
and where is our song releasing company from last 3 days? salman khan aur kalboshan ki meme tweet ho skti hai but is pe tardeed ya afsos tk nae? why so? any logic?

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
and where is our song releasing company from last 3 days? salman khan aur kalboshan ki meme tweet ho skti hai but is pe tardeed ya afsos tk nae? why so? any logic?

Which tweet are you talking about?

Lot of fake news related to govt. are being circulated... Not one, dozens of fake news... But govt. is silent on these fake news... I don't know WHY...... They should take strict action against those and send them to jail...

Raiwind-Destroyer

50412326_228694608084608_413675401521397760_n.jpg

mhafeez

Seems like you have a personal issues with PAK ARMY and ISI... In whole incident, Pakistan ARMY and ISI has nothing to do with anything... Only CTD was involved....

Raja Basharat head minister of CTD also stated that it was based on information of ISI.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you still believing CTD statements???? ;););)

That means you are believing all the statements of CTD or only believing the statement related to ISI???;);)
ye sab heraami anti fouj hain..
in kutton ko nahin pata kay ISI kaisay operation kerti hai..
anyway let them bark...
i have reported this website anyway ..
this site has become a tool of spreading fake news and propaganda..

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raja Basharat head minister of CTD also stated that it was based on information of ISI.
he said its based on inteliigence information;.
do check how many intelligence agencies are working in Pakistan..
there are more than 20 ..
agar pata na ho tu nahin boltay..
and most of them are civilian...

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
bravo andaleeb
and no heraam khoor admitted the innocence of model town shaheeds..
kiunkay NS or SS kay khilaaf koi bool nahin sekta..
choop loo jamhooriat koo

UKPakistani

Agencies said Zeeshan is dehshatgard, buryha jhoot bolti hai.
ISI zindabad , zeehan aur family murdabaad!
Boot polishi plz repeat

You have an obsession with boots and uniforms that for you they are everywhere and anywhere.
Tell me are they in your house outside your front door In your bedroom or just outside it. Are they so powerful that on any and every forum where every word you utter against them is being heard seen being watched observed listened to examined and programmed for a greater response.

Seems to me that anyone so anti Army would have his each fart and breath examined and acted upon

Yet here you are free to espouse endless Bullshit daily.... About boots and uniforms. Such a fantasy for you I guess BOOTS AND UNIFORMS turn you on in a special way BUT I guess they refused to have you when you tried to join and it hurt so your reaction..... is here on this forum

Clearly they are useless if they cannot shut up such a powerful opponent as you who knows everything there is to know about what they do and do not and how they operate in every sphere .........

There are some useless twats on this forum but you def get my vote for the most useless and irrelevant who has one only language and I am guessing but your beef is that they would not even let you sweep their streets iron their uniforms or wipe their backsides or lick them...

Rejection hurts, And YOUR FAILURE is clearly THEIR fault

FINALLY YOUR collection of photos of people licking Army boots is very impressive..... How many do you have which are your favourites and which ones genuinely turn you on and which ONE pic really gets you off over the edge

Do Share

Last edited:

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN ke media cell walay woh log hain jo JIT ki report aanay pe kahain ge.. ITNI DER? 72 HOURS LAGADIEY?

Aur uss ke baad jab inn Ahelkaaron ko saza hojaegi tou kahainge? IN KI SAZA SE KOI MARA HUA TOU WAPIS NAHI AASAKTA.. IK KO MARA HUA BANDA WAPIS LANA PAREGA..

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
And ISI also asked CTD to kill or arrest?

There are many people who are under observation all the time.. they share information with police as well, but it doesn't mean that police go and kill them all..

gorgias

ایک تو ہمیں پی ٹی آئی مخالف کی سمجھ نہیں آتی۔ اگر کسی چیز کو پی ٹی آئی سفید کہے تو یہ اسے کالا ثابت کرنے میں جُت جاتے ہیں۔ اور اگر کالا کہے تو یہ اسے سفید کرنے کی ٹھان لیتے ہیں۔

اللہ نہ کرے اگر ذیشان واقعی دہشت گرد تھا تو کیا عندلیب عباسی کا اس کی ماں سے جان پہچان سے وہ معصوم بن جاتا ہے؟

اگر پولیس اچانک کسی کے گھر چھاپا مارے اور کسی کو گرفتار کر لے تو اس کے بھائی یا ماں بھی اتنی جلدی ری ایکشن کرنے کے قابل نہیں ہو تی جب تک وہ تھانے جاکر پورا واقعہ نہ سمجھے۔

پی ٹی آئی نے اس واقعہ پر فوری انکوائری اسی لیے بٹھائی کہ اسے سی ٹی ڈی کی بات پر یقین نہیں تھا۔ یہ درست ہے کہ اس واقعے پر میڈیا نے بھی بہت ری ایکشن کیا اور حکومت کو نوٹس لینا پڑا۔ لیکن آپ ذرا ماڈل ٹاون واقعہ کے بعد نون لیگیوں کا ری ایکشن دیکھتے تو نہ صرف پولیس کی بربریت کی حمات کر رہے تھے لیکن اس فورم پر بہت سے نون لیگیوں نے کھلے عام کہا کہ اور زیادہ لوگوں کو مارنا چاہیے تھا۔

اور جہاں تک عندلیب عباسی کا اسے بے گناہ قرار دینے کا تعلق ہے۔ تو حقیقت یہ ہے کہ قانون کی نظر میں ہر وہ شخص نے گناہ ہے جس کے خلاف جرم ثابت نہیں ہوا ہو۔ اور ذیشان کو پاکستان کی کسی عدالت نے گناہ گار نہیں ٹھہرایا تھا۔