An Afghan woman in Kabul: ‘Now I have to burn everything I achieved’

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A university student tells of seeing all around her the ‘fearful faces of women

E
arly on Sunday morning, I was heading to university for a class when a group of women came running out from the women’s dormitory. I asked what had happened and one of them told me the police were evacuating them because the Taliban had arrived in Kabul, and they will beat women who do not have a burqa.

talib.png

We all wanted to get home, but we couldn’t use public transport. The drivers would not let us in their cars because they did not want to take responsibility for transporting a woman. It was even worse for the women from the dormitory, who are from outside Kabul and were scared and confused about where they should go.

Meanwhile, the men standing around were making fun of girls and women, laughing at our terror. “Go and put on your chadari [burqa],” one called out. “It is your last days of being out on the streets,” said another. “I will marry four of you in one day,” said a third.

With the government offices closed down, my sister ran for miles across town to get home. “I shut down the PC that helped to serve my people and community for four years with a lot of pain,” she said. “I left my desk with tearful eyes and said goodbye to my colleagues. I knew it was the last day of my job.”

I have nearly completed two simultaneous degrees from two of the best universities in Afghanistan. I should have graduated in November from the American University of Afghanistan and Kabul University, but this morning everything flashed before my eyes.

I worked for so many days and nights to become the person I am today, and this morning when I reached home, the very first thing my sisters and I did was hide our IDs, diplomas and certificates. It was devastating. Why should we hide the things that we should be proud of? In Afghanistan now we are not allowed to be known as the people we are.

As a woman, I feel like I am the victim of this political war that men started. I felt like I can no longer laugh out loud, I can no longer listen to my favourite songs, I can no longer meet my friends in our favourite cafe, I can no longer wear my favourite yellow dress or pink lipstick. And I can no longer go to my job or finish the university degree that I worked for years to achieve.

I loved doing my nails. Today, as I was on my way home, I glanced at the beauty salon where I used to go for manicures. The shop front, which had been decorated with beautiful pictures of girls, had been whitewashed overnight.

tt.png

Chaos at Kabul airport as Taliban seize control of Afghan capital – video

All I could see around me were the fearful and scared faces of women and ugly faces of men who hate women, who do not like women to get educated, work and have freedom. Most devastating to me were the ones who looked happy and made fun of women. Instead of standing by our side, they stand with the Taliban and give them even more power.

Afghan women sacrificed a lot for the little freedom they had. As an orphan I weaved carpets just to get an education. I faced a lot of financial challenges, but I had a lot of plans for my future. I did not expect everything to end up like this.

Now it looks like I have to burn everything I achieved in 24 years of my life. Having any ID card or awards from the American University is risky now; even if we keep them, we are not able to use them. There are no jobs for us in Afghanistan.

When the provinces collapsed one after another, I was thinking of my beautiful girlish dreams. My sisters and I could not sleep all night, remembering the stories my mother used to tell us about the Taliban era and the way they treated women.

I did not expect that we would be deprived of all our basic rights again and travel back to 20 years ago. That after 20 years of fighting for our rights and freedom, we should be hunting for burqas and hiding our identity.

During the last months, as the Taliban took control in the provinces, hundreds of people fled their houses and came to Kabul to save their girls and wives. They are living in parks or the open air. I was part of a group of American University students that tried to help them by collecting donations of cash, food and other necessities and distributing it to them.

I could not stop my tears when I heard the stories of some families. One had lost their son in the war and didn’t have any money to pay the taxi fare to Kabul, so they gave their daughter-in-law away in exchange for transportation. How can the value of a woman be equal to the cost of a journey?

Then today, when I heard that the Taliban had reached Kabul, I felt I was going to be a slave. They can play with my life any way they want.

I also worked as a teacher at an English-language education centre. I cannot bear to think that I can no longer stand in front of the class, teaching them to sing their ABCs. Every time I remember that my beautiful little girl students should stop their education and stay at their home, my tears fall.

Eyeaan

Let afghans heals the wounds of wars and find solutions among them.

Or Guardian Goons and other bleeding hearts should be sent to Kabul to restart another war. There have been so many fake or real stories in this week, mostly instigated by Indian sources.
20/40 years of war was not enough for these SJW, social engineers and Indian Hindus that they are itching to reignite hatred.

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Khooni liberals kal se boht ghussay Mai Hain..koi qatlo gharat Nahi..koi vandalism Nahi... mombattiyon ki nobat he Nahi aye..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
A university student tells of seeing all around her the ‘fearful faces of women

E
arly on Sunday morning, I was heading to university for a class when a group of women came running out from the women’s dormitory. I asked what had happened and one of them told me the police were evacuating them because the Taliban had arrived in Kabul, and they will beat women who do not have a burqa.

talib.png

We all wanted to get home, but we couldn’t use public transport. The drivers would not let us in their cars because they did not want to take responsibility for transporting a woman. It was even worse for the women from the dormitory, who are from outside Kabul and were scared and confused about where they should go.

Meanwhile, the men standing around were making fun of girls and women, laughing at our terror. “Go and put on your chadari [burqa],” one called out. “It is your last days of being out on the streets,” said another. “I will marry four of you in one day,” said a third.

With the government offices closed down, my sister ran for miles across town to get home. “I shut down the PC that helped to serve my people and community for four years with a lot of pain,” she said. “I left my desk with tearful eyes and said goodbye to my colleagues. I knew it was the last day of my job.”

I have nearly completed two simultaneous degrees from two of the best universities in Afghanistan. I should have graduated in November from the American University of Afghanistan and Kabul University, but this morning everything flashed before my eyes.

I worked for so many days and nights to become the person I am today, and this morning when I reached home, the very first thing my sisters and I did was hide our IDs, diplomas and certificates. It was devastating. Why should we hide the things that we should be proud of? In Afghanistan now we are not allowed to be known as the people we are.

As a woman, I feel like I am the victim of this political war that men started. I felt like I can no longer laugh out loud, I can no longer listen to my favourite songs, I can no longer meet my friends in our favourite cafe, I can no longer wear my favourite yellow dress or pink lipstick. And I can no longer go to my job or finish the university degree that I worked for years to achieve.

I loved doing my nails. Today, as I was on my way home, I glanced at the beauty salon where I used to go for manicures. The shop front, which had been decorated with beautiful pictures of girls, had been whitewashed overnight.

tt.png

Chaos at Kabul airport as Taliban seize control of Afghan capital – video

All I could see around me were the fearful and scared faces of women and ugly faces of men who hate women, who do not like women to get educated, work and have freedom. Most devastating to me were the ones who looked happy and made fun of women. Instead of standing by our side, they stand with the Taliban and give them even more power.

Afghan women sacrificed a lot for the little freedom they had. As an orphan I weaved carpets just to get an education. I faced a lot of financial challenges, but I had a lot of plans for my future. I did not expect everything to end up like this.

Now it looks like I have to burn everything I achieved in 24 years of my life. Having any ID card or awards from the American University is risky now; even if we keep them, we are not able to use them. There are no jobs for us in Afghanistan.

When the provinces collapsed one after another, I was thinking of my beautiful girlish dreams. My sisters and I could not sleep all night, remembering the stories my mother used to tell us about the Taliban era and the way they treated women.

I did not expect that we would be deprived of all our basic rights again and travel back to 20 years ago. That after 20 years of fighting for our rights and freedom, we should be hunting for burqas and hiding our identity.

During the last months, as the Taliban took control in the provinces, hundreds of people fled their houses and came to Kabul to save their girls and wives. They are living in parks or the open air. I was part of a group of American University students that tried to help them by collecting donations of cash, food and other necessities and distributing it to them.

I could not stop my tears when I heard the stories of some families. One had lost their son in the war and didn’t have any money to pay the taxi fare to Kabul, so they gave their daughter-in-law away in exchange for transportation. How can the value of a woman be equal to the cost of a journey?

Then today, when I heard that the Taliban had reached Kabul, I felt I was going to be a slave. They can play with my life any way they want.

I also worked as a teacher at an English-language education centre. I cannot bear to think that I can no longer stand in front of the class, teaching them to sing their ABCs. Every time I remember that my beautiful little girl students should stop their education and stay at their home, my tears fall.

Sad state of affairs over there in shitholeistan specially for women. Although till now they are making all the right noises with their statements of moderation. But I don't have any high hopes from these products of a backward misogynistic culture.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I can film that for you in Islamabad. You simply need to spend some $.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I m not saying that all will be well there but why should I trust western media about something that is against there interests.
You don't have to trust anyone if you were alive and old enough during Talibans last tenure of ruling Afghanistan you would have seen and read such things almost daily from media across the world yourself

knowledge88

Sad state of affairs over there in shitholeistan specially for women. Although till now they are making all the right noises with their statements of moderation. But I don't have any high hopes from these products of a backward misogynistic culture.

This Afghani woman cried and see what she said about the situation.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

This Afghani woman cried and see what she said about the situation.

TBH I really have no sympathy for them either. They fuckers were and are pro Indian and anti Pakistan. Like I said earlier in another thread. I have no horse in this race, I hate both sides equally.

One is pro Indian and Anti Pakistan and the other is a stone age repressive regime that makes a mockery of Islam and gives Muslims a bad name the world over.

knowledge88

TBH I really have no sympathy for them either. They fuckers were and are pro Indian and anti Pakistan. Like I said earlier in another thread. I have no horse in this race, I hate both sides equally.

One is pro Indian and Anti Pakistan and the other is a stone age repressive regime that makes a mockery of Islam and gives Muslims a bad name the world over.
So you don't want to be criticized by some of your buddies on siasat.pk , and have changed your stance. In Australia, such people are called " Woose".
How do you know this woman supported India? Is it written on her forehead? You said you hate all such parties. So who is a misogynist now?
The woman is in tears because now women will not get their rights. Exactly what you showed through the pictures above. She could be the woman whose article you appreciated above. But suddenly you realized that she is shedding crocodile tears. So you don't give a fuck anymore about Afghani women. Who gives a Fuck to what you give a Fuck to ?
Everyone in Pakistan is jubilant about Taliban making a government in Afganistan. But would they like to have such a government in Pakistan by the Pakistani Taliban? No way. Just a few days ago, the same question was put to me by an Afghani taxi driver. He said that all the Pakistani love the Taliban, But they don't want to have Taliban in Pakistan. What a double standard. Orya Maqbool Jan called Afghani Taliban hero and Pakistani Taliban " Dosakh kay Kuttay". well these Dosakh kay Kuttay will soon do what Afghan Taliban are about to do to Afghanistan.
taliban.png

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Cries of the losers.........gone are the days when your lies had some impact. Now it is an age of social media. Get a life.

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
So you don't want to be criticized by some of your buddies on siasat.pk , and have changed your stance. In Australia, such people are called " Woose".
How do you know this woman supported India? Is it written on her forehead? You said you hate all such parties. So who is a misogynist now?
The woman is in tears because now women will not get their rights. Exactly what you showed through the pictures above. She could be the woman whose article you appreciated above. But suddenly you realized that she is shedding crocodile tears. So you don't give a fuck anymore about Afghani women. Who gives a Fuck to what you give a Fuck to ?
Everyone in Pakistan is jubilant about Taliban making a government in Afganistan. But would they like to have such a government in Pakistan by the Pakistani Taliban? No way. Just a few days ago, the same question was put to me by an Afghani taxi driver. He said that all the Pakistani love the Taliban, But they don't want to have Taliban in Pakistan. What a double standard. Orya Maqbool Jan called Afghani Taliban hero and Pakistani Taliban " Dosakh kay Kuttay". well these Dosakh kay Kuttay will soon do what Afghan Taliban are about to do to Afghanistan.
taliban.png
you can tell by looking at the bitch she is a pro western cunt

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So you don't want to be criticized by some of your buddies on siasat.pk , and have changed your stance.
No I haven't this has been my stance since day one. Find me one post of mine siding with either the talibans or the afghans. When I'm critizing the taliban, doesn't mean I'm with the other side and vice versa.

Since I know you will bitch about this here is an example long before Kabul fell

And you will find many more like them. Probably in the 100s dating back years.

How do you know this woman supported India?
She landed in India. Must have been there before and have some connection to India or is India accepting all Afghan refugees all of a sudden?

You said you hate all such parties. So who is a misogynist now?
You need to look up the definition of the word misogynist. How is hating both the sides ( for different reasons ) equal to hating women?

The woman is in tears because now women will not get their rights.
Most probably

Exactly what you showed through the pictures above.
I post those to educate millennials and fools who haven't seen what the Taliban can do and are so pro Taliban ( Again just because I am criticizing the Tabs here doesn't mean I pro Ghani or Afghani)

But suddenly you realized that she is shedding crocodile tears.
I never said she is shedding crocodile tears. That's something you just made up on the fly

So you don't give a fuck anymore about Afghani women.
I never gave a fuck about Afghani men or women, taliban or non taliban. I'm an equal opportunity hater. I don't discriminate between sexes or political affiliation. As long as you are an Afghan I hate you.

Everyone in Pakistan is jubilant about Taliban making a government in Afganistan.
Because they are idiots, and that's why I post the brutal pictures to make them realize who they really are. I keep forgetting Taliban have not been in power in over 20 years and most probably most of them were too young or not even born when all of this was going on

But would they like to have such a government in Pakistan by the Pakistani Taliban?
Hence I post the question to those cheering the most, so when are you moving to Afghanistan? Till date haven't received a proper answer to that.

See post after mine for fresh example of this.

all the Pakistani love the Taliban,
Count me out

Orya Maqbool Jan
Oreo fucfool jan is an idiot of the highest order, what can you expect from him when he declares Fazlu diesel as the leader of all muslims worldwide.

Afghan Taiban are about to do to Pakistan and you will then give a Fuck about them then.
Oh I know very well what will go down Hence I have been shouting from the top of my voice for god know how long now that we need to deport all the afghanis and permanently seal all the borders

Here one of my posts from 2018 where I am saying exactly the same what I am saying today. I am consistent in my hate towards these backstabbing bastards

I think your issue is, you assume that when I am criticizing the Taliban. I am pro Afghan now ex govt. And vice versa. Its like saying if I criticize Joe Biden I'm pro Trump or vice versa. One can dislike both sides at the same time, there is no rule that says you HAVE to pick a side.

Last edited:

knowledge88

No I haven't this has been my stance since day one. Find me one post of mine siding with either the talibans or the afghans. When I'm critizing the taliban, doesn't mean I'm with the other side and vice versa.

Since I know you will bitch about this here is an example long before Kabul fell

And you will find many more like them. Probably in the 100s dating back years.

She landed in India. Must have been there before and have some connection to India or is India accepting all Afghan refugees all of a sudden?

You need to look up the definition of the word misogynist. How is hating both the sides ( for different reasons ) equal to hating women?

Most probably

I post those to educate millennials and fools who haven't seen what the Taliban can do and are so pro Taliban ( Again just because I am criticizing the Tabs here mean I pro Ghani or Afghani)

I never said she is shedding crocodile tears. Thats just something you just made up on the fly

I never gave a fuck about Afghani men or women, taliban or non taliban. I'm and equal opportunity hater. I don't discriminate between sexes or political affiliation. As long as you are an Afghan I hate you.

Because they are idiots, and thats why I post the brutal pictures to make them realize who they really are. I keep forgetting Taliban have not been in power in over 20 years and most probably most of them were too young or not even born when all of this was going on

Hence I post the question to those cheering the most, so when are you moving to Afghanistan? Till date haven't received a proper answer to that.

Count me out

Oreo fucfool jan is an idiot of the highest order, what can you expect from him when he declares Fazlu diesel as the leader of all muslims worldwide.

Hence I have been shouting from the top of my voice for god know how long now that we need to deport all the afghanis and permanently seal all the borders

One of my posts from 2018 where I am saying exactly the same what I am saying today. I am consistent in my hate towards these backstabbing bastards

I think your issue is, you assume that when I am criticizing the Taliban. I am pro Afghan now ex govt. And vice versa. Its like saying if I criticize Joe Biden I'm pro Trump or vice versa. One can dislike both sides at the same time, there is no rule that says you HAVE to pick a side.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. It is clear misunderstanding when you criticized the woman above, You thought you were criticizing the Afghans, I was under the impression that you were criticizing all Afghani women. By the way, let me tell you something about my experience. When I do Halal food shopping in Sydney, I do not go to Afghan shops. Do you know why? It is because These Afghans know I am from Pakistan, and trust me, most of the Afghans hate Pakistani people. (So why should I give y money to them). These Afghans love Indians. They hire Indians but never hire a Pakistani in their shops. So I also have the same opinions about Afghans as you do. But I have some old Afghan friends who have told me why the majority of Afghans hate a Pakistani. (After 911 we supported the USA and handed over their ambassador to the USA ). Now let me guess, you also hate Afghani because you don't like them when you run into them in the UAE. You also know that the Afghani doesn't like Pakistani.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks for the detailed explanation. It is clear misunderstanding when you criticized the woman above, You thought you were criticizing the Afghans, I was under the impression that you were criticizing all Afghani women. By the way, let me tell you something about my experience. When I do Halal food shopping in Sydney, I do not go to Afghan shops. Do you know why? It is because These Afghans know I am from Pakistan, and trust me, most of the Afghans hate Pakistani people. (So why should I give y money to them). These Afghans love Indians. They hire Indians but never hire a Pakistani in their shops. So I also have the same opinions about Afghans as you do. But I have some old Afghan friends who have told me why the majority of Afghans hate a Pakistani. (After 911 we supported the USA and handed over their ambassador to the USA ). Now let me guess, you also hate Afghani because you don't like them when you run into them in the UAE. You also know that the Afghani doesn't like Pakistani.
Of course I've know for the longest time Afghanis hate Pakistanis and love to kiss Indian ass. I almost gotten into fights with them over this. Like once this Afghani fucker was trying to sell me Indian tyres for my friends car saying they are the best and he loves India and Indians and I told him to fuck off I don't want any Indian shit.

First real inkling I got of this was long back not long after the US invasion one of my Pakistani friends who is a Christian, so doesn't look Pakistani or has a Pakistani Muslim name was sent to Afghanistan on company business, he told me where ever he went he was treated royally by the Afghanis that is until they found out he is not Indian but rather a Pakistani. He said once they found out he is a Pakistani, the smiles would instantly disappear, friendly behaviour instantly turned cold and rude. But due to work and position they really couldn't be too nasty to him but did their level best to make him feel unwelcomed and hated.

Personally I couldn't give a shit why they hate us, as long as they hate us. I hate them back 10 fold.