Amnesty International has Just launched the campaign of signing a petition for lifting the communications lockdown in IOJK.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Amnesty International has Just launched the campaign of signing a petition for lifting the communications lockdown in IOJK. This is a big step. Pls do put your names to it and share widely to make sure it has maximum impact.
Only takes a minute to sign and make an impact. Insha Allah.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Amnesty International has Just launched the campaign of signing a petition for lifting the communications lockdown in IOJK. This is a big step. Pls do put your names to it and share widely to make sure it has maximum impact.
Where had these people been when hindu pandits and sikhs were killed by muslim terrorists.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where had these people been when hindu pandits and sikhs were killed by muslim terrorists.

Are you saying Sikhs were killed in Delhi after Indra's murder or during Operation Blue Star at Golden Temple, in Amritsar.

You can have millions lines with millions documents. Bring it on and be a man. Send those to Amnesty International.
Speak up or Shut up. Choice is yours.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Are you saying Sikhs were killed in Delhi after Indra's murder or during Operation Blue Star at Golden Temple, in Amritsar.

You can have millions lines with millions documents. Bring it on and be a man. Send those to Amnesty International.
Speak up or Shut up. Choice is yours.

Lol you look to support killing of hindu pandits and sikh in kashmir valley by muslims. poor kashmiri pandits are begging in streets of jammu.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol you look to support killing of hindu pandits and sikh in kashmir valley by muslims. poor kashmiri pandits are begging in streets of jammu.
Show the proof. Any humanitarian agency ever said anything about it?
These are bunch of lies until proven by a reputable humanitarian world agency.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Done buddy!

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I condone killing a human being even killing an animal just for fun is wrong too.
I am sorry in my previous comments, I forgot to add countless communal killings of hundred of thousands of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Nexalis, Mao's, Dalits and many many more minorities in India for the past 74 years.
Especially recently Gujarat
massacre of thousands of Muslims lead by no one but Butcher of Gujarat Narindar Modi and Samjohta Express grusome killing of Pakistanis.

India has become world's number one land of LYNCHISTAN.