An Indian dream...........

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
This is a portion from an article, "Stable Pakistan not in Indias interest" By Bharat Verma
The truth is that Pakistan is bad news for the Indian Union since 1947-stable or otherwise.

It is factually correct that Islamabad has enjoyed brief periods of stability in the span of sixty years of its existence. However, during these phases of stability, it continued to export terrorism, fake currency, narcotics, and indulged in attempts to change demographics on our borders, cultivated sleeper cells and armed groups inside our territory to create an uprising at an appropriate time. Also, it aligned with Beijing and other powers, in a mutually beneficial scheme, to tie-down and ultimately cause a territorial split of the Union(India).

With Pakistan on the brink of collapse due to massive internal as well as international contradictions :o , it is matter of time before it ceases to exist. :x

Multiple benefits will accrue to the Union of India on such demise.

If ever the national interests are defined with clarity and prioritised, the foremost threat to the Union (and for centuries before) materialised on the western periphery, continuously. To defend this key threat to the Union, New Delhi should extend its influence through export of both, soft and hard power towards Central Asia from where invasions have been mounted over centuries. Cessation of Pakistan as a state facilitates furtherance of this pivotal national objective.

The self-destructive path that Islamabad chose will either splinter the state into many parts or it will wither away-a case of natural progression to its logical conclusion. In either case Baluchistan will achieve independence. For New Delhi this opens a window of opportunity to ensure that the Gwadar port does not fall into the hands of the Chinese. In this, there is synergy between the political objectives of the Americans and the Indians. Our existing goodwill in Baluchistan requires intelligent leveraging. ;)

Sindh and most of the non-Punjabi areas of Pakistan will be our new friends. :? :roll:

Pakistans breakup will be a major setback to the Jihad Factory, as the core of this is located in Pakistan, and functions with the help of its army and the ISI. This in turn will ease pressures on India and the international community.

With Chinas one arm, i.e. Pakistan disabled, its expansionist plans will receive a severe jolt. Beijing continues to pose primary threat to New Delhi. Even as we continue to engage with it as constructively as possible, we must strive to remove the proxy. At the same time, it is prudent to extend moral support to the people of Tibet to sink Chinese expansionism in the morass of insurgency.

For a change, let us do to them what they do to us! ;)

The chances of Central Asia getting infected with the Jihadi fervour will recede. Afghanistan will gain fair amount of stability. Indias access to Central Asian energy routes will open up. With disintegration of ISIs inimical activities of infiltration and pushing of fake currency into India, from Nepal and Bangladesh will cease. Within the Union social harmony will improve enormously. Export of Islamic fundamentalism, with its 360-degree sweep from Islamabad, will vanish. Even a country like Thailand will heave a sigh of relief!

Above all, the gathering storm of threat from a united group of authoritarian regimes along our 14,000 km borders, orchestrated and synchronised by Pakistan will dissolve.

At the height of the recent disturbances in the Valley, when a general asked me for a suggestion to resolve the issue, I said: Remove Pakistan. The threat will disappear permanently. Today the collapse of Pakistan as a state is almost certain. All the Kings men cannot save it from itself.

Looking ahead, New Delhi should formulate an appropriate strategy for post-Pakistan scenario :lol: to secure Indias interests in Central Asia.

It is intriguing, therefore, to hear New Delhi mouthing the falsehood that stable Pakistan is in Indias interest. Perpetuation of such illogic for vote-bank politics is harming consolidation and integration of the Union. Short-sighted politicians as usual are overlooking the national interest for the short-term personal gains of few votes!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bharat Verma, Editor Indian Defence Review (full article: http://www.indiandefencereview.com/2008 ... erest.html)

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeh Bharat Verma whai hai jis ko Zaid Hamid ne Zalil kiya tha aur phir auss ko Hamid Gul ne Zilat dikhai yeh aik bewaqoof shaks hai ais pagal ne hi likha tha ke 2012 mein china india per attack karee ga ais bawalee ko batao ke ke chinaa ko india per attack kerne ki kiya zaroorat hai ,, agar chinese sirf pishab ker dai tou pora india aus mein doob jae ga :lol: :lol:

Bharat Verma is the man who has get the perfect reply from Zaid Hamid about his fake & conspiry theories but he hasn't a brain that is his Bad Luck nad then he come in front of General Hamid Gul and get more than previous ,,,, he is the man who say that china may attack india in 2012 ,,, somebody please told him to destroy india china don't have to start the war ,,,, if they do urine on india,,,, they be dip in urine

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
-contra's Bharat verma "Sri Devi" :lol: :lol: :lol: he keeps writing it so,,,,,,, We should all take Proper measures for an Easy and Smooth Sailing of this Moronic Delirious Hindu/Zionsit/Fascist to the Mentally Incapacitated Institution :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

-He's been Constipated since 1947 and i believe for such a long Illness nothing might work, not even Colonoscopy :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:It's Chronic and all Incurable Diseases have a Poor Prognosis 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Poor fellow with **ND Bharat" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
India definitely has a post-pakistan plan and so does US, But these are not supposed to be discussed.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndianMuslim said:
India definitely has a post-pakistan plan and so does US, But these are not supposed to be discussed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: As if we haven't seen Enough Already 8-) 8-) 8-) You being a Narcoleptic :o :o :shock: :lol: :lol: I'm not Amazed :P :P :P

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
My reply to indianmuslim, In Quran ALLAH says WA MA KARO WAMA KARALLAH, WALLAHO KHAIRUL MAAKIREEN.
U can have so many plans of yours, but only ALLAH's plan will work... Insha ALLAH.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
biomat said:
Assalam-o-alaikum
My reply to indianmuslim, In Quran ALLAH says WA MA KARO WAMA KARALLAH, WALLAHO KHAIRUL MAAKIREEN.
U can have so many plans of yours, but only ALLAH's plan will work... Insha ALLAH.

-Jazak-Allah Khair....

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
biomat said:
Assalam-o-alaikum

True no plan is indian or US. all plans are Allah's plans, and as pakistan is a black spot and a same on Allah's beautiful world, Allah's plan now is to undo Pakistan.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndianMuslim said:
True no plan is indian or US. all plans are Allah's plans,.

-Good to see you Overturn your Illogical statement for a change,i see,still li'l bit of faith remain in you,,I'm Elated :) :) :) :geek:

-You have no sense and have Upside down Implications of the Beautiful words of Allah,Alas :oops: :oops: !!! Hypocrite and Disoriented persons like you will Live to see and even die ;) seeing Pakistan stand against all Odds and Last and Prosper forever Insha-Allah.. :geek: [pk flag] [pk flag]

-The verse is for "Disbelievers" Whose side you are very keen to take :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

-Quit making Mockery of your own self by Displaying such utter disgust of your IQ :lol: :lol: 8-) I believe you fall way below the category of being considered to be registered in some Mental Worshop :P :P :P :P

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
Yeh Bharat Verma whai hai jis ko Zaid Hamid ne Zalil kiya tha aur phir auss ko Hamid Gul ne Zilat dikhai yeh aik bewaqoof shaks hai ais pagal ne hi likha tha ke 2012 mein china india per attack karee ga ais bawalee ko batao ke ke chinaa ko india per attack kerne ki kiya zaroorat hai ,, agar chinese sirf pishab ker dai tou pora india aus mein doob jae ga :lol: :lol:

Bharat Verma is the man who has get the perfect reply from Zaid Hamid about his fake & conspiry theories but he hasn't a brain that is his Bad Luck nad then he come in front of General Hamid Gul and get more than previous ,,,, he is the man who say that china may attack india in 2012 ,,, somebody please told him to destroy india china don't have to start the war ,,,, if they do urine on india,,,, they be dip in urine
COM'N THEY WILL NOT "doob jae ga'
THEY CAN DRINK THIS MUCH IN 5 MINUTES

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
taul said:
IndianMuslim said:
True no plan is indian or US. all plans are Allah's plans,.

-Good to see you Overturn your Illogical statement for a change,i see,still li'l bit of faith remain in you,,I'm Elated :) :) :) :geek:

-You have no sense and have Upside down Implications of the Beautiful words of Allah,Alas :oops: :oops: !!! Hypocrite and Disoriented persons like you will Live to see and even die ;) seeing Pakistan stand against all Odds and Last and Prosper forever Insha-Allah.. :geek: [pk flag] [pk flag]

-The verse is for "Disbelievers" Whose side you are very keen to take :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

-Quit making Mockery of your own self by Displaying such utter disgust of your IQ :lol: :lol: 8-) I believe you fall way below the category of being considered to be registered in some Mental Worshop :P :P :P :P

you sound pissed off, come on buddy have a life.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ indian

:lol: :lol: :lol: Guess Truth bit you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just getting you past Detour :oops: :oops: 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plz Do not mention piss :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. Shri Bharat Verma is giving his assessment in this article...he is giving a scenario.
This is of an academic nature, thats it.
You all shouldn't get all worked up.

2. This is NOT a Conspiracy Theory. It doesn't fit into the category of Conspiracy theory.
Let me give you an example---
i> When Zaid "HItler" Hamid talks about disintegration of India, its not a conspiracy theory.
ii> When "Hitler" says that 9/11 was an inside job, then its a conspiracy theory. When he says Mumbai carnage was the work of RAW + Mossad, thats a conspiracy theory.

The job of analysts is to make predictions, assess capabilities of countries etc.

3. Shri Bharat Verma has written a good article.
Note the points he has made in support of his assessment/predictions etc.

Even the Chinese analyst who has predicted the disintegration of India, has given certains facts in favour of his argument.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-Don't take your "Sri devi" Seriously,,Guys a Hater and a Looser ,been suffering from hell lot of Incurable Illnesses since 1947.. :geek:

-All this is his Mind Fiasco :P

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
i think he had one too many drinks before writing this and indian muslim is not a muslim he is some nasty hindu pretending to be muslim i know many indian muslims from delhi from hyderabad and some of them r from laknaio they even support pak cricket team instead of india let alone helping india fight pakistan its in their dreams

we got more then pak army ready to take the revenage from hinus in india more muslims in india then in pak and no matter how bad they r when it comes to taking sides i dont think a muslim can ever take side of a hindu thats the fact

hey buddy just let mr varma know there are 14 insurgencies in india at the moment u need 800 000 army to just control kashmir never mind other states so we are making serious plans post hindustan era free kashmir free hyderbad free asam free nagaland and free kalistan

yeh its very hard to make a decision can any indian help which country we make diplomatic realtions first i guess u guys dont like punjabis for some reason so first dimplomatic realtions should be with khalistan and we fully support their united nation memebership with offcourse chinas and usa backing

so important decsions need to be made there is pressure to make recoginse state of
hyderabad first bec nazam was close friend of quid ie azam

i hope i staisfied some of u indians ??????????????/ do u have some more post india suggestions pls feel free to share thanks

[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
@IndianMuslim

You can't hide you hatred and pervertness, think about your own shit hole before discussing ALLAH's plans, get your history right mate, out of 1billion or whatever Indian population is(off the charts :lol: :lol: )none have the balls to occupy even a single inch, forget about whole Pakistan. We will defend our country, don't underestimate our defense capabilities.

'Sri Devi' LOL I like the nick for GANGA :lol: :lol:

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
i think he had one too many drinks before writing this and indian muslim is not a muslim he is some nasty hindu pretending to be muslim i know many indian muslims from delhi from hyderabad and some of them r from laknaio they even support pak cricket team instead of india let alone helping india fight pakistan its in their dreams

we got more then pak army ready to take the revenage from hinus in india more muslims in india then in pak and no matter how bad they r when it comes to taking sides i dont think a muslim can ever take side of a hindu thats the fact

hey buddy just let mr varma know there are 14 insurgencies in india at the moment u need 800 000 army to just control kashmir never mind other states so we are making serious plans post hindustan era free kashmir free hyderbad free asam free nagaland and free kalistan

yeh its very hard to make a decision can any indian help which country we make diplomatic realtions first i guess u guys dont like punjabis for some reason so first dimplomatic realtions should be with khalistan and we fully support their united nation memebership with offcourse chinas and usa backing

so important decsions need to be made there is pressure to make recoginse state of
hyderabad first bec nazam was close friend of quid ie azam

i hope i staisfied some of u indians ??????????????/ do u have some more post india suggestions pls feel free to share thanks

[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

Please dont call yourself muslim, you are an pakistani punjabi, you have ashamed Islam throughout the world. Do I have to remind you that they were muslims whom you have raped and murdered and they kicked your butts out of Bangladesh, its the muslims whom you are raping and killing in Baluchistan and Baloch are kicking your butts and will chase you out soon. Same thing will happen in Sindh and Pashtoonkhwa. Keep Dreaming about Indian Muslims , we did not even let your mumbai terrorist to be buried in our cemeteries. Pakistan is a sinking boat even Pakistani Muslims are abandoning it, just few weeks ago a Pakistani businessman moved his 200 million dollars business to India, should I send you the news link if you wish and that was on Pakistani channel.